Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 324. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 05:47:51 PM
a site is too bad. So it's like a rogue project where dev can not be seen proving this devil wants to eat, a phishing project scam scam scam
Activity: 84
November 12, 2017, 05:44:18 PM
This is a scam project of a dev bitbase Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 05:43:45 PM
45 minutes into it and still no word from@homeblockcoin. Can’t tell if there is still supply available - 503 error showing now, but am wondering if it’s because no one could actually buy today?
Activity: 12
November 12, 2017, 05:43:39 PM
Website is offline.

This page (https://backend.homeblockcoin.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Press F5 AS MANY TIMES YOU CAN
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 05:42:49 PM
No more buying HBC. $5 is too much to give them. I would pay a user $5 to buy this coin but I will not pay these people.
Activity: 70
November 12, 2017, 05:42:36 PM
Website is offline.

This page (https://backend.homeblockcoin.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert
November 12, 2017, 05:37:27 PM
small break time I am guessing? Smiley

Not sure what you mean, but I’m going for a smoke Wink
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 05:37:11 PM
Did anyone else notice that, unlike in the first few days, the sold out time is not a minute or 90 seconds. Interest dropping swiftly? Those who plan to buy at $5 - your choice, but be reasonable...

I gave up..

I also have many blogs.. going to be hard to sell those coins if everyone is calling this a shitcoin Wink
Just to remember this coins is NOT even exist, for now its just fckin air.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2017, 05:36:59 PM
There are less coins available than you want to buy.
Activity: 31
November 12, 2017, 05:35:39 PM
small break time I am guessing? Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 05:34:54 PM
Did anyone else notice that, unlike in the first few days, the sold out time is not a minute or 90 seconds. Interest dropping swiftly? Those who plan to buy at $5 - your choice, but be reasonable...

I gave up..

I also have many blogs.. going to be hard to sell those coins if everyone is calling this a shitcoin Wink
Activity: 7
November 12, 2017, 05:34:37 PM
Take my BTC I dont care, hopefully you use it to feed your children or to pay for school.

or Booze and hookers. Who knows..!!
November 12, 2017, 05:33:12 PM
i cant buy...

"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user. "

Same exact shit! Does that mean I got some?? The coins are not showing.
just wait for the end of the ico

Cool. Will trust what you are advising and will stop reloading pages so others can try Smiley I swear if this is another fail, I’m officially done! $5 per HBC is perhaps a great solution for the Asian contingent, but it’s an insult to those that have been with this ICO since day one. Good luck, everybody!

Indeed. Not only are the coins 5 X the price we wanted to purchase them at.. the value of our bitcoin has gone down, so we get even less coins.

Be lucky to scrape up 100 bucks in profit on this project lol..

And now because everyone is upset and has given up on the project, the people who got in early will have a harder time reselling those coins.
November 12, 2017, 05:32:23 PM
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 05:31:06 PM
i cant buy...

"You exceed the maximum amount of HBCs to buy for this ICO. It is limited to 150 HBCs per user. "

Same shit message

Same here.
Activity: 3
November 12, 2017, 05:30:01 PM
i cant buy...

Same shit message
Activity: 31
November 12, 2017, 05:28:32 PM
I hope I got my 150... I have screenshot for the message =)
November 12, 2017, 05:26:41 PM
i cant buy...

just wait for the end of the ico

Cool. Will trust what you are advising and will stop reloading pages so others can try Smiley I swear if this is another fail, I’m officially done! $5 per HBC is perhaps a great solution for the Asian contingent, but it’s an insult to those that have been with this ICO since day one. Good luck, everybody!
Activity: 9
November 12, 2017, 05:24:52 PM
That's funny how it works. Why you should sell it for 1.75 if u can sell it for 5$. How to do it - make artificial lack of coins with bad servers. Tell to community that the problem is too much buyers (not). Make price higher.
Think twice before you buy these coins more than 2$.
November 12, 2017, 05:24:45 PM
Ucoinlooks good, it has a working market.

Hopefully they can keep their servers up, 200k registered users.

https://ucoincash.co/ref/jimbo
Jump to: