Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 322. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 12, 2017, 06:40:45 PM
So, BTC dropped to $5800 and all of the sudden people are able to buy?! Argh! I’m not yet calling it a scam, but for fucks sake, homeblockcoin, you are making a lot of people suspicious and if this isn’t a scam, you are doing a huge disservice to success of HBC in the future. I realize that you think the demand is unbelievable, but what does this shit experience do to the coin, when people are starting to post scam warnings all over the net, not just on bitcointalk. C’mon, do something that builds confidence in the community! Over and out. Smiley
Today was the worst day ever to be honest, our servers were dead and nearly nobody could get onto our site for which we apologize! Normally we were always sold out within seconds but it can't go well everytime! Please take our excuse as we just want a great community! Thank you.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 06:40:21 PM
I somehow managed to get 131 HBCs, which was an exercise of frustration.

I still blame HBC though for the crappy servers and the forced logouts.

I've come across many sources on the web describing how almost all ICOs of this (lending platforms) type have similar server issues.

We can't be certain if this is the result of poor server performance. It could be intentional. We will never know but if that's the case I hope it's for the better, because we all want to see this coin with at least two digits in value.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 12, 2017, 06:38:33 PM
HOMEBLOCKCOIN

ICO round 9 is sold out with more buyers than in any other before, but honestly let’s not fool ourself, the website was slower than in any other round before and we apologize for server issues and your frustration.

Never the less, our goal is to make as many HomeBlockCoin community members happy as possible and this goal was accomplished today again.

So all in all, it was a very good day again! Stay tuned for more updates.

Activity: 58
November 12, 2017, 06:38:28 PM
WTF. My bitcoin was deducted, but I didn't receive any HBC?

Same bro
Activity: 56
November 12, 2017, 06:37:42 PM
So, BTC dropped to $5800 and all of the sudden people are able to buy?! Argh! I’m not yet calling it a scam, but for fucks sake, homeblockcoin, you are making a lot of people suspicious and if this isn’t a scam, you are doing a huge disservice to success of HBC in the future. I realize that you think the demand is unbelievable, but what does this shit experience do to the coin, when people are starting to post scam warnings all over the net, not just on bitcointalk. C’mon, do something that builds confidence in the community! Over and out. Smiley
Activity: 5
November 12, 2017, 06:36:43 PM
WTF. My bitcoin was deducted, but I didn't receive any HBC?
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 12, 2017, 06:36:01 PM
Xex, нy нaкoнeц тo, зa пoлтopa чaca дpoчки пo клaвe yдaлocь кyпить. Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 06:32:49 PM
I succeed login and what I see :The ICO is OPENED!

Unbelievable!

Still open after 1:30 hours.

Nobody want to buy HBC?
Activity: 90
November 12, 2017, 06:31:44 PM
I somehow managed to get 131 HBCs, which was an exercise of frustration.

I still blame HBC though for the crappy servers and the forced logouts.
Activity: 22
November 12, 2017, 06:30:22 PM
Come on guys, 16000 HBC are still left. Go for it.
November 12, 2017, 06:29:01 PM
Умeньшилocь кoличecтвo BTC в личнoм кaбинeтe, a пoдтвepждeния и oбpaбoтки нeт. Этo кaк? Укpaли чтo ли?
He ccы!Этo пoкyпкa
Cпc. Бyм ждaть Grin
Activity: 70
November 12, 2017, 06:28:52 PM
Guys, I have being getting errors all the time, finally it worked.

Can you guys try just now again.

Congratulations! You just purchased 149 HBC. Your coins will be credited to your account after this ICO round is completed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 06:28:20 PM
I get this message now : There are less coins available than you want to buy.

But there is still like over 100000 coins  Huh

I got this message too.  I also got the you exceeded maximum buy amount.  Not sure if I got the coin or not.  Since this beginning I tried every day and only got it once then three days of trying today being forth and still don't know.  They usually update the amount of BTC and HBC once all the coins sell out for the day.

I saw this message: "There are less coins available than you want to buy." at first day ICO, when I was not lucky.
I thinks is problem with script of this site, which showing not latest information.
Activity: 1
November 12, 2017, 06:26:56 PM
Умeньшилocь кoличecтвo BTC в личнoм кaбинeтe, a пoдтвepждeния и oбpaбoтки нeт. Этo кaк? Укpaли чтo ли?
He ccы!Этo пoкyпкa
Activity: 31
November 12, 2017, 06:25:45 PM
this is fucking frustating
Activity: 61
November 12, 2017, 06:21:52 PM
I get this message now : There are less coins available than you want to buy.

But there is still like over 100000 coins  Huh

I got this message too.  I also got the you exceeded maximum buy amount.  Not sure if I got the coin or not.  Since this beginning I tried every day and only got it once then three days of trying today being forth and still don't know.  They usually update the amount of BTC and HBC once all the coins sell out for the day.
Activity: 90
November 12, 2017, 06:21:26 PM
I WANT TO EXPLAIN ME THIS https://postimg.org/image/7my0ytuevf/ THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE PLEASE FIX YOUR WEBSITE OR DO NOT MAKE ICO AGAIN. I AM GETTING REALLY MAD.

Homeblockcoin will tell you that is your fault! You have a super slow connection that does not update available coins in real time lol

Just happened to me. I tried buying 145 coins and the site told me that the maximum amount I could buy was 150. Which makes no sense. Glitchy site.
November 12, 2017, 06:19:45 PM
Activity: 58
November 12, 2017, 06:17:51 PM
Hello, I believe I got the coin, but when I refreshed, it shows my Bitcoin was taken but not showing any homeblock coin. Please help I love homeblockcoin so much.
Activity: 56
November 12, 2017, 06:17:46 PM
I WANT TO EXPLAIN ME THIS https://postimg.org/image/7my0ytuevf/ THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE PLEASE FIX YOUR WEBSITE OR DO NOT MAKE ICO AGAIN. I AM GETTING REALLY MAD.

Homeblockcoin will tell you that is your fault! You have a super slow connection that does not update available coins in real time lol
Jump to: