Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 315. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 05:52:23 PM
HISTORY OF PURCHASE
Moving on your purchases

I AM A QUANTITY PRICE FOR HBC (USD) TOTAL PRICE (USD) TOTAL PRICE (BTC) POSITION DATE DATE
13663 5 HBC 1.75 $ 8.75 $ 0.001346 BTC PROCESSED November 13, 2017, 21:03
7155 120 HBC 1.50 $ 180.00 $ 0.027745 BTC PROCESSED November 11, 2017, 21:08

Internet, in general, no, the cheapest through a home phone, I live in the country. When today turned on the proxy "Germany" on the chrome, the first time it went, even surprised.
Canada did not pass.
Activity: 5
November 13, 2017, 05:46:05 PM
I'm wondering something here. It happened with the Ethconnect ICO. Is Homeblockcoin blocking IP's from North America? Is there anyone who managed to purchase from Canada or USA?? I read that Russians are successful in buying. Maybe next round of ICO tomorrow, I'm going to turn on my VPN and pick a Russian IP. Just a thought?
Hi.  I'm from Russia and I was managed to buy even 2 times, in round 2 and yesterday. My friend bought coins in round 5.
Try to use more devices like telephones, tablets and some tabs on PS with different browsers. My friend was able to buy on his tablet.
Good luck!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 05:45:10 PM
Remarkably! Today I succeeded to buy 100  Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 05:44:05 PM
Please pay back 150 hbc to my account.
User:cryptotracker
https://imgur.com/NXTeWW3
https://imgur.com/ywhkHMB
November 13, 2017, 05:41:49 PM
What annoyed me the most with this ICO wasnt the difficulty of buying, i managed to buy in the end 145 coins (at the initial price of 300 but anyway..), but the responses and way of thinking of its support. To me, doesnt look professional to say too many users, not our fault, blame the customers(!) and at the same time increasing tragically the price every day. The 5 dollar permanent thing is an example of the greed and the reason im going to withdraw from this ICO. So many lending platforms now (regal, hextra, davorcoin, nexcoin, falcon coin, ucoincash, etc) so the idea isnt new , so just asking us to pay even more money because 'it will go to the moon' is childish. And if im going to gamble my money (because all these platforms are gamble) , i would rather do it for a platform that accepts some responsibility and doesnt treat me a kid who wants his ice cream!

How can you say 'believers' for something completely unoriginal, not transparent (like all platforms though) and expect people to take you seriously? Personally, i will stick with hextra, falcon, nexcoin ( you could learn a couple of things of how to control supply and demand from this one) and will try davor.

P.S

I forgot to mention all the issues on the servers that cant be user related. Captcha issues, trying to buy 150 coins with the max button and then saying its over the max limit(!) , then trying again with 145 and losing connection, etc.
Activity: 2
November 13, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
Homeblockcoin admin, I had the same problem. I bought 150 coins and it said you have exceeded the limit of 150 coins even though my balance so far in this ICO is zero. I have emailed support and no response so far and no update on my balance in my account so far.  My login is:  registernow .   Please resolve the issue. Thanks.
Activity: 24
November 13, 2017, 05:34:47 PM
I'm wondering something here. It happened with the Ethconnect ICO. Is Homeblockcoin blocking IP's from North America? Is there anyone who managed to purchase from Canada or USA?? I read that Russians are successful in buying. Maybe next round of ICO tomorrow, I'm going to turn on my VPN and pick a Russian IP. Just a thought?

I don't think so as I've been struggling for the 9 rounds from Russian IP until I managed to buy some..
November 13, 2017, 05:33:44 PM
Hello! does anyone know what is new section "bounty camping"?  it's very interesting
Activity: 13
November 13, 2017, 05:27:42 PM
Activity: 6
November 13, 2017, 05:25:48 PM
Are you kidding me? 20 000 coins for the whole audience?
Don't worry there will be 250,000 on sale :=)

May I know where is the remaining part 230.000 HBC. During the ICO, I sometimes see HBC rise more than 200.000. So are you distributing HBC for some specific locations?Huh

We want to know the official information when will you sell the remaining part 230.000 HBC for today!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 05:24:57 PM
finely, 150 for 3 days. good day Roll Eyes
Congratulations to you microdizz! Best wishes to you from the whole HBC - Team !

Another day trying to buy, and another message saying I cannot exceed the maximum amount. This happened to me yesterday and I didn't get any HBC in my account, looks like it'll be the same today as well. I'll send another e-mail to support with the screenshot for today as well. My username is jmalcolmp65 is anyone from HBC is reading this.
We will check that, we are sorry to hear about that.

200,000 sold. Why you said 250,000?

They obviously made a mistake and don't know how many coins they are selling. Buggy website + Buggy talk.
Nothing buggy, we made a mistake yesterday and had to fix it today, and to be fair today it was great wasn't it?

10th day, and today I was the closest to buying the coins, meaning after hundreds of reloading the service unavailable page I was able to try to buy the coins after I kept hitting the internal error again and again until no coins left available. Great work guys, I just want to buy the damn coins! This seems like impossible mission, total ICO crap.
We are sorry to hear that, today man people were able to get in as we went down with the limit even more!

HALOO HBC,
MAY I BUY COIN ANYMORE FROM CROWDSALE WHEN I HAVE COIN IN MY WALLET.ALSO ?

Yes ouf course you can Smiley There are no restrictions.

Hello,

I bought 150 HBC tonight, when there where a lot of HBC left, but as I didn't received the confirmation I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
Then it showed me this message (I have the screenshots)
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
That was due I've already bought, so couldn't by more.

and consecuently it didn't left me bought.
I tried until the end constantly receiving the same message.

I've not received answer by mail nor by telegram.
Please regularice my HBC wallet with my buying.

Username:vanesapd1 ( [email protected] )

Thanks,

Still no answer, please I need t have this regulariced before next (and last) round.

I understand you have a lot of work and things to fix these days but it is very important form me, I've been every selling day trying to buy with no success, and now that it is almost finished and I could buy at least a few HBC it is not regulariced. I've more BTC in my account prepared for purchasing more HBC and want to use it.

Please check it quickly Smiley
Hello we will check this, we are sorry to hear that our support did not answered your question. We will forward this to them so your problem will then be solved hopefully Smiley

Hello, HomeBlockCoin!

I have absolutely the same situation.
Two last ICO rounds I received 10th of messages "You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
Not any HBC on my account so far.
I wrote to your support by telegram and email - no answer.
Please help bring light on this! cause I'm afraid the situation will repeat in the next rounds.

login: Azurin
Okay we will check that for sure! Sorry to hear that :/
Activity: 49
November 13, 2017, 05:23:15 PM
"You exceed the max amount" - I got this message twice, but there were 150 HBC selected. Why ?? What I was doing wrong?
Activity: 28
November 13, 2017, 05:21:55 PM
It's so confusing. Will there be another 250000 for sale? When? Seems like a mess here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 13, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

They obviously made a mistake and don't know how many coins they are selling. Buggy website + Buggy talk.
November 13, 2017, 05:19:03 PM
10th day, and today I was the closest to buying the coins, meaning after hundreds of reloading the service unavailable page I was able to try to buy the coins after I kept hitting the internal error again and again until no coins left available. Great work guys, I just want to buy the damn coins! This seems like impossible mission, total ICO crap.
November 13, 2017, 05:18:00 PM
HALOO HBC,

Hello,

I bought 150 HBC tonight, when there where a lot of HBC left, but as I didn't received the confirmation I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."

Thanks,

Still no answer, please I need t have this regulariced before next (and last) round.

I understand you have a lot of work and things to fix these days but it is very important form me, I've been every selling day trying to buy with no success, and now that it is almost finished and I could buy at least a few HBC it is not regulariced. I've more BTC in my account prepared for purchasing more HBC and want to use it.

Hello we will check this, we are sorry to hear that our support did not answered your question. We will forward this to them so your problem will then be solved hopefully Smiley

Hello, HomeBlockCoin!

I have absolutely the same situation.
Two last ICO rounds I received 10th of messages "You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
Not any HBC on my account so far.
I wrote to your support by telegram and email - no answer.
Please help bring light on this! cause I'm afraid the situation will repeat in the next rounds.

login: Azurin
Activity: 9
November 13, 2017, 05:15:47 PM
https://image.ibb.co/gdLgDG/homeblock.jpg

https://ibb.co/iEt1DG

This is shamefull, again the same, I buy, it does not do anything and then it shows "You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user.", but still nothing in my account.

It has been days you are not letting me buy, the price is rising, nobody answers nor solves anything. Only good words here in forums, but the support does not answer nor solve anything.
This is a disaster.

Thanks for your replay, but the fact is I still have not answer. There are 2 hours left to the next and last sale and nobody from homeblockcoin has cared to solve nor reply anything. I don't know if I have to try to buy and how much...

I'm very dissapointed with HomeBlock, I thought this was a serius project, but this is not a way to do things with your investors, to the people who have trusted on you. Sad

Hope you can fix this in time

HALOO HBC,

Hello,

Thanks,

November 13, 2017, 05:14:56 PM
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:14:42 PM
There is low demand for $5 coin. If you are having problems to sell 500K coins for $5, imagine when 5 Millions coins come to the exchange. $5 is unsustainable

Low demand? They already sold half. When it hit exchanges and lending start then price will only go up. Right now people still have option to buy at $1.75 so why buy at $5, despite that 500k coins will be sold today at $5. Think with clear head and without fud.

5 Million coins will come at once, it will not come in drips or every 24 hours. Also no one's gonna lend more than $100 in such a buggy website. Like in most ICOs which raise a lot of money, the only people that make money are the ones who ran the ICO
Thanks for your feedback! No our ICO sells 250,000 HBC a day during the normal ICO times. For the people who believe in our ICO we gave the option with permanent coins for 5$ as not everybody wants that stress during the ICO. Buggy website? We don't have one post about a buggy website but thanks mate your the first. No if HBC goes up to 25$ within weeks everybody here will get a pretty stable profit so your sentence makes not so much sense.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

EVERY SINGLE DAY! Will now blame competitors, bad actors, ghosts etc as usual except their own incompetence.

Says "You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user." but I did not get anything. That's not buggy?
Activity: 13
November 13, 2017, 05:12:43 PM
Another day trying to buy, and another message saying I cannot exceed the maximum amount. This happened to me yesterday and I didn't get any HBC in my account, looks like it'll be the same today as well. I'll send another e-mail to support with the screenshot for today as well. My username is jmalcolmp65 is anyone from HBC is reading this.
Jump to: