Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 333. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 05:52:55 PM
Comparing to Ethconnect, HBC is better by far though.

Just uses several tabs and try to submit as much as you can. Keep reloading the page and submitting, your hard-work will be paid off eventually.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 05:52:45 PM
These HomeBlockCoin team is not serious, they have put another ICO.....seriously, instead of converting our BTC already in your system to HBC, when will you do that? We are just wasting time trying to buy the coins. Your servers have issues 6 days in a raw. What will make tomorrow different?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 05:51:19 PM
bah! No coin, but today at least I got the chance to press a “buy” button the whole 3 Times (2 Times connection time out, 1 time 503) Ukrainian, Icelandic, Russian, US and CAnadian VPN doesn’t help, so those with “tips and tricks” can go screw themselves with sandpaper! Smiley

@homeblockcoin - when do you think you’ll announce that “special something”  for folks with deposits prior to the first round and no coin. Think I’m just going to wait till then as, for me personally, buying coins from your site has been impossible to date. So, I’ve decided to allow others to fight for it and I’ll just wait Smiley
Thanks for your feedback, we tink within the next week, drop us a line about your ICO experience or for how long your trying and we might can make you happy Wink

I COULD BUY I COULD BUY I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I DIDN'T GO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND TO BUY IT AND I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LIKE HEXTRACOIN, REGALCOIN AND BITCONNECT
WOW, well done we are really happy for you!!!
Activity: 56
November 11, 2017, 05:51:04 PM
You must be joking, guys, I've just bought 10 BTC just to check that it works.
I live in Belarus where we don't have normal Internet connection at all.
I just opened one tab and bought coins approximately in 20 minutes after the beginning.
I believe in this ICO. Hopefully everyone will be able to buy coins. Just keep calm and try.

So, the server is in Belarus? Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 05:49:52 PM
next round  150 - 1.75$
Activity: 49
November 11, 2017, 05:49:45 PM
You must be joking, guys, I've just bought 10 BTC just to check that it works.
I live in Belarus where we don't have normal Internet connection at all.
I just opened one tab and bought coins approximately in 20 minutes after the beginning.
I believe in this ICO. Hopefully everyone will be able to buy coins. Just keep calm and try.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 05:49:15 PM
When can i get my bitcoin back admin?

Gave up buying or promoting this coin.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 05:48:04 PM
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!! 6th days ago!!! i have the HBC`s.... wow... now im happy Grin
Congratulationssssss aighty, the whole HBC - Team would like to welcome you onboard !
FUCK YEEEEEEEES!!!!! 6th days ago and now i have my HBC`s!!! im so fucking happy.... holy shit.. thanks!! Cool Cool
Grin We feel how happy you are Wink
Activity: 11
November 11, 2017, 05:47:22 PM
FUCK YEEEEEEEES!!!!! 6th days ago and now i have my HBC`s!!! im so fucking happy.... holy shit.. thanks!! Cool Cool
Activity: 56
November 11, 2017, 05:46:56 PM
bah! No coin, but today at least I got the chance to press a “buy” button the whole 3 Times (2 Times connection time out, 1 time 503) Ukrainian, Icelandic, Russian, US and CAnadian VPN doesn’t help, so those with “tips and tricks” can go screw themselves with sandpaper! Smiley

@homeblockcoin - when do you think you’ll announce that “special something”  for folks with deposits prior to the first round and no coin. Think I’m just going to wait till then as, for me personally, buying coins from your site has been impossible to date. So, I’ve decided to allow others to fight for it and I’ll just wait Smiley
Activity: 3
November 11, 2017, 05:46:37 PM
CRAZY...CRAZY

Please don't blame our servers, simply take it positive because if HBC would not be great the ICO would not be so crowded (25,000 people trying to get into HBC right now) and everybody could buy easily! We still do want to apologize for that if some people get mad about it, we understand that!

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!

HBC will go thourgh the rof within the next weeks and month so everybody be ready for an amazing time!

Thank you folks

PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team

My PURCHASES HISTORY is QUEUED.
Will it PROCESSED?
Activity: 16
November 11, 2017, 05:44:58 PM
I COULD BUY I COULD BUY I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I DIDN'T GO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND TO BUY IT AND I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LIKE HEXTRACOIN, REGALCOIN AND BITCONNECT
Activity: 24
November 11, 2017, 05:44:42 PM
Q. Where is the TEAM section on your amazing website? Thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 11, 2017, 05:43:24 PM
Hextra used to run out in seconds even with the highest load because their site never went down unlike yours which runs for 30 minues and you say blame the other 24.999 lol. Learn to be competent first please.

Right. They are a joke. Cannot run a website and blames the users.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 05:42:40 PM
Hextra used to run out in seconds even with the highest load because their site never went down unlike yours which runs for 30 minues and you say blame the other 24.999 lol. Learn to be competent first please.
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 05:42:35 PM
axaax я втopoй дeнь впoдpяд кyпил мoнeты ) фopтaнyлo
фapтaнyлo aдминy, чтo ты кyпил  Grin a тeбe нe фapтaнyлo, тaк кaк этo cкaм
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 05:42:19 PM
CRAZY...CRAZY

Please don't blame our servers, simply take it positive because if HBC would not be great the ICO would not be so crowded (25,000 people trying to get into HBC right now) and everybody could buy easily! We still do want to apologize for that if some people get mad about it, we understand that!

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!

HBC will go thourgh the rof within the next weeks and month so everybody be ready for an amazing time!

Thank you folks

PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team

Activity: 20
November 11, 2017, 05:39:09 PM
axaax я втopoй дeнь впoдpяд кyпил мoнeты ) фopтaнyлo
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 05:38:27 PM
after 30 minutes I bought coins lul
I think that the tactics of small sales makes itself felt

HomeBlockCoin you should raise the limits to 500HBC
Activity: 70
November 11, 2017, 05:38:07 PM
You are saying we are free to buy another ICO but you are still holding our money, please release it and we will gladly go.....
Jump to: