Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 321. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 07:08:27 PM
HOMEBLOCKCOIN

ICO round 9 is sold out with more buyers than in any other before, but honestly let’s not fool ourself, the website was slower than in any other round before and we apologize for server issues and your frustration.

Never the less, our goal is to make as many HomeBlockCoin community members happy as possible and this goal was accomplished today again.

So all in all, it was a very good day again! Stay tuned for more updates.

You exceed maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO.It is limited to 150HBCs per user.

Where are my HBCs?
https://imgur.com/NXTeWW3

You exceed maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO.It is limited to 150HBCs per user.[/b]

Where are my HBCs?

Proof 1. https://imgur.com/NXTeWW3

Proof 2. https://imgur.com/ywhkHMB
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 07:08:16 PM
WOW! I got 150 coins.. finally  Grin I can't believe it Smiley  Shocked
Activity: 126
November 12, 2017, 07:02:07 PM
Interesting proposal, the loan system reminded me of Bitconnect, but much more innovative. Better than many other ICOs.
The HomeBlockCoin network executed without having central servers is exactly a financial proposal for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 07:01:17 PM
Meanwhile BTC still goes down.

Dev, what price will on next round10?
November 12, 2017, 07:01:02 PM
HOMEBLOCKCOIN

ICO round 9 is sold out with more buyers than in any other before, but honestly let’s not fool ourself, the website was slower than in any other round before and we apologize for server issues and your frustration.

Never the less, our goal is to make as many HomeBlockCoin community members happy as possible and this goal was accomplished today again.

You exceed maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO.It is limited to 150HBCs per user.

Where are my HBCs?
https://imgur.com/NXTeWW3
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 06:55:17 PM
Dear admins.
I recive this message

But still, doesent recive HBC, my btc balance is the same, wtf, recive my bitcoins.

I got the same message.

Don't worry, I received my HBC after 1 hours from buy. You will receive as well.
November 12, 2017, 06:54:21 PM
I bought it today! I could not from the first day! Today it turned out! Through mobile. Using ucbrowser. It's a pity that I bought half as much as I could at the beginning (((there might be a bonus from the developer for those who believed in the beginning in the project))?

Congratulations!
Activity: 5
November 12, 2017, 06:54:10 PM
YEEEAH! HBC are on my balance now! It was a big fight with bugs.
November 12, 2017, 06:52:02 PM
Dear admins.
I recive this message

But still, doesent recive HBC, my btc balance is the same, wtf, recive my bitcoins.

I got the same message.
Activity: 64
November 12, 2017, 06:51:52 PM
I bought it today! I could not from the first day! Today it turned out! Through mobile. Using ucbrowser. It's a pity that I bought half as much as I could at the beginning (((there might be a bonus from the developer for those who believed in the beginning in the project))?
Activity: 7
November 12, 2017, 06:49:19 PM
Dear admins.
I recive this message *You exeed maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO.It is limited to 150HBCs per user.*
http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/1/3/8/Untitled2j_8253359_28291138.jpg
November 12, 2017, 06:47:08 PM
Hey. Where are my HBCs? Bitcoin balance is about 0, but I don't have any HBC.
What should I do?
November 12, 2017, 06:46:42 PM
HOMEBLOCKCOIN

Can you explain this?

"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user."
Activity: 51
November 12, 2017, 06:45:27 PM
holy moly mama weogo fucking this coin just bought 1k1 coins of this shit =]]
Activity: 61
November 12, 2017, 06:44:23 PM
OK HOMEBLOCKCOIN.  So today I login probably over twenty times trying to buy my 150HBC.  Server crash many times.  Finally get message that says your buy exceeds the 150 amount.  Then weird messages of you are trying to buy more coins than what is available.  Obviously your system thinks I bought my max amount of 150 as I got this message several times.  No that ICO is over, I still have all my BTC and no additional HBC.  I literally was working on this from the time ICO started until all coins sold.  Please explain this issue.  This really, REALLY sucks!!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 12, 2017, 06:44:15 PM
WHY ? notification: You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user.
But I don't have HBC ?
Please contact our support wiht that issue, normally you should gotten them without any problem.
Telegram: official_homeblockcoin or by E-Mail: [email protected]
Activity: 98
November 12, 2017, 06:44:10 PM
i try to buy

first it says "its only for non-HBC holders."

then  45minutes later

when i click buy  it says "there are less HBC than youre trying to buy."

....sad...but i will try again tomorrow. so much stress and work. but keep it going.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 12, 2017, 06:42:32 PM
I somehow managed to get 131 HBCs, which was an exercise of frustration.

I still blame HBC though for the crappy servers and the forced logouts.

I've come across many sources on the web describing how almost all ICOs of this (lending platforms) type have similar server issues.

We can't be certain if this is the result of poor server performance. It could be intentional. We will never know but if that's the case I hope it's for the better, because we all want to see this coin with at least two digits in value.
Our team would not be sweating because of our work if we would fake the numbers and so on, and what would it bring us...? :/ There is just such an amazing big demand it is unreal! We try whatever we can to fix it and make it work so we would like to apologize for today again. Thank you!
November 12, 2017, 06:41:56 PM
Hello guys. I want to get back my BTC after ICO. I didn't manage to buy 100 coins.
You've introduced new rule: The minimum withdrawal is 0.020000 BTC
I've got only 0.019 on my account. How can I get my BTC back?
Activity: 8
November 12, 2017, 06:41:12 PM
WHY ? notification: You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user.
But I don't have HBC ?
Jump to: