Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 204. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 01:56:56 PM
site is bad
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 01:53:34 PM
Hi, i lost my phone with 2FA authenticator code. Pls remove 2FA code from my account. My email [email protected], username vlad_august. Also I can write amount of bitcoin on my account for checking and my local Homeblockcoin wallet.

HELP!!!
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 01:52:18 PM
HBC, on what exchange have you been listed?
Activity: 266
December 26, 2017, 01:01:30 PM
Quote from: HomeBlockCoin on December 17, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

Quote from: OlegProkofiev on December 17, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
I have a problem. I can not access my account. Somehow, a two-factor authentication started. I did not turn it on. And I received a letter on the soap about changing the password, although I did not do it. Such a feeling that I was hacked. Can you help me?
Username: russya
mail: [email protected]

Email me better by mail
Send us all informations from your account including how many HBC you got on your account and so on.

me in the subject all the information to write? or can you give a mail?

you never answered me. I'll then drop all data

Username: russya
mail: [email protected]
HBC: 1000
Lending: 1380 (about)
Started money from this wallet 0x4417e2d544873c20D5eC336a7537faf6D3ddACD7 or this 0x99b3EbdC66E83ac73199aF8070d649031320cD13

Can you help me sign in? I did not include a two-factor authentication

Do not ignore
I've already written 3 posts in this thread
Yes we can help you, we will check your stats and our support will contact you by E-Mail. Thanks

help me please! so no one wrote to me
Activity: 35
December 26, 2017, 12:13:43 PM
How long to wait until coins are depositted to the balance in my account from my desktop wallet??
Activity: 16
December 26, 2017, 11:31:08 AM
Don't be stupid guys, they are holding your bitcoins to avoid a dump of price because is an internal exchange and this have been made by a lot of ICOs, I got 850 HBC and I could withdraw 0.14 BTC about a month ago. It is not a Scam, but they worked very bad and they didn't take care of their investors, specially por those who couldn't buy HBC. You can freeze investor's BTC one or two weeks, but almost 2 months + ICO time is a lot. Despite, this is a very good project and we are going to make money together.
Activity: 28
December 26, 2017, 11:19:36 AM
Isn't it a little bit too much of a coincidence that some lending offering ICO's have trouble shortly before the Bitcoin fork? I bet most of them are waiting to use the bitcoins everyone invested to get some free Bitcoin God. And if they are not scammers you shouldn't be surprised if everything somehow works without any problems after they made their extra cash
Activity: 49
December 26, 2017, 11:10:35 AM
Looks like HBC team is going to announce something this night Smiley Looking forward to see it
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 10:55:52 AM
Dev, Be people, we do not need a stock exchange on December 31, this day and so full of worries
Activity: 17
December 26, 2017, 10:25:23 AM
DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ?!?!

There will not be an exchange this week !
. Another excuse and delay in 2-3 weeks coming. Like "we are working hard, too big demand, bla bla bla"!  They just delaying time, hoping that everyone will forget about HBC on New Year time and in January they just dissapear with "we were hacked" message.

YOU WONT GET YOUR BTC BACK !! NEVER !!! This is a scam guys. They are done, gathered a lot of your money. What is a REAL reason to hold down BTC ?!?!!? Any real respectful project would ALLOW you to withdraw your money many months ago, when ICO ended or lending started. They cashed out your BTC LONG AGO !!!!!!!

I am collecting info about BTC stolen to make a  class action lawsuit for this scammers. My friend from financial investigating department already has started to look for information about this guys, and he already has found something good. They wont get away with our money, going to prison for 1000% , i swear to you. Private message me with your details: BTC hostage, HBC hostage, and a total sum of money that you put in this scammer's pockets.

I won't stop until this scam morons are in prison.

I think it is very difficult
December 26, 2017, 09:46:54 AM
Hi, i lost my phone with 2FA authenticator code. Pls remove 2FA code from my account. My email [email protected], username vlad_august. Also I can write amount of bitcoin on my account for checking and my local Homeblockcoin wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 07:48:29 AM
I did withdraw of my BTC back, btw. But I had 100 more HBC on account and more than 0.02 BTC on it.

I have few partner who did the same and for then it worked so they are all fine,
they just wait until exchange opens so they can buy HBC again !!!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 07:36:41 AM
I did withdraw of my BTC back, btw. But I had 100 more HBC on account and more than 0.02 BTC on it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 06:42:08 AM
I thought this project would be good for me, but when I see that lending option has been enabled first, instead of the payment system and 7 level deep affiliate system. Doesn't sound very cool.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
December 26, 2017, 06:27:56 AM

. Another excuse and delay in 2-3 weeks coming. Like "we are working hard, too big demand, bla bla bla"!  They just delaying time, hoping that everyone will forget about HBC on New Year time and in January they just dissapear with "we were hacked" message.

YOU WONT GET YOUR BTC BACK !! NEVER !!! This is a scam guys. They are done, gathered a lot of your money. What is a REAL reason to hold down BTC ?!?!!? Any real respectful project would ALLOW you to withdraw your money many months ago, when ICO ended or lending started. They cashed out your BTC LONG AGO !!!!!!!

I am collecting info about BTC stolen to make a  class action lawsuit for this scammers. My friend from financial investigating department already has started to look for information about this guys, and he already has found something good. They wont get away with our money, going to prison for 1000% , i swear to you. Private message me with your details: BTC hostage, HBC hostage, and a total sum of money that you put in this scammer's pockets.

sorry boys for you lost, you earn it, lending with huge premine = only stupid fool who invest in them
Activity: 22
December 26, 2017, 04:21:30 AM

iam glad someone has stand up!go ahead let this guy and his family put to shame!i have repeatedly said release our btc so everyone can move on but it fell on deaf ears.now you may have a stiff neck by looking at your back every now and then.hahaha
Activity: 171
December 26, 2017, 03:58:40 AM
For anyone who thinks opposite and hoping on HBC to come back - i am selling my account with 0.036 BTC in it for 80% in any equal currency. I will give you email access, google 2fa access and password. We can go via escrow. PM me
Activity: 171
December 26, 2017, 03:54:03 AM

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 03:15:48 AM
Is it legal to create multiple accounts under eachother to harvest affiliate $ from your own lending?

Nope.
December 25, 2017, 11:22:06 PM
Jump to: