Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 318. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 10:30:38 AM
HALOO HBC,
MAY I BUY COIN ANYMORE FROM CROWDSALE WHEN I HAVE COIN IN MY WALLET.ALSO ?

Yes ouf course you can Smiley There are no restrictions.

Hello,

I bought 150 HBC tonight, when there where a lot of HBC left, but as I didn't received the confirmation I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
Then it showed me this message (I have the screenshots)
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
That was due I've already bought, so couldn't by more.

and consecuently it didn't left me bought.
I tried until the end constantly receiving the same message.

I've not received answer by mail nor by telegram.
Please regularice my HBC wallet with my buying.

Username:vanesapd1 ( [email protected] )

Thanks,

Still no answer, please I need t have this regulariced before next (and last) round.

I understand you have a lot of work and things to fix these days but it is very important form me, I've been every selling day trying to buy with no success, and now that it is almost finished and I could buy at least a few HBC it is not regulariced. I've more BTC in my account prepared for purchasing more HBC and want to use it.

Please check it quickly Smiley
Hello we will check this, we are sorry to hear that our support did not answered your question. We will forward this to them so your problem will then be solved hopefully Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 09:59:57 AM
Hello,

I bought 150 HBC tonight, when there where a lot of HBC left, but as I didn't received the confirmation I tried again to enter and complete the buying.
Then it showed me this message (I have the screenshots)
"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy from this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
That was due I've already bought, so couldn't by more.

and consecuently it didn't left me bought.
I tried until the end constantly receiving the same message.

I've not received answer by mail nor by telegram.
Please regularice my HBC wallet with my buying.

Username:vanesapd1 ( [email protected] )

Thanks,

Still no answer, please I need t have this regulariced before next (and last) round.

I understand you have a lot of work and things to fix these days but it is very important form me, I've been every selling day trying to buy with no success, and now that it is almost finished and I could buy at least a few HBC it is not regulariced. I've more BTC in my account prepared for purchasing more HBC and want to use it.

Please check it quickly Smiley
Activity: 70
November 13, 2017, 09:49:13 AM
HALOO HBC,
MAY I BUY COIN ANYMORE FROM CROWDSALE WHEN I HAVE COIN IN MY WALLET.ALSO ?

Activity: 63
November 13, 2017, 09:37:51 AM
Just bought 100 HBC for $5 without problem, thanks. However, I can't withdraw the rest of BTC as the system still says I have to buy 100 HBC for that. Can you help with it? Thank you.
Of course please give the system about 1-2 hours to make sure everything is right, after that you should be able to withdraw without any problems Smiley

Dear HBC-Team. Could you explain me sth. about the Lending:

If i Lend my HBC, im acutally lending in $ right?
So if i Lend the 1st day 100 Coins, worth 5$ a piece, there will be 500$ in the Lending-system, right?
You are right as lending in HBC would make not a lot of sense as there is a limit of coins. We offer many ways how to make profit with us, either you lend your HBC over and over again, you simply hold your HBC, you use staking or build up a team and earn bonuses. I hope that answers your question.

yes, tyvm!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 09:28:52 AM
Just bought 100 HBC for $5 without problem, thanks. However, I can't withdraw the rest of BTC as the system still says I have to buy 100 HBC for that. Can you help with it? Thank you.
Of course please give the system about 1-2 hours to make sure everything is right, after that you should be able to withdraw without any problems Smiley

So if i Lend the 1st day 100 Coins, worth 5$ a piece, there will be 500$ in the Lending-system, right?
You are right as lending in HBC would make not a lot of sense as there is a limit of coins. We offer many ways how to make profit with us, either you lend your HBC over and over again, you simply hold your HBC, you use staking or build up a team and earn bonuses. I hope that answers your question.

November 13, 2017, 09:21:54 AM

Activity: 24
November 13, 2017, 09:19:48 AM
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 09:16:42 AM
Dear community!

ICO permanent special“ is now available!
You can now buy permanent coins everytime with a purchase limit of 2500 HBC per account while stocks last.
Good luck!

ty so far it's running smooth.. Probaply cause 5$ HBC is not too interesting for the most ppl complaining about not getting them in 1st and 2nd round HBC.. Wink
You are right 5$ is not for most of the people but we want to give the chance to the believers so that they don't have to fight for the 250,000 every day over and over! You will see HBC soon at 25$ after the ICO and we hope that makes you happy!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 09:15:12 AM
This thread will slowly die at $5 lol
Why should this thread die here? We from HBc try to make it great for everybody here so let us know your problems. thanks

thank you!!! I bought 500 more in the permanent ICO! thats what we all fans/customers/believers needed!
Great to hear!!! We are very grateful for your believe in us, we won't disappoint you!

permanent ico is going now!
Yes we are live, we tried to fix so many things since yesterday! We hope that makes you all smile a little bit more now.

When can you withdraw you BTC if you don't have any HBC.  I have tried too many times to get HBC but always receive errors at the time of the ICO.
Just want to transfer back the BTC now.  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks.
Yes of course you can do that. Just wait until the ICO is over and you will be able to transfer it back.

How can i withdrawal my btc without buying this scam coin ?
Scam coin because of what? Cause everybody wants to get into HBC but there are too many people for that... Huh Feel free to withdraw after the ICO is over Wink
November 13, 2017, 09:14:16 AM
Dear community!

You can now buy permanent coins everytime with a purchase limit of 2500 HBC per account while stocks last.
Good luck!

ty so far it's running smooth.. Probaply cause 5$ HBC is not too interesting for the most ppl complaining about not getting them in 1st and 2nd round HBC.. Wink

almost 83k sold. That's a lot of money!  Cool
Homeblockcoin.com
November 13, 2017, 09:11:03 AM
Dear community!

Good luck!
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 09:07:03 AM
This thread will slowly die at $5 lol
Activity: 220
November 13, 2017, 09:00:03 AM
I correctly understood that if the coins are invested in lending, the interest will go to $ 48% per month. And if you download a purse,% will drip in coins - 10% in coins per month, huh?
Activity: 98
November 13, 2017, 08:56:57 AM
thank you!!! I bought 500 more in the permanent ICO! thats what we all fans/customers/believers needed!
Activity: 27
November 13, 2017, 08:29:32 AM
Hi guys,

If you want account with 300HBC, 1HBC = $2.25 (accept bitcoins or ether).
Selling is through automatic store: https://selly.gg/p/3e364fc3
After purchase you automatically will get username and password to your email. Not scam!
Contact me for details, telegram: eugenes1
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 08:28:19 AM
permanent ico is going now!
Activity: 5
November 13, 2017, 07:49:32 AM
When can you withdraw you BTC if you don't have any HBC.  I have tried too many times to get HBC but always receive errors at the time of the ICO.
Just want to transfer back the BTC now.  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks.
November 13, 2017, 07:29:17 AM
I'm so disappointed with HBC. I signed up for the second round and wasnt even able to buy a coin and now I cannot withdraw my BTC because one need atleast bought their coin to withdraw that isnt even available. so frustrating, its so unfair. its not even their money, that's my money. that BTC in there costs a week of my salary it may not be much for you but it so much for me.

My money is stuck in there for no good reason.

Even though your platform succeed, i dont think i would want to push further and use Homeblock coin for my marketing campaigns. I even reported to them that they are marked as spam in facebook and yet no reply, so I cannot even post my referral link in there. With so much bad experience, i cant endorse a product that doesnt work well   
Activity: 7
November 13, 2017, 07:08:10 AM
HI HBC!
When replenishing the BTC  on HBC, I mistakenly chose another currency, namely BCC. The funds successfully came off my account and were credited to the HBC wallet number in another currency. Could you please suggest how I can get the private key from my bitcoin wallet on the HBC to determine this wallet as my own and get access to the BCC. I have all the data on this transaction to provide you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 06:30:13 AM
When will be start Lending Program?

Or it working already?
Jump to: