Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 327. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 03:10:11 PM
HomeBlockCoin community proudly presents: Permanent Coins 500K

As the majority of HomeBlockCoin community was not able to buy coins during the ICO, because of the unseen high demand, a solution needed to be found. This is why the community came up with the idea of additional coins. On monday the 13.11.2017 7pm 500.000 HBC for 5 USD a coin, will be available additionally to the 250.000 HBC at 10 pm for everyone in the back office. This means the ICO will be finished two days earlier and there is no change to the 5.000.000 HBC sold in total during the ICO.  In other words, if you don’t want to wait to buy HBC from the 250.000 coins offered at the lowest price, you will have a really high chance to buy up to 2.500 HBC from the permanent coins.
The price of 5 USD per coin and the limit of 2.500 coins per account will not effect the price of the lending or the HBC price at all. This is a desperately needed decision for the HBC community in order to access coins during the ICO.

Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to buy HBC. HomeBlockCoin can proudly say that this community is fastest growing community in the industry with up to 10.000 new members a day and a total of almost 50.000 members. (Detailed growth will be displayed soon on the frontpage) HomeBlockCoin price will be without a doubt in the three figure range in the very near future, so don’t miss out on buying HBC at five usd on monday the 13.11.2017 7pm.
What a crazy solution. Anyone is going to buy for 5$?

i am. people who believes in this project will.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 03:07:14 PM
Hooray! Finally, you can buy coins, without difficulty, and a hung site! Having bought 5, we will sell 20 at the stock exchange ..  Cheesy
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

As the majority of HomeBlockCoin community was not able to buy coins during the ICO, because of the unseen high demand, a solution needed to be found. This is why the community came up with the idea of additional coins. On monday the 13.11.2017 7pm 500.000 HBC for 5 USD a coin, will be available additionally to the 250.000 HBC at 10 pm for everyone in the back office. This means the ICO will be finished two days earlier and there is no change to the 5.000.000 HBC sold in total during the ICO.  In other words, if you don’t want to wait to buy HBC from the 250.000 coins offered at the lowest price, you will have a really high chance to buy up to 2.500 HBC from the permanent coins.
The price of 5 USD per coin and the limit of 2.500 coins per account will not effect the price of the lending or the HBC price at all. This is a desperately needed decision for the HBC community in order to access coins during the ICO.

Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to buy HBC. HomeBlockCoin can proudly say that this community is fastest growing community in the industry with up to 10.000 new members a day and a total of almost 50.000 members. (Detailed growth will be displayed soon on the frontpage) HomeBlockCoin price will be without a doubt in the three figure range in the very near future, so don’t miss out on buying HBC at five usd on monday the 13.11.2017 7pm.
What a crazy solution. Anyone is going to buy for 5$?
Activity: 4
November 12, 2017, 02:59:05 PM
Interesting project. Not vary innovative, but if it developed and executed well it can scale drastically. Glad I contributed in it.
Activity: 98
November 12, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

excellent i support this decision! this means i just get to buy more even if its $5!!!

afford what ure comfortable losing/risking.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
November 12, 2017, 02:54:37 PM
when mining starts?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 12, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

Activity: 11
November 12, 2017, 02:28:15 PM
Can i buy 4O HBC?

Is 50 HBC is minimum

I bought 4 hbc
Activity: 12
November 12, 2017, 02:21:06 PM
Can i buy 4O HBC?

Is 50 HBC is minimum
Activity: 90
November 12, 2017, 02:00:27 PM
Why is the price jacked up to 1.75 and we can't buy due to server crashes?

This is wrong!!
Many people were able to buy, we know it is hard to get in but it will be worth it believe us!

I WAS NOT ABLE TO BUY AND I WAS ON THE ICO FOR 30 MINUTES YESTERDAY

I KEPT GETTING 503 ERRORS DUE TO YOUR SHITTY SERVER, AND WHEN MY TRANSACTION TRIED TO WORK, YOUR SOFTWARE TOLD ME THAT MY BITCOIN WASN'T ENOUGH TO PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE $300 WORTH.

FIX THIS ISSUE. I WANT MY 200 HBC AT 1.5 EACH.
November 12, 2017, 01:50:02 PM
Кyпил 55 HBC пoзaвчepa и вчepa 4 HBC. Пoкyпaю двa дня пoдpяд. Пoпpoбyю eщё кyпить ceгoдня.
I bought 55 HBC the day before yesterday and yesterday 4 HBC. I buy two days in a row. I'll try again to buy today.

Зaмeчaтeльнo! Кaким мeтoдoм (нoвым или yжe здecь oпиcaным?)

Excellent! Which method did you use (a new one or one that’s already been posted?)

Я oткpыл 2 бpayзepa (hrome+ opera c peжимoм turbo) зa 1 чac дo ico. кaждыe 10-15 минyт oбнoвлял caйт. + 3 вклaдки нa кaждoм бpayзepe. Кoгдa вы бyдeтe нaжимaть нa кнoпкy КУПИTЬ HBC. y вac вceгдa бyдeт oшибкa, oчeнь вaжнo нaжимaть мнoгo paз F5 пoкa нe пoйдeт зaгpyзкa cтpaницы дo тex тoгo мoмeнтa пoкa вaм нe нaпишyт peзyльтaт..и тaк дeлaть нa вcex вклaдкax бpayзepa. He нyжнo зaкpывaть oкнo пpи пepвoй oшибкe, нyжнo бecкoнeчнo oбнoвлять caйт пoкa нe бyдeт peзyльтaт!

I opened 2 browsers (hrome+ opera turbo mode) 1 hour before ico. every 10-15 minutes updating our website. + 3 tabs on each browser. When you click on the BUY button of the NAF. you will always have error, it is very important to press F5 many times till you get the page loading until the moment until you will not write the result..and to do so on all tabs of the browser. No need to close the window on the first error, you need to endlessly update the website until the result will be!
https://ibb.co/fhzgdG
Activity: 84
November 12, 2017, 01:38:39 PM
Этoт пpoeкт мeня c кaждым днeм вce бoльшe вeceлит, в циpк xoдить нe нaдo.  Grin Grin Grin

He-a, циpк бyдeт тoлькo 23 чиcлa, a этo тaк... пopжaть Smiley
Дa этo вepнo. B тeмe бyдeт cpaзy 500 cooбщeний CКAM  Grin
Activity: 56
November 12, 2017, 01:27:29 PM
PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team
Quote:

Hi DEV,

Could you advise us what's your solution for the countries like Vietnam and other ASIANS. We are half excited- half tried , angry to wake up at 3:30AM here to prepare for catching each every HBC coins.
My chat group up to 400 persons here in Vietnam, and my downlines (user : tonyctv) getting excited, tired, angry.
I already got 1250 HBC coins, and more than 20 others members also bought HBC successfully getting excited  but also hundreds members in my group getting exhausted , sleep less without HBC coins.

Do something as you mentioned above and advise us your solution. You know, Vietnam buyers will soon move up to 1st crowd HBC ICO coming days as it used to happen for most  of the same ICOs. We are waiting for your good new and I will share it immdiately when I got your message.
Awaiting for your feedback!
Thanks.

Clearly Asia is not part of the “homeblock”! Joking, of course! I believe @homeblockcoin mentioned already that they are working on something special for folks in Asia as well as for those of us (like me), who joined before the ICO and are still without a coin. Just give them some time. If this turns out to be a scam, then HBC or BTC is gone anyway. So, instead just relax and wait and stop stressing. If this is, in fact, real then you’ll end up with HBC one way or the other - that’s how I interpreted what @homeblockcoin said. Correct me if I’m wrong, please.
Activity: 18
November 12, 2017, 12:49:45 PM
PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team
Quote:

Hi DEV,

Could you advise us what's your solution for the countries like Vietnam and other ASIANS. We are half excited- half tried , angry to wake up at 3:30AM here to prepare for catching each every HBC coins.
My chat group up to 400 persons here in Vietnam, and my downlines (user : tonyctv) getting excited, tired, angry.
I already got 1250 HBC coins, and more than 20 others members also bought HBC successfully getting excited  but also hundreds members in my group getting exhausted , sleep less without HBC coins.

Do something as you mentioned above and advise us your solution. You know, Vietnam buyers will soon move up to 1st crowd HBC ICO coming days as it used to happen for most  of the same ICOs. We are waiting for your good new and I will share it immdiately when I got your message.
Awaiting for your feedback!
Thanks.
November 12, 2017, 12:47:30 PM
Кyпил 55 HBC пoзaвчepa и вчepa 4 HBC. Пoкyпaю двa дня пoдpяд. Пoпpoбyю eщё кyпить ceгoдня.
I bought 55 HBC the day before yesterday and yesterday 4 HBC. I buy two days in a row. I'll try again to buy today.
Activity: 27
November 12, 2017, 12:45:51 PM
On this round, the one who bought HBC before can buy more HBC?
This round is open again, we then will change it again.

I mean If my account bought some HBC before, can I buy more HBC with that account or only the new account who did not buy any before could do?
Of course you can buy more Smiley Good luck!

I have sent btc 2 times to homblockcoin: 3FYHUDvE8z6acnhZ4taeFXt8kapVbW2gLA
- I send: 0.06 BTC MTx: 4f9c02b74ce9391013fdc93d77136cd99039513b18cdfb9beca3a6b9bde6e95
in time: 2017-11-11: 19h: 17 '
- I sent 0.11 BTC
mtx: f88c1ee05bd424ffc68c6ccf0889c0b4f5a71f501aed66d1e90a85ef3a3c7e1e
by time: 2017 -11-11: 17h: 47 '

Currently I have not seen bitcoin there in my account, please support
Activity: 63
November 12, 2017, 12:41:38 PM
Im asking again for some advices of ppl who already participated in ICOs before:
What would you suggest to do, regarding the incomming lending-system?

a) Lend HBC asap, to get the aditional % on the Lend

or

b) Wait for HBC to increase in Value, to have a higer amount of $, one can put into the Lending

Im curious, maybe you can give some advices Smiley
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 12, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

I mean If my account bought some HBC before, can I buy more HBC with that account or only the new account who did not buy any before could do?
Of course you can buy more Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 13
November 12, 2017, 12:05:51 PM
[/quote]
Activity: 84
November 12, 2017, 11:59:05 AM
Why is the price jacked up to 1.75 and we can't buy due to server crashes?

This is wrong!!
Many people were able to buy, we know it is hard to get in but it will be worth it believe us!
Im getting a trouble too buying but Im trying to read other complaints about their problems in order for me to adopt it.  Hope that the server crash will be eliminated real soon because you are loosing buyers here. Its a big lose if you get rid of our trust.
Thanks for your feedback, yes today it should be fine again, we try whatever we can to make it work and make our community happy, we would like to appologize for these circumstances.

I write the fourth time, as they ignore it.
Admin, what's the problem to give now bitcoin to people?

You can withdraw after the ICO is over or as soon as you got 100 HBC those are the rules for now and we gave some statements about that already Smiley
It is clear that you have the rules. But why such rules are established? Why do not you want to give bitcoin to people if they now want to get it and bring it back to your wallet? It's very much like a scam. If all the money is accumulated from you and you do not display them.
Jump to: