Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential - page 10. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
They have created a space for our members to sell approved offers. HighVibe.Market is a platform for serving conscious offers to our community. A marketplace for collaboration, idea creation and enginuity to thrive. For like minded businesses to connect and create now, and in the future! Looking forward for it Smiley

I am waiting for all this to try! By the way, when demo? Anyone knows?
Activity: 119
They have created a space for our members to sell approved offers. HighVibe.Market is a platform for serving conscious offers to our community. A marketplace for collaboration, idea creation and enginuity to thrive. For like minded businesses to connect and create now, and in the future! Looking forward for it Smiley
Activity: 51
Being exposed to the right sounds at the right time can not only improve our moods but can also fundamentally shift our physiology. At Abundance Sounds we carefully curate and engineer our music to consciously enrich your physiological, emotional and psychological needs. You will be empowered to listen to music designed to life your energy and raise your vibration  Shocked Cool

Hmmm... I believe it must be interesting for many people - as for me, that's a thing I've always missed  Wink
Same to me... Interesting way to wake talents up Shocked
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Everyone is desiring to be a better person. HIGHVIBE project enables you to develop, improve. This is what I really adore
Agree with you. I think everyone has some "hidden" talents but doesn't know about. There is a HighVibe Network!!! Wink
Activity: 79
Everyone is desiring to be a better person. HIGHVIBE project enables you to develop, improve. This is what I really adore
Activity: 210
I see the HighVibe Network is a network that will unite members in an inclusive and collaborative global community. using the blockchain protocol, this platform is designed to unite and develop multidimensional learning, immersive experience, and functional entertainment through a variety of applications, learning platforms, and content channels.
Very useful. Uniting, people are becoming more interesting in something, get motivation. HV is the future!
Activity: 238
I see the HighVibe Network is a network that will unite members in an inclusive and collaborative global community. using the blockchain protocol, this platform is designed to unite and develop multidimensional learning, immersive experience, and functional entertainment through a variety of applications, learning platforms, and content channels.
Activity: 76
The HighVibe Network ecosystem connects and integrates the latest innovations in cryptocurrency with the personal growth space. We’re a token-based transformative ecosystem, united and supported by HighVibe token (HV), giving users value in multiple ways beyond being able to spend it or trade it. And that's very promising  Smiley Smiley

So true! Blockchain has created the building blocks for networks like HighVibe Network that compensate members for their activity on the platform. And working in an ecosystem is very comfortable   Cool
Activity: 210
The HighVibe Network ecosystem connects and integrates the latest innovations in cryptocurrency with the personal growth space. We’re a token-based transformative ecosystem, united and supported by HighVibe token (HV), giving users value in multiple ways beyond being able to spend it or trade it. And that's very promising  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Being exposed to the right sounds at the right time can not only improve our moods but can also fundamentally shift our physiology. At Abundance Sounds we carefully curate and engineer our music to consciously enrich your physiological, emotional and psychological needs. You will be empowered to listen to music designed to life your energy and raise your vibration  Shocked Cool

Hmmm... I believe it must be interesting for many people - as for me, that's a thing I've always missed  Wink
Activity: 99
Activity: 68
Personal development can be a very costly, challenging and lonely journey, but this project enables you to change and become better. That's what I really really like
Activity: 68
I love that the project uses AR and VR technologies in order to help users unlock their limitless potential
Yeees. The project is really up-to-date, being able to help everyone making him a better person
Activity: 131
I love that the project uses AR and VR technologies in order to help users unlock their limitless potential
Activity: 182
Technology informs us, brings us together, and helps us to form new communities that are committed to tapping into an unlimited source of creative energy. The next level of our evolution is fast approaching and new technologies are setting the foundation for it’s beginning. As we learn more about ourselves, and each other we raise our vibrations, and are able to help heal the world. I believe HighVibe is the future for us all!    Roll Eyes

And more, technology is what future will be based on. And I am really grateful that HighVibe will unite people and make them develop!! Wink
Activity: 146
Technology informs us, brings us together, and helps us to form new communities that are committed to tapping into an unlimited source of creative energy. The next level of our evolution is fast approaching and new technologies are setting the foundation for it’s beginning. As we learn more about ourselves, and each other we raise our vibrations, and are able to help heal the world. I believe HighVibe is the future for us all!    Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
This kind of projects need a large user base to be successful. The teams seems to have the necessary marketing background and skills that are needed for this, but I couldn't find a detailed marketing roadmap in the Whitepaper.
Team is amazing! They really know how to make the project maximally great
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
This kind of projects need a large user base to be successful. The teams seems to have the necessary marketing background and skills that are needed for this, but I couldn't find a detailed marketing roadmap in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 154
HighVibe Network has created an tiered membership structure which grants members access to concierge benefits and lifystyle rewards at alliance partners around the world
That is what I really like. People just love to unite so it is one more huge advantage to the project
Activity: 183
Transparency, decentralization and the community vote are also key values of blockchain. These principles can lead to the democratization of a plethora of industries. How is that? Well, because when decisions are made by the community, we move away from the traditional practice of having centralized content and a hierarchical structure with gatekeepers, we are supporting the idea that community can govern itself and affirming the autonomy of individuals in their everyday lives!!  Wink

You can purchase experiences through the HighVibe token blockchain, creating an immutable record of ownership, as well as a full record of your platform activity to keep track of your personal growth. You can choose to share that information or keep it private. With full control over your interface, you can create unique experiences unlike anything in existence
Pages:
Jump to: