Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 201. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 10:16:54 PM
Just to let you know Homeblock team. You are the most pathetic idiots I've ever seen. The way you implement things, selling a coin at $5 and now pegging it at $3..Wow..You idiots are just worthless trashbags.
I refrained most of my friends from getting into this Scam. Atleast I am happy for that, I will spread this scam elsewhere just to make sure new people won't fall for this.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
December 26, 2017, 10:14:11 PM
What a bunch of idiots! You still haven't done one thing right yet! LOL. Are the Homeblock coin DEVS really this stupid?? No way that anyone can be this moronic. Except for those who invested $5 per token in the ICO by thinking this was somehow close to being another Bitconnect. You couldn't lick the stains left by the the shoes that Bitconnect walks in.

HOMEBLOCKHEADS RULE!!
Activity: 3
December 26, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
Hi Dev Homeblockcoin,

I have 2 acc: tungks89 & tungks1989. Yesterday I withdrawaled 101 HBC from acc tungks89 to tungks1989 with HBC wallet adddress HQxUTcWii6pDDC5QgzxsTCiF6k3y6FWis2 (tungks1989's wallet).

In withdrawal history of acc tungks89 its showed status "Paid" at Dec. 23, 2017, 3:07 p.m but I have checked in acc tungks1989 its still not deposit (Pending received its still show 0 HBC)

Can you check my problem.

Thank you!

Dev HBC pls help me  Sad
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 09:50:30 PM
And all right to you. But there was a chance today to do the repeated purchase at price 2X ICO. For the sake of it and it is possible to understand on a that exchange - to register oneself.
Activity: 8
December 26, 2017, 09:45:42 PM
Hi HBC,
The special small gift you gave us is very very bad. We have waited you for a long long time but you made us fell disappointed. You have to procure your internal market more quickly (tomorrow is the best choice) and make something to up the price of HBC.
Don't say sorry because we don't need. We want a strong HBC coin and better HBC system. You promised so much. so let do as your promises.  
Activity: 62
December 26, 2017, 09:43:10 PM
HBC Informations

What is the issue?

INTERNAL EXCHANGE will come within the next days and as promised before the new year!

EXTERNAL EXCHANGE YoBit + Coinexchange.io + Cryptopia are on public holidays until January so no way to get listed there even when we got the confirmation for it.

So what should we do in your opinion! Coinhouse is a registred compnay so no it is not from us.

You killed your own coin. Nobody wants to transfer BTC on this shit exchange. im tryin since the announcement to create a deposite wallet. i can't even sell while everybody is panic selling.
best idea would be 1. Internal exchange 2. External exchange (a working one).

thx. maybe i can at least get somehow back what i paid. But i dont think so.. Sad

You are right we did not know coinhouse is that bad, we did a mistake then as we thought it would be good! Internal exchange will be launched within the next days as promised and all the other big external exchanges will come in January or as soon as their staff is done with their holidays.

Hello HBC!
Why do you choose coinhouse.eu market? It is not big market. Now HBC price downed slowly.(~2/coin). Do you reopen ICO? Cheesy
HBC Dev have to do something to improve the HBC price. It make investors to make more lendings
Because they listed us immediatly as they do not have celebrated Christmas and the others exchanges are on public holidays. We did not knew how bad the exchange was as we just wanted to deliver you a small present but yeah our mistake. The internal exchange will be great for sure!
Hey dev, you really disappointed us when you say:
1) you do not know the exchange is bad: Chosing the 1st exchange is the most important step to your coin, now you say you DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE BAD, this makes us feel you are not serious with your project or too stupid to run it.
2) You choose that stupid xchange just because they list your coin instantly. I do not know what to comment on this stupid reason. Just be thoughtful.
3) do not apologize by words bcos that is our money, we cant pay anything by words. You should be the hero of the project and we believe in you like passengers on a plane believe the pilot. Keep saying sorry showing that you are really unprofessional and untrustworthy.
===> Now just work hard with your Internal exchange, do not talk too much. All we can see that you talk so well but you keep doing wrong things unprofessionally .
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
December 26, 2017, 09:30:53 PM
@homeblock, any news on our btc in your system?  I want ti get back my btc. I dont have 100 HBC but i want to get back my btc. Thanks.
As mentioned in the big post earlier, BTC withdrawals will be available within 48 hours after the internal exchange launch.

HomeBlock, will you open internal exchange after segwit2x? 28-29.12?

Thank you
To be honest it was planned for the 28.12 but due to the possible segwit2x we decided to change the date, nobody knows what will happen during the possible fork.
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 09:28:55 PM
HomeBlock, will you open internal exchange after segwit2x? 28-29.12?

Thank you
Activity: 144
December 26, 2017, 09:24:12 PM
@homeblock, any news on our btc in your system?  I want ti get back my btc. I dont have 100 HBC but i want to get back my btc. Thanks.
Homeblockcoin.com
December 26, 2017, 09:19:41 PM
HBC Informations

What is the issue?

INTERNAL EXCHANGE will come within the next days and as promised before the new year!

EXTERNAL EXCHANGE YoBit + Coinexchange.io + Cryptopia are on public holidays until January so no way to get listed there even when we got the confirmation for it.

So what should we do in your opinion! Coinhouse is a registred compnay so no it is not from us.

You killed your own coin. Nobody wants to transfer BTC on this shit exchange. im tryin since the announcement to create a deposite wallet. i can't even sell while everybody is panic selling.

thx. maybe i can at least get somehow back what i paid. But i dont think so.. Sad

You are right we did not know coinhouse is that bad, we did a mistake then as we thought it would be good! Internal exchange will be launched within the next days as promised and all the other big external exchanges will come in January or as soon as their staff is done with their holidays.

Hello HBC!
Why do you choose coinhouse.eu market? It is not big market. Now HBC price downed slowly.(~2/coin). Do you reopen ICO? Cheesy
HBC Dev have to do something to improve the HBC price. It make investors to make more lendings
Because they listed us immediatly as they do not have celebrated Christmas and the others exchanges are on public holidays. We did not knew how bad the exchange was as we just wanted to deliver you a small present but yeah our mistake. The internal exchange will be great for sure!
Activity: 8
December 26, 2017, 09:12:45 PM
Hello HBC!
Activity: 63
December 26, 2017, 09:10:38 PM
HBC Informations

What is the issue?

Homeblockcoin.com
December 26, 2017, 09:06:40 PM
HBC Informations

What is the issue?

EXTERNAL EXCHANGE YoBit + Coinexchange.io + Cryptopia are on public holidays until January so no way to get listed there even when we got the confirmation for it. So Coinhouse came along and yes, the servers they have are a joke! Within hourse they got thousands of new sign ups so HOMEBLOCKCOIN movement is strong!!!

Activity: 14
December 26, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

Very disappointing! Waiting and waiting just to know the trading floor is too ridiculous ... I have ever trusted Homeblockcoin a lot, expect a lot but the results are just frustration and frustration. You - The DEV team killed the product you created, you probably do not know how to correct it again.
 coinhouse.eu is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever known. How will your promise of the exchange be listed? the promise of yobit exchange floor, where is the cryptopia?
homeblockcoin HBC. why......................................Huh
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
December 26, 2017, 08:33:00 PM
Once you register on https://coinhouse.eu/, you don't get a confirmation email. Please fix this asap so that we can be able to buy and sell our HBC coins.
wrong, email come. Be patient
Activity: 74
December 26, 2017, 08:17:17 PM
I just made some calculations and mining of this coin come's back at current difficulty 39%. 0,00014 was coin sell price point for this calculation.
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:12:26 PM
Now price is below ICO, would you believe it? Who want to lend at $2? still nothing is lost, they should hurry up internal exchange and offer some deal for people to lend instead of dump.
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 08:12:09 PM
SCAM, FUCK YOU, I BELIVED YOU BUT YOU SCAM, FUCK MOTHER YOU. NO DEPOSIT NO WITHDAW
Activity: 5
December 26, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
why coinhouse?
who wants to push money on that shit exchange?
Activity: 7
December 26, 2017, 07:42:16 PM
Coinhouse is very bad. I don't think you can exchange on coinhouse.
HBC is scammer ofi
cial
Jump to: