Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 202. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:33:35 PM
Para cuando el intercambio interno?Huh?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 07:27:18 PM
Hi Homeblock,

I recently deleted my 2FA in my phone by mistake, please remove it from your end for me so that I can be able to log in to my account.

I have PMd you my username.

Kind regards,
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 07:23:39 PM
This is really the biggest joke I have experienced. The two external Exchanges are absolutely ridiculous.
For Christmas, I actually wanted the internal exchange. It's a pity that Homeblockcoin breaks the big potential slowly but surely with so many wrong decisions.

I'll go to Davorcoin and invest my money in lending, because Davor did everything right, unlike HBC.
The internal exchange is running butter softly, the profits in lending are unbeatable and until the beginning of the year there are very nice daily prices to win.

In addition, Davor is already listed on Coinexchange.

HBC can only learn from Davor!

I'm 100% agree with you.
I will add that ...unfortunately each new step of the administration of the Homeblockcoin, these are the new peaks of idioc
y .
Activity: 7
December 26, 2017, 07:16:23 PM
HBC INFORMATION

EXCHANGE LIVE

The first of many external exchanges is now available to trade HBC for BTC.
The current price is at about 1 HBC = 0.000400 BTC.
Go now to https://coinhouse.eu/markets/hbcbtc  to sell or buy HomeBlockCoin

Internal exchange will follow within this year, HBC all the way!

http://www.coinhouse.eu  

Hello! I transfered 510 HBC from PC wallet and to account wallet. Trasaction is completed but I didn't receive any HBC on my online account! The price falls, but I can not lend hbc.
My username - rhaegal. Please help me!
Activity: 2
December 26, 2017, 07:14:15 PM
Very disappointing! Waiting and waiting just to know the trading floor is too ridiculous ... I have ever trusted Homeblockcoin a lot, expect a lot but the results are just frustration and frustration. You - The DEV team killed the product you created, you probably do not know how to correct it again.
 coinhouse.eu is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever known. How will your promise of the exchange be listed? the promise of yobit exchange floor, where is the cryptopia?
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 66
December 26, 2017, 06:32:58 PM
This is really the biggest joke I have experienced. The two external Exchanges are absolutely ridiculous.
For Christmas, I actually wanted the internal exchange. It's a pity that Homeblockcoin breaks the big potential slowly but surely with so many wrong decisions.

I'll go to Davorcoin and invest my money in lending, because Davor did everything right, unlike HBC.
The internal exchange is running butter softly, the profits in lending are unbeatable and until the beginning of the year there are very nice daily prices to win.

In addition, Davor is already listed on Coinexchange.

HBC can only learn from Davor!
Activity: 15
December 26, 2017, 06:21:00 PM
I have planned a system that has given me nothing to attract the money I invest. homeblockcoin is absolutely regrettable!
Activity: 76
December 26, 2017, 06:09:14 PM
10.72$ it'the price for internal exchange or for coin and i can lend my coins by this price now?
Activity: 70
December 26, 2017, 06:03:09 PM
Once you register on https://coinhouse.eu/, you don't get a confirmation email. Please fix this asap so that we can be able to buy and sell our HBC coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 05:31:19 PM
Coinhouse.eu - чтo этo зa гoвнoбиpжa, cлeплeннaя нa кoлeнкe? Я тaкoй биpжe cвoи pyбли и кoпeйки нe дoвepю, нe тo, чтo биткoйны. Oчepeднoe paзвoдилoвo oт кoмaнды HBC. Hи нa oднoй нopмaльнoй биpжe никтo нe зaлиcтит этoт cкaм!
ceйчac тpeть мoнeт в лeндинг yйдeт пo этoй цeнe, чтo пpи oткpытии внyтpeннeй биpжи xopoшo cкaжeтcя нa цeнe.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
December 26, 2017, 05:17:04 PM
A тeпepь cмoтpитe - тёмнaя лoшaдкa BinaryCoin тopгyeтcя нa EtherDelta и CoinExchange.
A pacпиapeнный HBC - нигдe (тoт выcep, чтo oни cляпaли нa кoлeнкe - этo нe биpжa!).
Чтo и тpeбoвaлocь дoкaзaть - ни oднa нopмaльнaя биpжa нe xoчeт мapaть peпyтaцию c этим cкaмoм, и лиcтить eгo.
Activity: 30
December 26, 2017, 05:04:27 PM
I want to transfer HBC from one account to another. I transfered from Account1 to PC wallet and trasfered to Account2 from the wallet. Trasaction is complete but I didn't receive any HBC on A2! Help pls, any guides
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
December 26, 2017, 05:02:14 PM
Coinhouse.eu - чтo этo зa гoвнoбиpжa, cлeплeннaя нa кoлeнкe? Я тaкoй биpжe cвoи pyбли и кoпeйки нe дoвepю, нe тo, чтo биткoйны. Oчepeднoe paзвoдилoвo oт кoмaнды HBC. Hи нa oднoй нopмaльнoй биpжe никтo нe зaлиcтит этoт cкaм!
December 26, 2017, 04:14:28 PM
I've sent HBC from my PC wallet to another account. Transaction was confirmed 1 hour ago, but I didn't receive any HBC
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 03:46:14 PM
HBC, please, start the internal exchange. This external is broken
Activity: 34
December 26, 2017, 03:44:16 PM
Starting external exchange before internal.. retards
Activity: 16
December 26, 2017, 03:41:38 PM
when will the internal exchange be open?
December 26, 2017, 03:40:38 PM
How can I transfer HBC from one account to another without PC wallet?
Activity: 17
December 26, 2017, 03:38:41 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin! When you are in the list of Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 111
December 26, 2017, 03:28:42 PM
Ecть oчeнь мнoгo инфopмaции, нo вы и caми вce мoжeтe нaйти в интepнeтe. Кaкoй cмыcл былo тaк пoдcтaвлятьcя, ecли вoкpyг пpoeктa был тaкoй xaйп.  Huh
Jump to: