Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential - page 11. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Transparency, decentralization and the community vote are also key values of blockchain. These principles can lead to the democratization of a plethora of industries. How is that? Well, because when decisions are made by the community, we move away from the traditional practice of having centralized content and a hierarchical structure with gatekeepers, we are supporting the idea that community can govern itself and affirming the autonomy of individuals in their everyday lives!!  Wink
Activity: 68
HighVibe Network has created an tiered membership structure which grants members access to concierge benefits and lifystyle rewards at alliance partners around the world
Activity: 86
Blockchain has created the building blocks for networks like HighVibe Network that compensate members for their activity on the platform. This signals to the members that their participation is not just appreciated, but has real value and deserves compensation. That idea empowers members to re-evaluate how they view their time and attention. They are made aware of the idea that things about themselves that had not been previously ascribed any worth actually have a great deal of worth  Shocked

That's absolutely true! Moreover, networks like HighVibe provide tools for members to improve their mental, spiritual and physical health and a space for content creators to reach brand new audiences. This kind of network takes the idea of empowering members and elevates it to a whole new level. Supported by the values of blockchain, networks like these helps us to understand that our well being has value not just to us, but to the communities that we are apart of and that creative contributions are important and linked to the evolution of our consciousness  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Blockchain has created the building blocks for networks like HighVibe Network that compensate members for their activity on the platform. This signals to the members that their participation is not just appreciated, but has real value and deserves compensation. That idea empowers members to re-evaluate how they view their time and attention. They are made aware of the idea that things about themselves that had not been previously ascribed any worth actually have a great deal of worth  Shocked
Activity: 146
HighVibe Network is created to converge technology for the greater good. I love it!
In my opinion, majority of technologies that simplifies our lives are in demand and extremely successful. Hope High Vine won't be an exception
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The team is definitely good and experienced, but WP leaves much to be desired. There are no numbers, business plans or financial indicators.
Activity: 154
HighVibe Network is created to converge technology for the greater good. I love it!
Activity: 79
The idea sounds very good in my opinion.I think this platform will be useful for people who are in a difficult life situation,and can not cope with it.Undoubtedly,I support this idea, and I am sure that it should become a reality.
Exactly. Almost everyone is searching for something that can somehow identify hidden talents or skills. HVN helps Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The idea sounds very good in my opinion.I think this platform will be useful for people who are in a difficult life situation,and can not cope with it.Undoubtedly,I support this idea, and I am sure that it should become a reality.
Activity: 51
HighVibe Network is a part of the technology world (virtual reality, self-driving cars, robots, etc.), being a toolkit for the evolution of the human species
Activity: 113
They locate the most high vibrational locations and create inspirational events hosted by some of the greatest minds on this planet to facilitate a journey of transformation, revelation and connection. HighVibe.Events is a platform that curates conscious events to activate, teach, inspire, transform, and connect their community. Where can you expand your consciousness, whilst being in touch with a high vibrational community and creating unforgettable moments? At Highvibe events they have our back.  Grin One more extra point to adore the project!!!

INCREDIBLE idea to have everyone in one place for certain events! People can share their thoughts, speak their mind and much much more!!!! Of course, this will help everyone to develop theirselves ! I definitely love this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
They locate the most high vibrational locations and create inspirational events hosted by some of the greatest minds on this planet to facilitate a journey of transformation, revelation and connection. HighVibe.Events is a platform that curates conscious events to activate, teach, inspire, transform, and connect their community. Where can you expand your consciousness, whilst being in touch with a high vibrational community and creating unforgettable moments? At Highvibe events they have our back.  Grin One more extra point to adore the project!!!
Activity: 62
More often than not, people who desire to develop themselves end up falling short. Personal development can be a costly, challenging and lonely journey. Although we’re making tremendous breakthroughs in learning technology, they’re often inaccessible to the masses due to high price points and lack of support and awareness. Users generally don’t complete the courses they purchase, aren’t incentivised to be consistent with programs, and lose motivation after completing them! Platform gives unsurpassed amount of opportunities!  Wink
Right! That's why people really need to find projects like HignVibe so as to just develop and become better. This is what we live for Wink
Activity: 60
More often than not, people who desire to develop themselves end up falling short. Personal development can be a costly, challenging and lonely journey. Although we’re making tremendous breakthroughs in learning technology, they’re often inaccessible to the masses due to high price points and lack of support and awareness. Users generally don’t complete the courses they purchase, aren’t incentivised to be consistent with programs, and lose motivation after completing them! Platform gives unsurpassed amount of opportunities!  Wink

That's absolutely true! It is really for humans and it really allows to enhance own power, open new horizons and talents!! Undoubtably promising and fascinating idea  Roll Eyes
Activity: 99
Activity: 131
Get ready to a public sale of tokens on 9th of September!!! Time to invest  Wink
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hi btcltcdigger,

I was wondering if you would be interested in renting out my crypto related Facebook groups for the HighVibe project. Please PM me if you are interested.

Group one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings
Group two: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901
Group three: https://www.facebook.com/groups/steemitkings
Group four: https://www.facebook.com/groups/198757960721378

I look forward to your answer,
Kind regards
Activity: 145
Blockchain technology gives this field an additional edge by enabling decentralized education platforms that makes peer-to-peer learning, collaborating and sharing more effective, secure and standardized. The HighVibe Network ecosystem connects and integrates the latest innovations in cryptocurrency with the personal growth space. We’re a token-based transformative ecosystem, united and supported by HighVibe token (HV), giving users value in multiple ways beyond being able to spend it or trade it!  Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 68
HV Network is a unique blockchain protocol designed to revolutionize personal development by unifying and integrating multidimensional learning, immersive experience and functional entertainment through various apps, learning platforms and content channels
This is exactly what attracts people to use the project. Looking forward to public sale

It is very soon - on 9-th of September!
Activity: 84
HV Network is a unique blockchain protocol designed to revolutionize personal development by unifying and integrating multidimensional learning, immersive experience and functional entertainment through various apps, learning platforms and content channels
This is exactly what attracts people to use the project. Looking forward to public sale
Pages:
Jump to: