Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 331. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 06:26:23 PM
So you didn't answer my question.

When can i have my bitcoin back so i can buy other tokens.

I will not be getting any HBC obvisouly.. so how long will you hold my bitcoin for admin?

Perhaps you could give us a good reason why your holding it.

Other ICOs you can remove bitcoin at any time.

Why are you holding everyones bitcoin to random?
Sorry for not answering before but whatever you ask will be answered Smiley

You can withdraw them after our ICO without any issues, in a case of a fork we will supply you with 1:1 of the new coin so whatever comes out is yours.

Why are kid not allowed to run in the school...rules are rules, we understand if some people not like them but we can't simply change our plans over and over.

I am sorry that you don't wanna get in, it is may better to go into an ICO where everybody gets in as there is no interest in the coin your right, such a coin is the better choice Wink

I hope we could answer your question don't hesitate to contact us privat if you got questions or so.

AO lend has a good ICO system.. maybe HBC could learn something..

http://blogforbitcoin.com/oa-lend-coin-has-a-good-ico-system
That sound not like a scam at all, don't get ripped over the table by templates and ICO not even 1,000 people buy, but in the end it is your choice ; )

Hi HBC support,

I am still waiting for your feedback.

Both my two accounts have 0.047337 BTC each. I wanted to buy 250 HBC for each account.

Cheers

We always answer don't worry but there are also others, thanks for your patience.
Activity: 70
November 11, 2017, 06:24:54 PM
Hi HBC support,

I am still waiting for your feedback.

Both my two accounts have 0.047337 BTC each. I wanted to buy 250 HBC for each account.

Cheers
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 06:23:16 PM
Suggestion is open for sale 4 times per 6 hours. I deposit money to buy 7 days but never buy. If you open 4 cycle/day, it will make Server faster.
It also distributes the power to the holder of this coin to buy.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 11, 2017, 06:22:58 PM
You must be joking, guys, I've just bought 10 BTC just to check that it works.
I live in Belarus where we don't have normal Internet connection at all.
I just opened one tab and bought coins approximately in 20 minutes after the beginning.
I believe in this ICO. Hopefully everyone will be able to buy coins. Just keep calm and try.
Hy чe, кpyтo чyвaк. Я вoт тыpкaл пo клaвe в нecкoлькиx oкнax пoл чaca, peзyльтaт нyлeвoй. Интepнeт выдeлeнный c пингoм 1 мc. Bидимo изнaчaльнo в пpиopитeтe кaкиe тo oпpeдeлeнныe cepвaки. У мeня знaкoмый кyпил вooбщe c мoбильнoгo интepнeтa, видимo дeйcтвитeльнo лoтepeя, чиcтo нa вeзeниe.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 06:22:26 PM
AO lend has a good ICO system.. maybe HBC could learn something..

http://blogforbitcoin.com/oa-lend-coin-has-a-good-ico-system
Activity: 64
November 11, 2017, 06:20:18 PM
Just got another 200 hbc coins. I am happy!
We are happy to hear that well done to you cryptovest!!!

What are you glad about? Honor his posts. He constantly writes that he bought your coins. Maybe he's you? Give me my bitcoin. I'm tired !!! Do not help at all!
Activity: 10
November 11, 2017, 06:17:47 PM
Comparing to Ethconnect, HBC is better by far though.

Just uses several tabs and try to submit as much as you can. Keep reloading the page and submitting, your hard-work will be paid off eventually.

My friend, we have tried that without sucess 6 days in a row. What are you talking about?

You may need to optimize your browser and internet connection. Try to disable all extensions/plugins in your browser, and turn off all unnecessary background processes/services, also check your anti-virus.
For example, my Kaspersky inject their script into every webpage I browse, that makes your browser load slightly slower, so I turn it off when I'm buying any ICOs. Hope these help!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 06:16:58 PM
We are happy to hear that well done to you cryptovest!!!
November 11, 2017, 06:16:22 PM
So you didn't answer my question.

When can i have my bitcoin back so i can buy other tokens.

I will not be getting any HBC obvisouly.. so how long will you hold my bitcoin for admin?

Perhaps you could give us a good reason why your holding it.

Other ICOs you can remove bitcoin at any time.

Why are you holding everyones bitcoin to ransom?
Activity: 114
November 11, 2017, 06:14:37 PM
Activity: 2
November 11, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
Этo oбычныe мoшeнники. Taкиe oшибки кaк 503, 504, 522, 520 и тaк дaлee вызывaютcя вpyчнyю. Teм, кoмy yдaлocь кyпить эти "oблигaции финaнcoвoй пиpaмиды" - пpocтo "пoвeзлo". Пoпpoбyйтe пoтoм иx пpoдaть, кoгдa oни никoмy нe бyдyт нyжны.
Ecли этo нe мoшeнники тo выxoдa двa : 1) пpeкpaтить дeлaть из ICO лoтepeю. 2) Oткpыть вывoд cвoиx BTC. B пpoтивнoм cлyчae coвeтyю никoмy нe пoкyпaть эти мoнeты. He вepьтe cлoвaм пpo 25000, cepвepa c cloudeflare выдepживaют гopaздo бoльшe.

Google translate: These are ordinary scammers. Errors such as 503, 504, 522, 520, and so on are invoked manually. Those who managed to buy these "bonds of the financial pyramid" - just "lucky." Try to sell them later when they are not needed. If it's not scammers then exit two: 1) stop making an ICO lottery. 2) Open the output of their BTC. Otherwise I advise nobody to buy these coins. Do not believe the words about 25000, servers with cloudeflare stand much more.
We like people which have no idea about servers or anything giving out an statement Wink Look what would be the point to make errors or so as later or sooner everybody will see how many people got coins so no need for us to lie about thing like that. Just check out Alexa ranking even there we got more what you describe and an ICO works like that. Sorry if you are angry about not getting HBC Sad
Cмeшнo. AlexaRank выcoкий, нo oн yчитывaeт и бoтoв Wink A иcкyccтвeнныe oшибки нyжны лишь для coздaния иcкyccтвeннoгo aжиoтaжa. Дaльшe пpocтo paбoтaeт пpoгpeccия. Ecли вaшa кoмaндa paзбиpaeтcя в cepвepax, пoчeмy жe тoгдa вce лoмaeтcя oт нaплывa пocититeлeй? Wink B oбщeм, y вac двa выxoдa, oзвyчeнныx мнoй paнee и мнoгими тyт.

It's funny. AlexaRank is tall, but he takes into account and bots;) And artificial errors are needed only to create an artificial excitement. Then the progression just works. If your team understands the servers, then why does everything break from the influx of visitors? Wink In general, you have two outputs, voiced by me earlier and many here.
Activity: 64
November 11, 2017, 06:13:55 PM
Notice how admin replies to people who bought coins.. saying congrats.

To anyone asking for bitcoin back, or asking why they can't buy coins.. they get ignored.

Anyone else notice that?

+++ The letters do not answer and do not help!
Activity: 31
November 11, 2017, 06:12:19 PM
If you try hard you will be easy to buy HBC.
I am live in VietNam. I must be get up early at 4 AM.
I tried hard and I bought HBC in the 32nd minute
The server is very good. The problem is that you have tried hard and good luck !!!

stop blaming other like you know how hard they already tried. I also get up early at 4 AM.
you say the server is very good? seriously?
45 mins trying and no luck.
the problem is not how hard you tried but how lucky you are.
Activity: 6
November 11, 2017, 06:11:51 PM
We want system to sell 6 hours/cycle. 1day for 4 cycle. Because 7 days can not but and now 4.00-5.00 am. everyday. Very tired for working today
Please, for asia time. open 4 cycle for day
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 06:11:32 PM
CRAZY...CRAZY

Please don't blame our servers, simply take it positive because if HBC would not be great the ICO would not be so crowded (25,000 people trying to get into HBC right now) and everybody could buy easily! We still do want to apologize for that if some people get mad about it, we understand that!

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!

HBC will go thourgh the rof within the next weeks and month so everybody be ready for an amazing time!

Thank you folks

PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team

My PURCHASES HISTORY is QUEUED.
Will it PROCESSED?
I get the same yesterday and after some i don't remember i think around 1 hour it changed to PROCESSED

You spelt through and roof wrong..

This ICO sucks balls..

You are right, that is a shame, we were too quick with writting that Tongue
Come on just because so many people want to get in... :/ Don't give!

Guys stop CRY about HBC its like this game:

they are only 250.000 Coins. not Everyone can get some.
Great post, let that sink in Wink Don't give up guys!

To anyone asking for bitcoin back, or asking why they can't buy coins.. they get ignored.

Anyone else notice that?
No but we had that topic over and over, we even had news about that, so we can't answer always the same questions. Would be great if that answers your question. Thanks.
November 11, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

Well i spent hours promoting home block coin. None of my referrals can buy.

I can't buy.

Bitcoin is locked up, can't buy other tokens.

I have wasted alot of time and money.. so yeah im pissed.

The only blog posts i will write now about homeblockcoin is how shitty it is Smiley
Activity: 16
November 11, 2017, 06:09:02 PM

http://www.kinderspiele-welt.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/reise-nach-jerusalem-689x459.jpg

November 11, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

Anyone else notice that?
Activity: 5
November 11, 2017, 06:07:14 PM
@Homeblockcoin , i can understand the fact that you lock the bitcoin (just like all other icos , a bad practice, but still not a unique one), however, making people blame the rest of the users for the lack of proper infrastructure is really bad from my point. Like a shop saying that its customers' fault for being too many for their lack of support!

High demand doesnt justify this, all other ICOs that had similar issues, were still accesible and personally i never had any issues accessing them , only buying at some points. In your case, i cant even log in half the times! I think 6,7th time in a row i failed , either didnt manage even to log in, or captcha failed..

At the same time, you limit the amount of buy every day and you increase the cost at a tremendous pace! Even if people manage to buy your coin, with so many platforms at this point, will you do something to 'sweeten' the frustration of potential 'investors'? I sent my money to this ICO even added one referral from almost day one and saw no improvement on the support whatsoever, only increase in price and limit of demand (probably to increase the price).

Focus on the long run, not short term.
November 11, 2017, 06:06:59 PM
Ya why can't we get out bitcoin back admin???

I would really like an answer on that.

This smells like a rip..
Jump to: