Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 314. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 08:58:25 PM
TAKE THE CHANCE

There are just 100,000 permanent coins left, so take this chance
and secure yourself some before they are sold out!

We are very happy to see so many people who believe in us, thank you so much
that makes us all really proud and pushes us even more!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 08:52:45 PM
Sorry for my anger, but it has been two days waiting for reply from support and have nothing. I don't know what to do.

This is the screenshot of sunday

https://image.ibb.co/gdLgDG/homeblock.jpg

And this is the screenshot or today, same problem
https://ibb.co/htfHLw

Could you please solve it from here? I should have 150 HBC in my HBC wallet since yesterday.

Could you give a good customer service and give a satisfactory solution without spending more time?

I don't know what else can I do and say for receiving help.

I have the same problem, my account is namhoangle956. Help me

https://ibb.co/iEt1DG

This is shamefull, again the same, I buy, it does not do anything and then it shows "You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user.", but still nothing in my account.

It has been days you are not letting me buy, the price is rising, nobody answers nor solves anything. Only good words here in forums, but the support does not answer nor solve anything.
This is a disaster.

Thanks for your replay, but the fact is I still have not answer. There are 2 hours left to the next and last sale and nobody from homeblockcoin has cared to solve nor reply anything. I don't know if I have to try to buy and how much...

I'm very dissapointed with HomeBlock, I thought this was a serius project, but this is not a way to do things with your investors, to the people who have trusted on you. Sad

Hope you can fix this in time

Hello,

I bought 150 HBC tonight, when there where a lot of HBC left, but as I didn't received the confirmation I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
Then it showed me this message (I have the screenshots)
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
That was due I've already bought, so couldn't by more.

and consecuently it didn't left me bought.
I tried until the end constantly receiving the same message.

I've not received answer by mail nor by telegram.
Please regularice my HBC wallet with my buying.

Username:vanesapd1 ( [email protected] )

Thanks,

Still no answer, please I need t have this regulariced before next (and last) round.

I understand you have a lot of work and things to fix these days but it is very important form me, I've been every selling day trying to buy with no success, and now that it is almost finished and I could buy at least a few HBC it is not regulariced. I've more BTC in my account prepared for purchasing more HBC and want to use it.

Please check it quickly Smiley
Hello we will check this, we are sorry to hear that our support did not answered your question. We will forward this to them so your problem will then be solved hopefully Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 08:49:52 PM
This one is very hard to get. It has been my experience you need to log in about a half hour before the start time. Once it has start be prepared to get kicked off and reload many times. The site is overloaded with traffic. Good Luck to All
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 08:49:21 PM
HI HBC!
When replenishing the BTC  on HBC, I mistakenly chose another currency, namely BCC. The funds successfully came off my account and were credited to the HBC wallet number in another currency. Could you please suggest how I can get the private key from my bitcoin wallet on the HBC to determine this wallet as my own and get access to the BCC. I have all the data on this transaction to provide you.
Thanks for your message please contact our support team for this issue, thanks.

so the ico tomorrow for $2 coin starts between 12-5pm Central, just any random time between then?
Yes to give everybody a random chance, we will post it on Twitter and Telegram when it starts.
you should not do that, i mean another permanent ico with lower price! Is it honest to those people like me who bought 1000 hbc for 5$ per coin and now don't have any money to buy easy hbc for 2$? I think you should make usual rounds now
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 08:41:04 PM
Is this ICO over or what??

Andy
No it is not over yet, Just check out our Website there are many more chance left Smiley

Andy

No, you can buy the coins for $5 right now , or tomorrow for $2 between 12-5pm central
Correct and afterwards it will be again 9PM (GMT) :=)
Activity: 58
November 13, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

Andy

No, you can buy the coins for $5 right now , or tomorrow for $2 between 12-5pm central
Activity: 33
November 13, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

Andy
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 08:01:17 PM
HI HBC!
When replenishing the BTC  on HBC, I mistakenly chose another currency, namely BCC. The funds successfully came off my account and were credited to the HBC wallet number in another currency. Could you please suggest how I can get the private key from my bitcoin wallet on the HBC to determine this wallet as my own and get access to the BCC. I have all the data on this transaction to provide you.
Thanks for your message please contact our support team for this issue, thanks.

so the ico tomorrow for $2 coin starts between 12-5pm Central, just any random time between then?
Yes to give everybody a random chance, we will post it on Twitter and Telegram when it starts.
Activity: 58
November 13, 2017, 07:54:03 PM

Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 07:51:50 PM
Hey Guys,

Until now I could not purchase any HBCs.

1. What will happen after the ICO ended and I could not buy any HBCs?

2. Can I transfer BTC from the "Home Block Coin Wallet" to my home Wallet without any Fees or ?

Greeting
Patrick
Hello that is sad to hear ;( We wish you more luck tomorrow!

1. You can either buy permanent coins now or simply buy on the exchanges later Smiley

2. No the fees are not on us that is on the blockchain :/

Activity: 2
November 13, 2017, 07:11:31 PM
Hey Guys,

Until now I could not purchase any HBCs.

1. What will happen after the ICO ended and I could not buy any HBCs?

2. Can I transfer BTC from the "Home Block Coin Wallet" to my home Wallet without any Fees or ?

Greeting
Patrick

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 06:14:42 PM
Are you kidding me? 20 000 coins for the whole audience?
Don't worry there will be 250,000 on sale :=)

May I know where is the remaining part 230.000 HBC. During the ICO, I sometimes see HBC rise more than 200.000. So are you distributing HBC for some specific locations?Huh

We want to know the official information when will you sell the remaining part 230.000 HBC for today!

We didn't sold just 20,000 today Tongue There were 200,000 on sale as yesterday were to many sold cause of the huge demand and server crashes. So everything goes as planned Smiley

Is this ICO over. Want to cash out my BTC.
I guess you can read right...it is written big on our website when it is over Wink So yes you can withdraw after the ICO.

I'm wondering something here. It happened with the Ethconnect ICO. Is Homeblockcoin blocking IP's from North America? Is there anyone who managed to purchase from Canada or USA?? I read that Russians are successful in buying. Maybe next round of ICO tomorrow, I'm going to turn on my VPN and pick a Russian IP. Just a thought?
Hi.  I'm from Russia and I was able to buy even 2 times, in round 2 and yesterday. My friend bought coins in round 5.
Try to use more devices like telephones, tablets and some tabs on PS with different browsers. My friend was able to buy on his tablet.
Good luck!
Thank for sharing that with the community! Smiley Well done jmalcolmp65!!!

Remarkably! Today I succeeded to buy 100  Smiley
Well done Nintendocore, we are proud of you!

Hello! does anyone know what is new section "bounty camping"?  it's very interesting
Yes bounty goes online tomorrow Wink Check it out in the dashboard section later.
bounty? what is it? Give the information please?
Activity: 9
November 13, 2017, 06:14:27 PM
Sorry for my anger, but it has been two days waiting for reply from support and have nothing. I don't know what to do.

This is the screenshot of sunday

And this is the screenshot or today, same problem
https://ibb.co/htfHLw

Could you please solve it from here? I should have 150 HBC in my HBC wallet since yesterday.

Could you give a good customer service and give a satisfactory solution without spending more time?

I don't know what else can I do and say for receiving help.

https://ibb.co/iEt1DG

This is shamefull, again the same, I buy, it does not do anything and then it shows "You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user.", but still nothing in my account.

It has been days you are not letting me buy, the price is rising, nobody answers nor solves anything. Only good words here in forums, but the support does not answer nor solve anything.
This is a disaster.

Thanks for your replay, but the fact is I still have not answer. There are 2 hours left to the next and last sale and nobody from homeblockcoin has cared to solve nor reply anything. I don't know if I have to try to buy and how much...

I'm very dissapointed with HomeBlock, I thought this was a serius project, but this is not a way to do things with your investors, to the people who have trusted on you. Sad

Hope you can fix this in time

Hello,

I bought 150 HBC tonight, when there where a lot of HBC left, but as I didn't received the confirmation I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
Then it showed me this message (I have the screenshots)
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
That was due I've already bought, so couldn't by more.

and consecuently it didn't left me bought.
I tried until the end constantly receiving the same message.

I've not received answer by mail nor by telegram.
Please regularice my HBC wallet with my buying.

Username:vanesapd1 ( [email protected] )

Thanks,

Still no answer, please I need t have this regulariced before next (and last) round.

I understand you have a lot of work and things to fix these days but it is very important form me, I've been every selling day trying to buy with no success, and now that it is almost finished and I could buy at least a few HBC it is not regulariced. I've more BTC in my account prepared for purchasing more HBC and want to use it.

Please check it quickly Smiley
Hello we will check this, we are sorry to hear that our support did not answered your question. We will forward this to them so your problem will then be solved hopefully Smiley
November 13, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

I guess you can read right...it is written big on our website when it is over Wink So yes you can withdraw after the ICO.

Well considering I cannot access your site because it keeps giving me error messages how about you stop being a dick and tell me. It’s this type of response that makes me feel I’ve been scammed but let’s see..
Activity: 7
November 13, 2017, 06:08:01 PM
HI HBC!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 06:01:43 PM
Are you kidding me? 20 000 coins for the whole audience?
Don't worry there will be 250,000 on sale :=)

May I know where is the remaining part 230.000 HBC. During the ICO, I sometimes see HBC rise more than 200.000. So are you distributing HBC for some specific locations?Huh

We want to know the official information when will you sell the remaining part 230.000 HBC for today!

We didn't sold just 20,000 today Tongue There were 200,000 on sale as yesterday were to many sold cause of the huge demand and server crashes. So everything goes as planned Smiley

I'm wondering something here. It happened with the Ethconnect ICO. Is Homeblockcoin blocking IP's from North America? Is there anyone who managed to purchase from Canada or USA?? I read that Russians are successful in buying. Maybe next round of ICO tomorrow, I'm going to turn on my VPN and pick a Russian IP. Just a thought?
Hi.  I'm from Russia and I was able to buy even 2 times, in round 2 and yesterday. My friend bought coins in round 5.
Try to use more devices like telephones, tablets and some tabs on PS with different browsers. My friend was able to buy on his tablet.
Good luck!
Thank for sharing that with the community! Smiley Well done jmalcolmp65!!!

Remarkably! Today I succeeded to buy 100  Smiley
Well done Nintendocore, we are proud of you!

Hello! does anyone know what is new section "bounty camping"?  it's very interesting
Yes bounty goes online tomorrow Wink Check it out in the dashboard section later.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
November 13, 2017, 05:59:39 PM
why did you take hold of my bitcoins and not give them away?

I feel you need to elaborate a little bi further on your request. I don't even know what you are talking about?

Are you the homeblockcoin administrator?

No, I just wasn't sure what you were trying to say. And if you said it in a more comprehensible way, then maybe you could help people like me to understand a little better what is going on here.
November 13, 2017, 05:58:20 PM
What annoyed me the most with this ICO wasnt the difficulty of buying, i managed to buy in the end 145 coins (at the initial price of 300 but anyway..), but the responses and way of thinking of its support. To me, doesnt look professional to say too many users, not our fault, blame the customers(!) and at the same time increasing tragically the price every day. The 5 dollar permanent thing is an example of the greed and the reason im going to withdraw from this ICO. So many lending platforms now (regal, hextra, davorcoin, nexcoin, falcon coin, ucoincash, etc) so the idea isnt new , so just asking us to pay even more money because 'it will go to the moon' is childish. And if im going to gamble my money (because all these platforms are gamble) , i would rather do it for a platform that accepts some responsibility and doesnt treat me a kid who wants his ice cream!

How can you say 'believers' for something completely unoriginal, not transparent (like all platforms though) and expect people to take you seriously? Personally, i will stick with hextra, falcon, nexcoin ( you could learn a couple of things of how to control supply and demand from this one) and will try davor.

P.S

I forgot to mention all the issues on the servers that cant be user related. Captcha issues, trying to buy 150 coins with the max button and then saying its over the max limit(!) , then trying again with 145 and losing connection, etc.

I experienced an Server Unavailable message again!!! The policy is not fair... and does not make logic since you naturally expect the server to go down due to systems overload. Also based on users complains raining through this bitcointalk at start of this ICO has launch underlies my thoughts of mindset and basic programmer knowledge together with the development team should have being aware of this outcome.

Seems more like a dishonest scheme conduct.

What bothers me isnt the unavailability, but the many glitches that the system had! Especially when twice i managed to access, pressed max amount to buy and then told me i stepped over the limit.. No explanation , no reasoning whatsoever. How can i trust sth like that in the long term??
Activity: 17
November 13, 2017, 05:54:44 PM
What annoyed me the most with this ICO wasnt the difficulty of buying, i managed to buy in the end 145 coins (at the initial price of 300 but anyway..), but the responses and way of thinking of its support. To me, doesnt look professional to say too many users, not our fault, blame the customers(!) and at the same time increasing tragically the price every day. The 5 dollar permanent thing is an example of the greed and the reason im going to withdraw from this ICO. So many lending platforms now (regal, hextra, davorcoin, nexcoin, falcon coin, ucoincash, etc) so the idea isnt new , so just asking us to pay even more money because 'it will go to the moon' is childish. And if im going to gamble my money (because all these platforms are gamble) , i would rather do it for a platform that accepts some responsibility and doesnt treat me a kid who wants his ice cream!

How can you say 'believers' for something completely unoriginal, not transparent (like all platforms though) and expect people to take you seriously? Personally, i will stick with hextra, falcon, nexcoin ( you could learn a couple of things of how to control supply and demand from this one) and will try davor.

P.S

I forgot to mention all the issues on the servers that cant be user related. Captcha issues, trying to buy 150 coins with the max button and then saying its over the max limit(!) , then trying again with 145 and losing connection, etc.

I experienced an Server Unavailable message again!!! The policy is not fair... and does not make logic since you naturally expect the server to go down due to systems overload. Also based on users complains raining through this bitcointalk at start of this ICO has launch underlies my thoughts of mindset and basic programmer knowledge together with the development team should have being aware of this outcome.

Seems more like a dishonest scheme conduct.
November 13, 2017, 05:52:24 PM
Jump to: