Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 275. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
Yes, when can we withdraw our BTC without 100HBC?

I have made Deposit only yesterday to make Withdraw!!!

There was 0.0095 BTC

I have sent 0.0115 more in order that the sum was higher than 0.020 (it is the minimum sum for withdraw) . Deposit without problems was carried out! However I can't make Withdraw!

ICO now is complete! The Deposit function - without problem continues to function! However and at the same time Withdraw - is impossible! Very interestingly............      
You should deposit a little more BTC to pay the blockchain's comission, the comission will be taken from your balance, if you withdraw all, you can't pay it.

I know. My BTC balance is 0.021 BTC

Commission Withdraw = 0.0006 BTC

Problem not in it! And a problem here in what:

"You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before you a withdrawal is possible"

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

There was 0.0095 BTC

I have sent 0.0115 more in order that the sum was higher than 0.020 (it is the minimum sum for withdraw) . Deposit without problems was carried out! However I can't make Withdraw!

ICO now is complete! The Deposit function - without problem continues to function! However and at the same time Withdraw - is impossible! Very interestingly............     
You should deposit a little more BTC to pay the blockchain's comission, the comission will be taken from your balance, if you withdraw all, you can't pay it.

The problem isn't in the BTC fee. it simply not work as promised before that after ICO we can make withdrawal without limitation of 100 HBC and 0.02 BTC minimum.
Activity: 148
November 23, 2017, 10:46:27 AM
Promissing start! Do you have a hard cap? How much is it?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 10:27:49 AM
Hello! I like this project! Wink Will it be program lending today as promised?)
I noticed that this project attracted a lot of attention and even has some initial excitement for sale, I like it, most likely I will take part in the sale of the project if I have not yet missed the white sheet and if it even suffers
Activity: 16
November 23, 2017, 10:23:44 AM

There was 0.0095 BTC

Activity: 28
November 23, 2017, 10:17:26 AM
Hello! I like this project! Wink Will it be program lending today as promised?)
November 23, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

There was 0.0095 BTC

Activity: 46
November 23, 2017, 10:04:46 AM
HomeBlockCoin

Please don't ignore the most important questions.

Unfortunately I could not buy 100 HBC

However I can not WITHDRAW my left Bitcoin

Indicates:

"You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before you a withdrawal is possible"

However, ICO has already been completed!!!!

How do I implement the BTC WITHDRAW?

When does this opportunity become available?  

November 23, 2017, 09:58:43 AM
HomeBlockCoin

Please don't ignore the most important questions.

Unfortunately I could not buy 100 HBC

However I can not WITHDRAW my left Bitcoin

Indicates:

However, ICO has already been completed!!!!

How do I implement the BTC WITHDRAW?

When does this opportunity become available?  
Activity: 155
November 23, 2017, 09:51:27 AM
Hello! Do you have any news?
Activity: 31
November 23, 2017, 09:38:21 AM
Hi dev team, unfortunately for me not getting any HBC coin in ICO, i tried everyday in ICO but not get any chance. I deposit only 0.015 BTC. When you will let me withdraw BTC? thanks
Activity: 8
November 23, 2017, 09:35:27 AM
hello, i tried to withdraw my bitcoin but it keep saying ''You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before you a withdrawal is possible'', but i have not got the chance to buy any HBC yet, so how im gonna withdraw my BTC ? please help me
my account Mrvaio93
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 23, 2017, 09:04:44 AM
Hacking multiple servers is difficult, but not impossible, so I would like to ask you whether you have any kind of protection besides your trust in blockchain?
Thanks for this great question! During the ICO many people tried to hack us already but without any success as there is no way of getting into HBC, don't worry Wink

I didt deposit BTC, I did withdraw BTC. All was nice.
Thanks for your trust in us!

Hacking multiple servers is difficult, but not impossible, so I would like to ask you whether you have any kind of protection besides your trust in blockchain?
same question here
Yes we got many protections against any type of "hacking" or getting into our system. It is not possible Smiley

Her project interesting, may be a lot of people who were interested
Yes our ICO was always sold out and in the last round we sold 25 HBC per person so that is a statement from our great community Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 12
November 23, 2017, 08:15:15 AM
Any 1 want to sell me his HomeBlockAccount with wallet on it.. and can be cared with no more than 50 hbc?
Activity: 73
November 23, 2017, 07:31:29 AM
I didt deposit BTC, I did withdraw BTC. All was nice.
Activity: 53
November 23, 2017, 07:29:06 AM
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
It's a scam guys...anyone that says otherwise is in on it.
Why scamer? The blockchaim does not lie and the btc credits are gone ... that is fact! To all: btc whitdrawal is impossible because there are no more on the account !!!!!

YOU ARE THAT SCAMMER BRO
Activity: 4
November 23, 2017, 06:51:33 AM
Hi support team!
My email for register account  has disabled by google.
I cant access for email.
Please help me solution for resolve this.
1. I can change email?
2. If can exchange hbc, i can change hbc to different account without email.
3. Your team can support me for new solution.
 Please help me. It’s really important with me
Many thanks
Activity: 70
November 23, 2017, 06:27:00 AM
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
It's a scam guys...anyone that says otherwise is in on it.

YOU ARE THAT SCAMMER BRO
November 23, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
ICO FINISHED. WHY I CAN'T WITHDRAWAL ?!?!?

""You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before a withdrawal is possible.""

HuhHuhHuh??

I also join this issue.
I was not able to buy HBC coins as a result of CONTINUOUS (REGULAR) problems with the functioning of the HBC website!
It's not my problem and it's not my fault.

How can I get  back withdrawal my BTC BTC?

Taкжe пpиcoeдиняюcь к этoмy вoпpocy.
Я нe cмoг кyпить мoнeты HBC в peзyльтaтe ПOCTOЯHHЫX (PEГУЛЯPHЫX) пpoблeм фyнкциoниpoвaния вeб-caйтa HBC!
Этo нe мoи пpoблeмы и нe мoя винa.

Кaк тeпepь мнe вывecти oбpaтнo мoи Биткoины?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 05:55:15 AM
Her project interesting, may be a lot of people who were interested
Jump to: