Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 329. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 05:37:17 AM
They say many times that we can withdrawal after end of ICO. As i can understand it's common practice in most ico like this.
Activity: 63
November 12, 2017, 05:17:11 AM
I write the third time, because they ignore it.
Admin, what's the problem to give now bitcoin to people?

See how admin keeps ignoring the questions about getting bitcoin back..

He will answer with replies saying great buy more tokens.. blah blah blah.

But asking can we have our bitcoin back? Oh no its much safer in this guys hands.. LOL..

You see MR homeblockcoin.. i have spent many hours writing blog posts for your site.

I put money into your site.

I referred users to your site.

And i got 0 back in return.

One more time.. any reason we can't have our bitcoin back??

If you say security.. what security. You holding everyone's bitcoin is much more risky..

Guys if he doesn't answer this.. i would stay well away.

Trust me.. your coin isn't going to $25 if i go write 100 blog posts warning people.

Do you have any idea how many websites i operate..

I hope you got a good answer..
I think, because he already answered it.

Exactly Every 2 Pages für the First 80 Pages or so...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 05:14:39 AM
Hi All,

I'm new here.

I't looks like "developers" of this token want to have full pockets.

I was unable to buy HBC yet, all the time errors etc. If they are unable to secure functionality right now, just imagine what will be later.
I'm fully aware about risk. But now is good time for scam projects because of BCC "success" (increase of price from  cents to xxx$ in such short period is pretty impresive, but also easy if you control coin on your "exchange").

Anyway good luck to all Smiley

Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 04:05:49 AM
I will write right here before you return my bitcoins to me. People do not enter into this, you can't buy coins right here. you count on one price, and your bitcoin will be freezing towards the sigvit. And you can not buy a gold coin and you may not get bitcoin. The administration does not care about you. No one will hear you. You will simply be culturally sent out by the information that you wait for a end of The fall of and you will be in a position to get out of it.

Reality check. Price has been increasing and limit decreasing yet it sell out in seconds every day. Stop fudding just because you couldn't get it.

It's not just that, we should be able to pull out our bitcoin so we can invest into other projects.

My money is sitting in their account, and has devalued. Why would they refuse to allow payments out, the only reason that's been givien so far is for "security reasons"

I have also spent time promoting this program, and my referrals can't buy so my time is wasted.

To me is seems strange, with so many people complaining something could be done, but alas no.

I understand, I'm not a fan of lending ico holding BTC hostage. Hextra did same. Though I was able to withdraw from Davor before ICO and put in to HBC.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 04:02:00 AM
I will write right here before you return my bitcoins to me. People do not enter into this, you can't buy coins right here. you count on one price, and your bitcoin will be freezing towards the sigvit. And you can not buy a gold coin and you may not get bitcoin. The administration does not care about you. No one will hear you. You will simply be culturally sent out by the information that you wait for a end of The fall of and you will be in a position to get out of it.

Reality check. Price has been increasing and limit decreasing yet it sell out in seconds every day. Stop fudding just because you couldn't get it.

It's not just that, we should be able to pull out our bitcoin so we can invest into other projects.

My money is sitting in their account, and has devalued. Why would they refuse to allow payments out, the only reason that's been givien so far is for "security reasons"

I have also spent time promoting this program, and my referrals can't buy so my time is wasted.

To me it seems strange, with so many people complaining that nothing could be done.

Why not just make all the coins available and an increasing price, people can come over a week or two and buy at leisure, if the ICO is done and over you miss out.

But making everyone come back at a certain time, only to have one millisecond to purchase.. well that's just fucking annoying.
November 12, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

November 12, 2017, 03:10:59 AM

But asking can we have our bitcoin back? Oh no its much safer in this guys hands.. LOL..

You see MR homeblockcoin.. i have spent many hours writing blog posts for your site.

If you say security.. what security. You holding everyone's bitcoin is much more risky..

Trust me.. your coin isn't going to $25 if i go write 100 blog posts warning people.

Great, if you could please show me where that would be much appreciated Smiley

I couldn't find it anywhere.. only a reference to security reasons for not allowing people to withdraw bitcoin.
Activity: 70
November 12, 2017, 02:35:19 AM
BTC going down very fast. Now at $5600.

I hope the HBC support team will convert all our BTC we deposited to HBC otherwise we have already lost money. A very sad situation indeed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 02:33:47 AM
Why so difficult to buy?
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
November 12, 2017, 02:31:17 AM
How are you all able to invest in or trust a company / project that is anonymous?  That alone is extremely risky.
Activity: 1
November 12, 2017, 02:29:53 AM
I was finally able to get my own after 6 days of struggling!!!! VERY HAPPY INDEED! Guys it works out, there are some good instructions in here that helped me to succeed!!!

Open many tabs early enough, be active at least every 2-3 minutes, when the countdown clocks zero have your purchase prepared: desired sum plus captcha ( make sure that you put a lil less coins cause of bitcoin fluctuations) buy immediately and if you get error notification refresh refresh refresh refresh the page..i don’t know how many times i have refreshed... then one of the error pages opened and stated: your purchase was successful.... that is how i have gotten mine!!! Good luck @all!!!
Activity: 70
November 12, 2017, 02:23:39 AM
HBC support,

This is urgent. Please get back asap.

BTC is really falling hard.

Activity: 280
November 12, 2017, 01:18:31 AM
No one knew!!!that he will fall so deep.What now????coins is impossible to buy for the people who don;t have good internet and parallel we loosing a lot of money....where is the point here?I think the Homeblockcoin shut help as,cause anyway we have invested in their project.

++++++++++In my heart of hearts, I believe that we will be helped and we will remain satisfied. But that's how time goes and how bitcoin falls and the coin's course grows, frightens.

Yes, bitcoin swiftly fall down, already 5800!!! People are lost money, and price HBC goes up, twice badly story for who still not get BHC.

For Dev is better to decriase price, otherwise more people will hade bad mood and they will blame you in scam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 01:15:08 AM

Activity: 64
November 12, 2017, 12:59:27 AM
No one knew!!!that he will fall so deep.What now????coins is impossible to buy for the people who don;t have good internet and parallel we loosing a lot of money....where is the point here?I think the Homeblockcoin shut help as,cause anyway we have invested in their project.

++++++++++In my heart of hearts, I believe that we will be helped and we will remain satisfied. But that's how time goes and how bitcoin falls and the coin's course grows, frightens.
Activity: 56
November 12, 2017, 12:48:09 AM
Everyone in here yelling scam should look up 7YPE Coin that was a scam coin, ICO closed in October and dev has been silent since.....

Right... and? What’s your point? This ICO hasn’t ended yet. What makes you think concretely differently about HomeBlockCoin?
Activity: 19
November 12, 2017, 12:41:30 AM
Everyone in here yelling scam should look up 7YPE Coin that was a scam coin, ICO closed in October and dev has been silent since.....
Activity: 35
November 12, 2017, 12:19:44 AM

They informed this information. Why you don't read it before send your money. This is a game, if you accept to start, you should follow the rules.
November 12, 2017, 12:09:14 AM

Activity: 18
November 11, 2017, 11:48:55 PM

PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team
Quote:

Hi DEV,

Could you advise us what's your solution for the countries like Vietnam and other ASIANS. We are half excited- half tried , angry to wake up at 3:30AM here to prepare for catching each every HBC coins.
My chat group up to 400 persons here in Vietnam, and my downlines (user : tonyctv) getting excited, tired, angry.
I already got 1250 HBC coins, and more than 20 others members also bought HBC successfully getting excited  but also hundreds members in my group getting exhausted , sleep less without HBC coins.

Do something as you mentioned above and advise us your solution. You know, Vietnam buyers will soon move up to 1st crowd HBC ICO coming days as it used to happen for most  of the same ICOs. We are waiting for your good new and I will share it immdiately when I got your message.
Awaiting for your feedback!
Thanks.
Jump to: