Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 164. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
HBC got out and made another news letter. Wait for the great event of 2018, we finally add the schedule to the internal stock exchange and this will be the main and great achievement of our platform. You are with us, but we are not with you. Shocked
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
January 06, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
There are still people sending btc  Huh

Nothing will change, devs made a lot of money (not HBC but old good BTC !!!).
Devs will soon disappear.

Devs won't disapper do not worry sir Smiley We will improve all the mentioned things!

You again deceive people, but already on your site, the price is $ 8 and in fact the price at which you can sell 6.4 on your stock exchange. You arrogant brazen liars and falsifiers HBC  Angry

You're a stupid donkey. Dev wants investors to lending, so the price on the home page higher on the trading floor. Think before typing and do not use a red font

hahaha sheep fud Smiley

HATERS GONNA HATE BRO!

go out FUD and get rekt Smiley

1.5-1.7% leverage daily
200-500% from ICO

and you cry and make fud? Smiley)

GO out :=) newbie

What you need is for them to rob you and take all the money and leave you with a clean ass, then you will come here to say: OOOOOhhhh, if I'm sorry, I'll support the coin again, and, yes, WE WILL SAY YOU, but never forget that what you do is to reap hatred and envy towards Homeblockcoin and we eat your coins because a guy like you does not serve or has any vote value here.

Greetings
Thanks for the statement you are right but it is always the same we work on so many things including the event so be ready for a great 2018!

You again deceive people, but already on your site, the price is $ 8 and in fact the price at which you can sell 6.4 on your stock exchange. You arrogant brazen liars and falsifiers HBC  Angry

haters gonna hate always...

Time to time ,  sheeps and rats go out this project , then dont spam when you get rekt profit .

I hate all  FUD people that speak about Homeblockoin ,because they are a piece of shit on this project and all people that have bitcoins and all this stuff ,  GO OUT GO OUT I DONT WANNA ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE  ok HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Im happy with homeblockcoin , growing slowly , paying 1.5-1.7% leverage daily and im fine ok ? im staking and i have lending i dont wanna a pumping dumping Coin fck noobs go hextra go unix go ohter fucking ICO ok Huh??

Here is a project that have a product ok? go out  i dont care about all of these people that cry about fees about 50hbc blabalblablba
you were a fomo that wanna buy  HBC and because u cant buy  you wanna withraw free?? Sorry?HuhHuh u are a fucking stupid noob that dont know nothing about cripto , when you got scammed or something CRY CRY CRY but here we are big people inside ok?

And remember , WE DONT NEED FUD AND STUPID SPAMERS  ok? if you cant do nothing to get out our BTC  get REKT ok? necause when you put MONEY YOU KNOW ABOUT RISK OK???
IF BITCOIN WAS 13K AND DROP TO 7K  AND U HAVE BTC  ON HBC  , STOP CRY OK? BECAUSE YOU INVEST IN A PROJECT OK?    NOW OK IS 17K OK ? 1 WEEK WAS 13K

YOU ARE A NOOBS , OK IM SAD AND UPSET BUT IS THE TRUE , IM MAKING MONEY WITH HBC AND WILL BE THE BEST COIN OF 2018

IF YOU DONT KNOW TRADING , GO REKT Smiley)))))))))) U HAVE DOOR HERE , FUCKING FUD Smiley))))))))
HAPPY NEW YEAR

HOMEBLOCKCOIN TO THE MOON
Thank you very much sir,  we will implement new things within the next weeks SO WE WON'T DISSAPOINT ANYONE HERE Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

You're a stupid donkey. Dev wants investors to lending, so the price on the home page higher on the trading exchange. Think before typing and do not use a red font
Activity: 28
January 06, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Time to time ,  sheeps and rats go out this project , then dont spam when you get rekt profit .

I hate all  FUD people that speak about Homeblockoin ,because they are a piece of shit on this project and all people that have bitcoins and all this stuff ,  GO OUT GO OUT I DONT WANNA ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE  ok HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Im happy with homeblockcoin , growing slowly , paying 1.5-1.7% leverage daily and im fine ok ? im staking and i have lending i dont wanna a pumping dumping Coin fck noobs go hextra go unix go ohter fucking ICO ok Huh??

Here is a project that have a product ok? go out  i dont care about all of these people that cry about fees about 50hbc blabalblablba
you were a fomo that wanna buy  HBC and because u cant buy  you wanna withraw free?? Sorry?HuhHuh u are a fucking stupid noob that dont know nothing about cripto , when you got scammed or something CRY CRY CRY but here we are big people inside ok?

And remember , WE DONT NEED FUD AND STUPID SPAMERS  ok? if you cant do nothing to get out our BTC  get REKT ok? necause when you put MONEY YOU KNOW ABOUT RISK OK???
IF BITCOIN WAS 13K AND DROP TO 7K  AND U HAVE BTC  ON HBC  , STOP CRY OK? BECAUSE YOU INVEST IN A PROJECT OK?    NOW OK IS 17K OK ? 1 WEEK WAS 13K

YOU ARE A NOOBS , OK IM SAD AND UPSET BUT IS THE TRUE , IM MAKING MONEY WITH HBC AND WILL BE THE BEST COIN OF 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Repeating your shitty posts with shitty english won't make it come true. You are acting like a paid shill who is super desperate as the price keeps falling
January 06, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
You again deceive people, but already on your site, the price is $ 8 and in fact the price at which you can sell 6.4 on your stock exchange. You arrogant brazen liars and falsifiers HBC  Angry
Activity: 15
January 06, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
The problem is solved. Thanks HBC
Activity: 8
January 06, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR

+++++++++++++++++++
Activity: 8
January 06, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
Too many kinds on forum!
Haha yeah. Everyone just little scared for they money. I still have hope in HBC, just trying to hurry devs a little  Grin

People do no understand that they decide the price, just do not sell at low price and we have easy huge increase.

Yep, I'm still holding my coins. If devs soon fix all the bugs and keep us updated about everything more often this platform will be gold.
Lets hope for the better and do not panic
+
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
HBC has the best lending program, that's why the price will grow in future.

But those people, who panic, you should sell your coins cheap or lend them.
Activity: 13
January 06, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
I think DEV are now busy for their next steps . Maybe a week to see what will happen Huh
P/S: DEV should more take care of people who still believe in them  Grin
Together to the moon
Activity: 17
January 06, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
HBC INFORMATIONS

Dear community we heard that some of you wish for changes or some other things, we work on new things already but we would love to hear what you want to be changed or what you want to see!

Please help us to improve HBC and let us know in a short statement what you want or how you would do it Smiley

We are always open for new things and your opinion, thank you very much guys!

We really want a contest!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Between each member of the community, not only between leaders. And a lot of advertising. Smiley
Activity: 10
January 06, 2018, 01:28:37 PM
Too many kinds on forum!
Haha yeah. Everyone just little scared for they money. I still have hope in HBC, just trying to hurry devs a little  Grin

People do no understand that they decide the price, just do not sell at low price and we have easy huge increase.

Yep, I'm still holding my coins. If devs soon fix all the bugs and keep us updated about everything more often this platform will be gold.
Lets hope for the better and do not panic
Activity: 93
January 06, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
on 31 january hbc =25$ or 3$ Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
Too many kinds on forum!

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
Ha-ha, more panic)))
Activity: 10
January 06, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
Too many kinds on forum!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
January 06, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
There are still people sending btc  Huh

Nothing will change, devs made a lot of money (not HBC but old good BTC !!!).
Devs will soon disappear.

Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
Too many kinds on forum!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 06, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
R.I.P see u later..
January 06, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
Devs, you still have time. Fix all the fee bugs until its not too late
It's late, no haypas. It will only appear if they raise the price for their money. On the exchange, the volume will soon fall below the baseboard and everyone will forget about it.
Jump to: