Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 281. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 03:20:27 AM
Did this just happen ?  Cheesy Cheesy 

Internal server error  Huh
Activity: 1
November 22, 2017, 03:08:25 AM
 Angry Angry Angry so worry
Activity: 7
November 22, 2017, 03:04:16 AM
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Activity: 7
November 22, 2017, 03:00:20 AM
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at backend.homeblockcoin.com Port 80

Sợ chưa hu hu  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 35
November 22, 2017, 02:52:02 AM
Internal Server Error

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at backend.homeblockcoin.com Port 80
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 01:32:43 AM
What was the reason behind the name choice?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 01:08:24 AM
Hi, HBC team.
Can you help me check this transaction? I transferred money from Bitcoin address at Poloniex to Bitcoin wallet at Homeblockcoin three days ago. However, until now I still have not received the money. I have made a ticket and sent to your support but no reply at all.

2017-11-19 11:00:47
Address: 39nxLSgP2XASyPp1FugTw58DUYDbyV3Jj2
Txid: b9470b2ed1ab5391bdcdc01953b75f72c91926b6d5a44ece5ea64b2e11b871e2

Please help me. I feel cònused at the moment. Thank you.

I don't think support is answering questions like where is my bitcoin.

He will pat you on the head if you bought coins tho Smiley
November 22, 2017, 01:07:29 AM
This one is giving away 20 free tokens just for signing up - http://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/?mwr=5946-eef21350
Activity: 8
November 22, 2017, 12:59:32 AM
Hi, HBC team.
Can you help me check this transaction? I transferred money from Bitcoin address at Poloniex to Bitcoin wallet at Homeblockcoin three days ago. However, until now I still have not received the money. I have made a ticket and sent to your support but no reply at all.

2017-11-19 11:00:47
Address: 39nxLSgP2XASyPp1FugTw58DUYDbyV3Jj2
Txid: b9470b2ed1ab5391bdcdc01953b75f72c91926b6d5a44ece5ea64b2e11b871e2

Please help me. I feel cònused at the moment. Thank you.
November 22, 2017, 12:55:01 AM
Yes im sure everyone wants their BTC back.. but me personally i don't think thats going to happen.

Have to buy a min of 100 HBC to withdraw. Couldn't even buy 1 lol..
Activity: 46
November 22, 2017, 12:45:35 AM
It would be good if we could finally withdraw our BTC.

OAlend sold 11M coins.. sold out 8 days early.

Because you could buy them anytime..

and withdraw your BTC..

Now HBC just has lots of angry customers, and many less customers than they should.

The only articles i will be writing about HBC sadly.. is how no one got any coins and the admin failed to keep the website up during ICO.

This sadly will affect the coins price.
We are sad that you got no HBC, but the last days everybody could get some, alone today were 25,000 people able to get HBC so we don|t get your point as we have so many happy customers and we can't wish for more!!! NO ICO ever did what we did in such a short amount of time and sold 25 Coins a round, we did it because we can and our community is HUGE - THANKS

When is HBC expected to hit outside exchanges like coinexchange for exemple? Windows wallet should be ready by early december?
Yes wallet should be available from first week of December on Smiley For the rest stay tuned in our News channel on Telegram.

Well i just gave up.

Woke up a few times early, then i realized i would have no chance, and gave up.

Now you have one customer who will only write bad things about HBC Smiley

November 22, 2017, 12:42:11 AM

and withdraw your BTC..

Now HBC just has lots of angry customers, and many less customers than they should.

The only articles i will be writing about HBC sadly.. is how no one got any coins and the admin failed to keep the website up during ICO.

We are sad that you got no HBC, but the last days everybody could get some, alone today were 25,000 people able to get HBC so we don|t get your point as we have so many happy customers and we can't wish for more!!! NO ICO ever did what we did in such a short amount of time and sold 25 Coins a round, we did it because we can and our community is HUGE - THANKS

When is HBC expected to hit outside exchanges like coinexchange for exemple? Windows wallet should be ready by early december?
Yes wallet should be available from first week of December on Smiley For the rest stay tuned in our News channel on Telegram.

Well i just gave up.

Woke up a few times early, then i realized i would have no chance, and gave up.

Now you have one customer who will only write bad things about HBC Smiley

Activity: 46
November 21, 2017, 11:57:25 PM
ICO over? Congrats! Now, can I get my BTC back please? I don't want HBC, didn't get any during ICO, just want my BTC back. Please reply soon!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:44:12 PM
I bought 25 BAHT in the last round.

Can I withdraw my BTC if the size is less than 0.02 BTC, and I do not have 100 BHC?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 11:28:36 PM
I didn't buy ICO. How can I withdraw? Please answer.

Homeblockcoin ist a very great Scam.
I also can not pay my BTC. There is always the I only 100 Homeblockcoins need but unfortunately did not get the ICO

scam scam... If you are unlucker, so don't cry
Activity: 62
November 21, 2017, 11:19:20 PM

Dear HomeBlockCoin,
I followed your ico since beginning with so many nights with broken sleeping. But I am really happy with everything you have done, even the servers always get congested but it made me feel challenging lol.
Now when the ICO closed, I have some questions about your next moves. Firstly, when will your Internal exchange be launched? And it seems that it wont be launched tomorrow Nov 23, so secondly how can we lend without an Internal exchange? And if we don't have an internal exchange, how much will a coin be valued?
Thanks,
Activity: 72
November 21, 2017, 11:15:41 PM
I didn't buy ICO. How can I withdraw? Please answer.

Homeblockcoin ist a very great Scam.
I also can not pay my BTC. There is always the I only 100 Homeblockcoins need but unfortunately did not get the ICO
Activity: 72
November 21, 2017, 11:05:26 PM
How can I withdraw my BTC at Homeblockcoin? Unfortunately, I have not gotten and now there is always the I can pay only if you have 100 Homeblockcoins. Sad Sad
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 21, 2017, 11:03:21 PM
Can i hold my coin or u just push them to lending program ?
You can do both of course, the decision is yours. We will explain lending within the next days again and show you how it works as many people asked us about it. So stay tuned and don't forget HBC family for life Smiley
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 21, 2017, 10:55:42 PM

and withdraw your BTC..

Jump to: