Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 277. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 11:57:33 PM
[bHI, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT WITHDRAWING THEIR BTC AND STILL HAVENT SEEN A REPLY BACK FROM HBC PEOPLE!!! CAN SOMEONE ADVISE AS THIS WAS SAID TO BE OPEN FOR WITHDRAWAL  AFTER ICO ENDS... CLOSES[/b]
We mentioned that now in 3 postings Wink Please read with patience before you criticize us, thanks. For you again,
 there will be an information within the next two days so no need to worry we are just getting ready with the lending program so we have a lot to do and think about. Thank you

Serg Saw:
Help me please, the phone broke, on the phone was the Google Authenticator, which was homeblockcoin.com. I did not keep the keys because of inexperience. Can you disable authentication?

mail - [email protected]

username- Serg13

IP - 212.87.168.21
Contact our Telegram support with this issue and please send the BTC address you sent your BTC to so that we can make sure it is your account as there are 100-200 people a day with a broken phone which is pretty interesting
It's already been a couple days since your ICO ended. What is there to "think" about? Let us take our BTC back. We are not interested in your program. Delaying things any further only confirms that this entire project is a sham!
Activity: 8
November 22, 2017, 10:39:48 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin.
i have account but i lost 2FA and now i can't login my account.
Please help me.
My account: onlyoneormore1 and gmail register [email protected]
thank u so much
Activity: 2
November 22, 2017, 09:26:07 PM
Server down) scam? all BTC collected by admins?)
He пoвeзлo, нe cтpeльнyлo)

I do not see any problems with the site. The site is working.

ICO over? Congrats! Now, can I get my BTC back please? I don't want HBC, didn't get any during ICO, just want my BTC back. Please reply soon!.
homeblockcoin.com scamer

Just want my BTC back,too. Please supoort!

My btc is stuck in there too. It says I have to buy at least 100 HBC. I was not able to get any so can I have my wallet unlock for withdrawal.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 09:05:03 PM
Will internal exchange be ready by the time lending start?
Activity: 62
November 22, 2017, 08:46:59 PM
Can you tell us an estimated time that your Official Lending will be launched?
Activity: 62
November 22, 2017, 08:45:41 PM
Hi HomeBlockCoin,
I want to know Will we have an Internal Trading Floor to buy and sell our HBC or just a HBC to BTC converter with a fixed price?
Activity: 4
November 22, 2017, 07:40:37 PM
How can I do a reset of 2-fa authentication? Tech support does not respond. Even 4 letters sent. On bitcointalk also deaf. I'm not guilty that the application was updated and all data was erased, and the screenshot of qr code was not preserved
Hello, the problem is that there are about 150 people a day with a broken 2FA...90% try to get into other accounts and 10% are real requests. We try our best to help everybody just give us some time to make it right.
I have login,password and btc wallet adress.i realy lost opportunity log into my account.Microsoft Autentficator is f****g shit/This application dont save information...
Activity: 8
November 22, 2017, 07:08:17 PM
I lost the phone and the Authenticator code .. I have sent 3 letters to support but got 4 days without reply
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
Hello HBC,

partners asking me when they can buy again more HBC coins ?
Will that be also tomorrow and if yes on what time thanks
Homeblockcoin.com
November 22, 2017, 06:20:01 PM
How can I do a reset of 2-fa authentication? Tech support does not respond. Even 4 letters sent. On bitcointalk also deaf. I'm not guilty that the application was updated and all data was erased, and the screenshot of qr code was not preserved
Hello, the problem is that there are about 150 people a day with a broken 2FA...90% try to get into other accounts and 10% are real requests. We try our best to help everybody just give us some time to make it right.
Activity: 120
November 22, 2017, 06:08:53 PM
ICO SOLD OUT

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE

THANKS

Unfortunately I could not buy 100 HBC

However I can not WITHDRAWAL my left Bitcoin

Indicates an error:

"You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before you a withdrawal is possible"
However, ICO has already been completed!!!!

How do I implement the BTC WITHDRAWAL ?
November 22, 2017, 04:34:20 PM
Activity: 106
November 22, 2017, 04:32:17 PM
Hi, according to the roadmap, it will be Dec 15 2017, if i am not mistaken.
November 22, 2017, 03:40:00 PM
Does anyone have an idea when HBC Exchange will start?

best regards Emir
Activity: 42
November 22, 2017, 03:13:19 PM
FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED HOMEBLOCKCOIN!!

This pays out hourly! So you can use the gains you get from this and put even more BTC into HomeBlockCoin!

You can use

https://hexabot.top/ [referral link removed]

Scalping +2.05% in last 24 hours
Technical +53.04% in last 21 days
Swing +161.86% in last 7 weeks

It has awesome returns and pays out! And there's no holds on withdrawals either, you can cash out whenever you want.

Here's a screenshot of proof that you can deposit and withdraw from it! I'll also send you the 5% commission back to your wallet of choice

https://imgur.com/a/Ipjbz
https://blockchain.info/tx/ced4d9870e8bf9ce73a958812abb1ca86a6edb539bb43519d18360209a36b499
Activity: 61
November 22, 2017, 02:57:50 PM
@joetrv you are right about lending coin...

can see from past, hextra make a debut by giving hextragold worth $30 as a bonus,...make people fast go lending their coin, then will automatically pump up the coins price...
good strategy from hextra dev... if no people lending their coin, coin price hard to rise...

Lending--> get daily interest--> $$ from daily interest change to each coin ( will auto pump the coin price ) cmiiw

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=capuletz
Activity: 70
November 22, 2017, 02:46:33 PM
Lending in HBC has even shorter times then in Bitconnect, so think about it Wink

Bitconnect is an established platform and HBC is new and can fail. Too much risk for a little profit. Wouldn't it be better to sell coins to make x3-5 of your investments instantly instead of risking to lose all ur money in lending

Lending raise the coin price and bring profit to everyone... lender,trader,holder and dev.U're not the only one want to sell your coins.What happen if everybody sell all their coins and no one want to buy for lending? Coin has no value and the price would dump to hell.Only a few who sell their coin first is the winner.So i think we should sell 1/3 lend 1/3 and hold 1/3 of our coin for a better future.

Agree  with that..
Dont you know what is the secret of Lending Coin ?
We need the stable price on that..not coin Pump and Dump
If you want take instantly profit, you dont buy coin lending
Buy on bittrex or poloniex..if you are lucky you will take 100% profit

But if you do lending on this platform so you will take 1000% profit in one or two months..
Think about that..

You seems like newbie in this business.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
November 22, 2017, 02:43:40 PM
Lending in HBC has even shorter times then in Bitconnect, so think about it Wink

Bitconnect is an established platform and HBC is new and can fail. Too much risk for a little profit. Wouldn't it be better to sell coins to make x3-5 of your investments instantly instead of risking to lose all ur money in lending

That's what the Bitconnect  ico people regret when they bought at $0.15 and sold at $0.50
Activity: 63
November 22, 2017, 02:39:36 PM
Pre-lending should have been $5. We bought it at $5. Does that mean that you are not confident of the price reaching $5 whereas you were telling us it would reach triple digits?

for me it already trippled with 3$  Cool
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 02:10:29 PM
Pre-lending should have been $5. We bought it at $5. Does that mean that you are not confident of the price reaching $5 whereas you were telling us it would reach triple digits?
Jump to: