Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential - page 9. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
They've created HighVibe.Market - space for our members to sell approved offers. That is one of the greatest things in the whole project
Activity: 15
Activity: 62
HighVibe.Network is an operating system for your life, uniting our members and serving humanity. Isn't it gorgeous?
Activity: 35
Good night,  Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the plan? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 111
I like that high vibe is moving away from the scarcity-based ‘extraction economy’ towards the abundance economy, where participation and collaboration are rewarded, and the growth of the community bene ts all members
I love it too. People just have to unite. This 'uniting' movement have been unfolding during the history of the world
Activity: 108
They have created a space for our members to sell approved offers. HighVibe.Market is a platform for serving conscious offers to our community. A marketplace for collaboration, idea creation and enginuity to thrive. For like minded businesses to connect and create now, and in the future! Looking forward for it Smiley

I am waiting for all this to try! By the way, when demo? Anyone knows?

They have released demo and it is awesome!!! Just check it out on their website or here is the link https://www.highvibe.network/alpha/ Smiley You will definitely loooove it  Cool
Saw it! I was really surprised by their demo
sometimes through writing we have a hard time understanding the essence of this platform concept. the launch of the HighVibe plarform demo video is very good and at the same time can answer the community members' doubts. good development from HighVibe
Activity: 175
I like that high vibe is moving away from the scarcity-based ‘extraction economy’ towards the abundance economy, where participation and collaboration are rewarded, and the growth of the community bene ts all members
Activity: 126
The project is cool in terms of using Blockchain Technology. Really practical use
Activity: 53
HighVibe Network is one of the projects that combine and creatively mix these industries and that propose new interactive solutions are going to be successful and part of an emerging blockchain based movement. I love it
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
The concept of the project is interesting. I like the thing that you can earn tokens doing activity. Other projects allow you to receive tokens only with investing in the project
It is also a difference when they want to build the largest conscious community. I expect more at the HighVibe exchange that they are building and it will launch on December.
Activity: 86
By sharing your experience with HighVibe, you’ll be at the height of innovating a new learning ecosystem as we continue to build, innovate and optimise our platform so that platform can serve you and humanity better!!!  Wink
Activity: 70
Blockchain technology will allow seekers to provide constructive feedback, which means that authors can adjust the educational materials accordingly according to the seekers’ needs, ultimately accelerating the overall learning and teaching experience Smiley
Activity: 79
The concept of the project is interesting. I like the thing that you can earn tokens doing activity. Other projects allow you to receive tokens only with investing in the project
Activity: 62
They have created a space for our members to sell approved offers. HighVibe.Market is a platform for serving conscious offers to our community. A marketplace for collaboration, idea creation and enginuity to thrive. For like minded businesses to connect and create now, and in the future! Looking forward for it Smiley

They have released demo and it is awesome!!! Just check it out on their website or here is the link https://www.highvibe.network/alpha/ Smiley You will definitely loooove it  Cool
Saw it! I was really surprised by their demo
Activity: 131
The most unique feature about HighVibe.Network is that unlike many other blockchain projects where users buy tokens, HighVibe Network allows users to earn tokens by simply participating in the ecosystem — whether through consuming content, commenting, campaigning, referring other members and more  Wink
Yep. It enables an investor to avid possible risks and motivates to invest in the project
Activity: 316
Good use case for the Blockchain Technology. This kind of projects need a large user base to be successful. The teams seems to have the necessary marketing background and skills that are needed for this, but I couldn't find a detailed marketing roadmap in the Whitepaper.

The Tokenomics are outlined in detail, but I could not find the information about what happens to unsold tokens. Also its not clear whether the described private sale already happened or if it is just planned.
Activity: 196
The most unique feature about HighVibe.Network is that unlike many other blockchain projects where users buy tokens, HighVibe Network allows users to earn tokens by simply participating in the ecosystem — whether through consuming content, commenting, campaigning, referring other members and more  Wink

I just want to add that all this is enabled by leveraging an innovative blockchain based ecosystem incentive algorithm (pioneered by Steem), where member participation adds value and is appreciated by more tokens, letting them earn token-based rewards for various forms of engagement on the platform  Smiley
Activity: 34
Activity: 29
HighVibe rewards users monetarily for participation on the platform — for actions such as submitting quality content, voting, commenting, campaigning, rating products, activating new users, and more. It motivates!
Activity: 113

Pages:
Jump to: