Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential - page 8. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
HighVibe Network protocol is focused on serving the rapidly growing wellness industry. To meet the high throughput requirements of ecosystem, a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS, ) consensus algorithm has been selected.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Affiliates will be given the ability and tools to curate and share the valuable content and experiences within the network, and be paid immediately and transparently, supporting the growth of the ecosystem.
Activity: 62
Developers sincerely believe that upgrading and elevating our collective consciousness will ultimately lead to a better world. It makes me feel confident in the process of thinking whether invest in the project or not
Activity: 154
Developers are experienced! The project is going to be successful
Кeep up the work and I keep following this project closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Keep an eye on the project. Future is bright!!!
Personally I mostly love that users of HighVibe are incentivised by getting paid in HV Tokens to take desired actions, and are given free access to paid platforms when holding high denominations as part of our rewards system
Activity: 30
Кeep up the work and I keep following this project closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Activity: 146
HV's blockchain infrastructure allows information to be completely public and transparent, while maintaining relationships with our members’ identities — whether anonymous, pseudo-anonymous, or public, depending on their preference. Isn't it cool?
Activity: 35
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent plans, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
"The only source of knowledge is experience" - said Albert Einstein. HighVibe Network enables you to get this knowledge
In my opinion, that is the first reason why people should use it
What I love about High vibe is that the e-Learning industry has severely high dropout rates, which serve businesses that solely focus on pro ts instead of their community of students (online courses have a 96% dropout rate, but they address this in a very powerful way with our token rewards and distribution mechanism
Activity: 86
Various resources are available online and offline. However they are often inaccessible to the masses due to high price points, geographical limitations, and a definite lack of support and awareness.
It just have to be changed
Activity: 86
"The only source of knowledge is experience" - said Albert Einstein. HighVibe Network enables you to get this knowledge
Various resources are available online and offline. However they are often inaccessible to the masses due to high price points, geographical limitations, and a definite lack of support and awareness.
More often than not, humans who desire to develop themselves end up falling short and are not consistent enough to get lasting results. Although we all have an innate drive to develop ourselves... personal development can be a very challenging, costly, and lonely journey.
Activity: 266
Revenues will be generated in the platform through events, subscriptions, and product purchases. These earnings will be reinvested back into the network to fund growth, development, member benefits, and the ongoing enhancement of our user experience.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
HighVibe.Network is making some very exciting connections by linking premium content and experiences with cutting edge incentive programs. This will enable them to create something extremely special for everyone involved - a social enterprise offering premium services to its members.
Activity: 79
Did you hear about The iDevelopMyself platform? It is an ‘all you can eat’ membership where we add disproportionate value to our users, far greater than the cost of the membership (which will be less than $10/month). Don't you like it?
Activity: 119
They've created HighVibe.Market - space for our members to sell approved offers. That is one of the greatest things in the whole project
Also noticed that. Really reasonable thing
Activity: 119
I love the vision of the project - to accelerate the growth of humanity by providing an accessible, affordable, collaborative and innovative ecosystem for individual and collective expansion. It Is like gorgeous
Pages:
Jump to: