Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 282. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:44:43 PM
When is HBC expected to hit outside exchanges like coinexchange for exemple? Windows wallet should be ready by early december?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:40:40 PM
If I have 2 accounts, how do I merge them?
Activity: 2
November 21, 2017, 10:31:42 PM
ICO OPENS NOW

LAST ICO ROUND

GET YOU HBC

HI,
pls check

deponsit my account

https://blockchain.info/address/32hN8X8SmYYo9Y7Dqkg4H5U288pnxQTM1P

Please help me check and update my account saru on Homeblockcoin website soon.
thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
November 21, 2017, 09:50:57 PM
Can i hold my coin or u just push them to lending program ?
Activity: 62
November 21, 2017, 09:49:51 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin,
I followed your ico since beginning with so many nights with broken sleeping. But I am really happy with everything you have done, even the servers always get congested but it made me feel challenging lol.
Now when the ICO closed, I have some questions about your next moves. Firstly, when will your Internal exchange be launched? And it seems that it wont be launched tomorrow Nov 23, so secondly how can we lend without an Internal exchange? And if we don't have an internal exchange, how much will a coin be valued?
Thanks,
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 09:34:12 PM
Good luck for all uf us and for HBC!

Good luck, buddy!  Smiley
November 21, 2017, 09:25:31 PM
Good luck for all uf us and for HBC!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 09:06:49 PM
Fell free to join under my link  Cheesy
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/sebastien
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 09:03:07 PM
OAlend sold 11M coins.. sold out 8 days early.

Because you could buy them anytime..

and withdraw your BTC..

Now HBC just has lots of angry customers, and many less customers than they should.

The only articles i will be writing about HBC sadly.. is how no one got any coins and the admin failed to keep the website up during ICO.

This sadly will affect the coins price.
Activity: 32
November 21, 2017, 08:54:42 PM
i dont have the opportunity to buy coins, i tried so many times, i hope coins still accessible in exchange. When i could withdraw my bitcoins? Huh
Activity: 13
November 21, 2017, 08:48:45 PM
We would like to say thank you to all of you who supported our ICO!
The whole team is more than glad and grateful to have such a great community here!

We love you all and we will rise to the top together as a great community,
yes YOU ARE HomeBlockCoin - all of you guys!

Get ready for LENDING

Thank you very much and may the HBC be with you!

Love this team  Smiley HBC family do more than talk  Cool see ya soon, wait for us at the moon.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 21, 2017, 08:39:06 PM
We would like to say thank you to all of you who supported our ICO!
The whole team is more than glad and grateful to have such a great community here!

We love you all and we will rise to the top together as a great community,
yes YOU ARE HomeBlockCoin - all of you guys!

Get ready for LENDING

Thank you very much and may the HBC be with you!

Homeblockcoin.com
November 21, 2017, 08:30:58 PM
When and how can start staking my coins to get %?
We will inform you about that within the next two days, don't worry there will be enough time to do that :=)

Homeblock, please can you answer when internal exchange is going to be launched ?
The internal exchange will be launched pretty soon, we will announce a lot of news within the next days so stay tuned.
Activity: 114
November 21, 2017, 08:11:20 PM
Yeah sorry for all the negativity.  Pretty pissed about there lack of support and commitment to their investors.
Sorry, can we help you or what is the issue ?

For anyone who missed Homeblockcoin ICO, you still can enter and earn in lending program or buy coins in exchange when it opens
For those who missed our ICO and the HBC don't be sad! We will offer you a great offer tomorrow in connection with our lending program. Be ready Wink

I saw a lot of ICO's that covers financial help. Just wanna ask what's unique about this one?
The community behind our Coin, it all starts as a dream and a vision. You are the one to make a difference and together we simply can change the world! We think that our concept can do that with your help!

STILL 3 HBC LEFT! Shocked
Hahaha yes that was fun but more than 25,000 people could get HBC today which is simply stunning!!!

Homeblock, please can you answer when internal exchange is going to be launched ?
November 21, 2017, 08:08:21 PM
Homeblockcoin.com
November 21, 2017, 08:04:08 PM
Yeah sorry for all the negativity.  Pretty pissed about there lack of support and commitment to their investors.
Sorry, can we help you or what is the issue ?

For anyone who missed Homeblockcoin ICO, you still can enter and earn in lending program or buy coins in exchange when it opens
For those who missed our ICO and the HBC don't be sad! We will offer you a great offer tomorrow in connection with our lending program. Be ready Wink

I saw a lot of ICO's that covers financial help. Just wanna ask what's unique about this one?
The community behind our Coin, it all starts as a dream and a vision. You are the one to make a difference and together we simply can change the world! We think that our concept can do that with your help!

STILL 3 HBC LEFT! Shocked
Hahaha yes that was fun but more than 25,000 people could get HBC today which is simply stunning!!!
November 21, 2017, 07:21:58 PM
November 21, 2017, 06:16:25 PM
Activity: 163
November 21, 2017, 06:11:29 PM
Activity: 61
November 21, 2017, 06:05:51 PM
Yeah sorry for all the negativity.  Pretty pissed about there lack of support and commitment to their investors.
Jump to: