Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 165. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Dear community we heard that some of you wish for changes or some other things, we work on new things already but we would love to hear what you want to be changed or what you want to see!

Please help us to improve HBC and let us know in a short statement what you want or how you would do it Smiley

We are always open for new things and your opinion, thank you very much guys!

Multi-language-pack - Id like to offer to translate one, if wanted.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 01:04:13 PM
You must do more sponsor of your lending..DEV the coin is dying
They schedule a week at the stock exchange not a mogu, they screwed up everything. Well, sectarians HBC, do you like your dad?
Activity: 10
January 06, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
Devs, you still have time. Fix all the fee bugs until its not too late
Activity: 7
January 06, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
You must do more sponsor of your lending..DEV the coin is dying
Activity: 31
January 06, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
What is the most important?

1.) reduce the fee, that is not 0.001. It is up to how much BTC i sent. I sent 0.25BTC and i payed 0.006537 for fee. Fuck off.

2.) Your reference HBC price must be the price from the exchange. You can not say one HBC habe value from 0.000482BTC, and at the exchange there is 0.000382BTC
     If we transfer our intrest to HBC and then we have to sell at the exchange to get BTC we loose 20%. That is unfair, and no other lendingplatform make like that.

Only for this two examples you will loose all your customers after their first lending.

Think about it, if you not change that, for me and my team never again.
Activity: 28
January 06, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
Come on team falling to 4 $ until monday should be doable.
Activity: 8
January 06, 2018, 12:08:40 PM
HBC is destined for strength !, even without marketing, even by word of mouth, it is only a matter of time! WE HAVE THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE DAILY THERE IS ON (1.59 + BONUS (0.3) = 1.89) AND ARE PAYING EVERY MONTH FOR MORE MONTHS! moderators are definitely completing the last things on the site, like exchange, lower taxes, etc., and they will certainly start marketing and bounty! we are tired, and so will the moderators, the greedy people who come here to insult, insult the HBC holders as if they were infamous, one day you haters will come back crying and eating elbows that you did not stay with HBC! to each one their own choices! ONLY WHEN THE GREAT HBC DETENTORS WILL HAVE TO DRAW THE PROJECT DIES = NEVER, HIGHER LENDING% IN CIRCULATION !!!! YOU SMALL HATERS DO NOT VALUE NOTHING, BUT THE COCK ONLY !!!
Activity: 5
January 06, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
Congratulation HBC for reaching new ATL! (All time LOW) 5.5 USD
Moon my ass!
Activity: 15
January 06, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
The problem is solved. Thanks HBC
Activity: 5
January 06, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
The project is dying, the HBC price keep falling and the dev team seem don't care about it. I am losing my faith on you day by day.
Activity: 2
January 06, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Dear community we heard that some of you wish for changes or some other things, we work on new things already but we would love to hear what you want to be changed or what you want to see!

Please help us to improve HBC and let us know in a short statement what you want or how you would do it Smiley

Good day

The most critical cases on my opinion are :

1) BTC withdrawal fee is not 0.001, we have heard different numbers and all of them where more than 0.001 you should fix that ASAP.

2)reduce the minimum amount for BCT withdrawals , BCT is worth 17k now , 0.01 is 170 dollars. You could reduce it to 0.005 or something

3)  You should remove restriction to withdraw BTC from your site , now you should have 50 HBC on your balance to withdraw BTC, why you have put such restriction?  Forcing people to buy HBC to withdraw their BCT is wrong strategy ,  it will play against you , as the result of such restriction will be only negativity and anger from the community side. Please remove this restriction and use some other strategies to make people buy your coin.
Below some other recommendations:

1)Do we really need additional exchange wallet to trade on the internal exchange? in my opinion this only creates some unnecessary additional moves to sell/buy HBC coin ( we need to do deposits / withdrawals , and you have also added additional limits there ). In my opinion your internal exchange looks too complicated, without those deposits and withdrawals mentioned above it would be more user friendly and it would be more easier to trade you coin on the internal exchange. Please think about this.

2)one more thing about BTC withdrawals , could you please make it look like this ?
https://i.imgur.com/8KB1g2Y.png

in this case we have got all info here , withdrawal amount , fee and how much BTC we will receive. of course first of all issue with fees should be fixed as it should be 0.001. Maybe it can be even reduced depending on the BTC network load.

3)You should add some graph with price changes, 24h volume , 24h highest / lowest price indicators

4) History of last 10 trades.
In my opinion latest orders should be at the top of the list. Please sort last 10 trades from latest to oldest ( latest on top of the list , but the oldest on the bottom ).

5) another thing about last 10 trades list
please add price of the coin in this list (make it in color depending on type of the order (red/green)) , now we have only total amount of BTC there. Please also add type of the order column (red for sell order / green for buy order ). Please see picture with my vision how it could look like.  
https://i.imgur.com/kAvOXn6.png

6) make reinvest from 10$ , it definitely would attract more people to HBC community

If you like the ideas put +

Activity: 14
January 06, 2018, 11:34:57 AM
why price down too much???. hbc/btc=0.00036610=5.9$
what the matter with homeblockcoin??
dev homeblockcoin,where are you?   what are you doing now?

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 11:31:20 AM
Dev, do you check the externals?   Undecided
Yes we are a lot of holders and always will be, but do not let dumpers to get hbc with extremly low price.

https://i.redd.it/s1u7bfp9iwlz.gif
Activity: 47
January 06, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
My GA app is lost..How disable 2factor???
January 06, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

- Add $10 reinvest
- Solve problem with BTC fee
- Autoreinvest
- Webstock chart, 24 hr volume
- To start how fast is possible marketing campaign and something special for youtubers
- Work on increasing the price - from here are coming super big hype (maybe the best marketing)
- Support to be really much faster and maybe a special channel for support on telegram, this is very important for community and investors
- Bonus for top 10 buyers of week
- Solve the issues with facebook links because is blocked
- Advertising banner on coinmarketcap

+++

+++

I'm a business consultant and I immediately see a basic error except from all the mistakes mentioned above. You've created a massive hype with serious marketing. Now you are only relying on word of mouth which is a total mistake. It is not enough for a community of 100k investors you need to work hard on your marketing!
Activate the Bounty Programme, buy some banners on coinmarketcap and conact influencers... you know how it worked during the ICO. Reignite the hype NOW!

++++
Forget it, they've already ransacked their entire HYIP. They remain to go with the flow .....
Activity: 66
January 06, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

- Add $10 reinvest
- Autoreinvest
- To start how fast is possible marketing campaign and something special for youtubers
- Work on increasing the price - from here are coming super big hype (maybe the best marketing)
- Support to be really much faster and maybe a special channel for support on telegram, this is very important for community and investors

+++

+++

I'm a business consultant and I immediately see a basic error except from all the mistakes mentioned above. You've created a massive hype with serious marketing. Now you are only relying on word of mouth which is a total mistake. It is not enough for a community of 100k investors you need to work hard on your marketing!
Activate the Bounty Programme, buy some banners on coinmarketcap and conact influencers... you know how it worked during the ICO. Reignite the hype NOW!

++++
January 06, 2018, 09:49:58 AM
Fix withdrawal fee please. And find good programmers already
I just dont understand it. You have such an opportunity to make exellent product and earn yourself millions and make your customers happy. Why waste it?
Ask yourself the question, why do they need it? They are lazy and insolent pigs. Sad
Activity: 1
January 06, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
HBC INFORMATIONS

- Add $10 reinvest
- Autoreinvest

+++

+++

Activity: 15
January 06, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
The problem is solved. Thanks HBC
Activity: 10
January 06, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
Fix withdrawal fee please. And find good programmers already
I just dont understand it. You have such an opportunity to make exellent product and earn yourself millions and make your customers happy. Why waste it?
Jump to: