Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 279. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 10:54:34 AM
will the coin be listed on coin market cap? if yes, have you set any date?
Activity: 7
November 22, 2017, 10:47:33 AM
23/11/2017 lending ??
Activity: 3
November 22, 2017, 10:43:47 AM
Hello. Tomorrow HBC start lending?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 22, 2017, 10:39:13 AM
[bHI, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT WITHDRAWING THEIR BTC AND STILL HAVENT SEEN A REPLY BACK FROM HBC PEOPLE!!! CAN SOMEONE ADVISE AS THIS WAS SAID TO BE OPEN FOR WITHDRAWAL  AFTER ICO ENDS... CLOSES[/b]
We mentioned that now in 3 postings Wink Please read with patience before you criticize us, thanks. For you again,
 there will be an information within the next two days so no need to worry we are just getting ready with the lending program so we have a lot to do and think about. Thank you

Serg Saw:
Help me please, the phone broke, on the phone was the Google Authenticator, which was homeblockcoin.com. I did not keep the keys because of inexperience. Can you disable authentication?

mail - [email protected]

username- Serg13

IP - 212.87.168.21
Contact our Telegram support with this issue and please send the BTC address you sent your BTC to so that we can make sure it is your account as there are 100-200 people a day with a broken phone which is pretty interesting
Activity: 2
November 22, 2017, 10:33:41 AM
Serg Saw:
Help me please, the phone broke, on the phone was the Google Authenticator, which was homeblockcoin.com. I did not keep the keys because of inexperience. Can you disable authentication?

mail - [email protected]

username- Serg13

IP - 212.87.168.21
Activity: 13
November 22, 2017, 10:13:51 AM
[bHI, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT WITHDRAWING THEIR BTC AND STILL HAVENT SEEN A REPLY BACK FROM HBC PEOPLE!!! CAN SOMEONE ADVISE AS THIS WAS SAID TO BE OPEN FOR WITHDRAWAL  AFTER ICO ENDS... CLOSES[/b]
Homeblockcoin.com
November 22, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
Conveniently ignoring everyone's concerns about withdrawing BTC now that the ICO is over. Didn't look good to begin with...looking worse now.

Just wait and relax Cool By the way, I've bought it 3 times.
Well done for your HBC and welcome to an amazing journey

sky rocket !
HBC the sky rocket Wink

Homeblockcoin ico is over. Check out bitcaps.io if you're looking for something similar!

lool

Goodluck if someone invest in this non professional Ico ( the site is very very bad, the creators of the site can contact me. i will code them a way better website. so maybe the can scam someone. lool but whit this shity site. no one wil invest in this)

Homeblockcoin ist not similiar like the ico above (style, design and very good video promotion)

and if u are asking me i think bitcaps.io like realy a scam project

Many tried to copy us and our style and dashboard we know that but we think that people are smart and don't fall for copycats! There is just one HBC Wink

HomeBlockCoin will be soon the new #1 lending program in the world !!!

Give them 3 months and you will see, mark my words  Wink
Great feedback! Yes we think the same way and our community is so strong and great, together we take over the world Wink

You should answer below here not on top please Smiley No we don't the ICO just ended and we said we will give you all important informations withihn the next two days so don't worry about anything.
Activity: 46
November 22, 2017, 10:02:15 AM
Conveniently ignoring everyone's concerns about withdrawing BTC now that the ICO is over. Didn't look good to begin with...looking worse now.

sky rocket !
HBC the sky rocket Wink

Homeblockcoin ico is over. Check out bitcaps.io if you're looking for something similar!

lool

Goodluck if someone invest in this non professional Ico ( the site is very very bad, the creators of the site can contact me. i will code them a way better website. so maybe the can scam someone. lool but whit this shity site. no one wil invest in this)

Homeblockcoin ist not similiar like the ico above (style, design and very good video promotion)

Many tried to copy us and our style and dashboard we know that but we think that people are smart and don't fall for copycats! There is just one HBC Wink

Great feedback! Yes we think the same way and our community is so strong and great, together we take over the world Wink

Activity: 73
November 22, 2017, 09:55:26 AM
Selling 220 HBC for $3 each.
Telegram: @DylanJett
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 09:29:03 AM
GO AWAY THE NEGATIVES PEOPLE
IF YOU DISAPPOINTED CAUSE YOU DIDNT GET THE COIN
SO YOU DONT MAKE NEGATIVES ISSUE
YOU WILL BE CRYING WHEN YOU KNOW THAT HBC WILL BE SHINING

YOU SAID MANY PEOPLE ARE IDIOT HERE
BUT YOU DONT REALIZE THAT YOU ARE AN TRUE IDIOT

YOU SAID SCAM..WE ENJOY OUR PROFIT
YOU SAID SCAM AGAIN..WE STILL ENJOY OUR PROFIT  MORE
UNTIL YOU ARE POOR..WE CAN MAKE OUR FAMILY TO BE HAPPY

AND FINALLY..YOU ARE SCAM IN THIS WORLD AT THE END LOL

Nope.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 22, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

sky rocket !
HBC the sky rocket Wink

lool

Activity: 15
November 22, 2017, 09:06:47 AM
We would like to say thank you to all of you who supported our ICO!
The whole team is more than glad and grateful to have such a great community here!

We love you all and we will rise to the top together as a great community,
yes YOU ARE HomeBlockCoin - all of you guys!

Get ready for LENDING

Thank you very much and may the HBC be with you!

Hey, we are waiting step-by-step instructions to withdraw our BTC.
There are a lot of people who couldn't buy any coin here due to lags on the site.

Please don't waste our time! How to withdraw BTC??
Activity: 87
November 22, 2017, 08:54:08 AM
Every day 13 free different coins on the machine for registration. Do not tap.
 https://qoinpro.com/c7d24cc05e414977fb05c58fc466509d
Activity: 25
November 22, 2017, 08:30:09 AM
November 22, 2017, 08:12:45 AM
Wait until tomorrow when lending will be available, but strange that in 18 days off ico you couldnt buy any HBC coin i bought 5 times !!!
So just chill and buy tomorrow for normal market price, as HBC will sky rock soon, same as Hextracoin might even faster, mark my words Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 08:08:10 AM
I cannot withdraw my money out of your **** site. It says i need to have at least 100 HBC, but it was IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY THAT MANY DUE YOUR SHITTY ICO !!!!! AND SERVERS !!!1

0.036269btc is stack in my balance. Thats big money for me. ICO over !! I still cannot withdraw my money ! What do i do ?!?!?!!?!?
Activity: 3
November 22, 2017, 07:42:48 AM
Withdrawal limits will be removed?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 07:21:56 AM
Dev.

When will I receive a reward for my partners?
November 22, 2017, 07:03:25 AM

Activity: 7
November 22, 2017, 06:32:27 AM

lool

Jump to: