Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 332. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 06:05:49 PM
If you try hard you will be easy to buy HBC.
I am live in VietNam. I must be get up early at 4 AM.
I tried hard and I bought HBC in the 32nd minute
The server is very good. The problem is that you have tried hard and good luck !!!
Activity: 64
November 11, 2017, 06:05:13 PM
PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team

I am with you from the very beginning. And I still have zero!
I am with you from the very beginning. And I still have zero
Activity: 56
November 11, 2017, 06:04:37 PM
bah! No coin, but today at least I got the chance to press a “buy” button the whole 3 Times (2 Times connection time out, 1 time 503) Ukrainian, Icelandic, Russian, US and CAnadian VPN doesn’t help, so those with “tips and tricks” can go screw themselves with sandpaper! Smiley

@homeblockcoin - when do you think you’ll announce that “special something”  for folks with deposits prior to the first round and no coin. Think I’m just going to wait till then as, for me personally, buying coins from your site has been impossible to date. So, I’ve decided to allow others to fight for it and I’ll just wait Smiley
Thanks for your feedback, we tink within the next week, drop us a line about your ICO experience or for how long your trying and we might can make you happy Wink

I COULD BUY I COULD BUY I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I DIDN'T GO WITH MY GIRLFRIEND TO BUY IT AND I COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LIKE HEXTRACOIN, REGALCOIN AND BITCONNECT
WOW, well done we are really happy for you!!!

I won’t lie, the experience has been frustrating, as it has been for others. I found out about the project, as I mentioned, when there was little advertising for it. That is exactly what interested me about it - the fact that it got people interested without yet any hype. I also liked the name Smiley - should be Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians and the Chinese runningit - that would be a Homeblock lol kidding, of course! So, pre-ICO, I deposited BTC (did not havei any issues, like others have since reported) and have attempted to buy every day since, with no success. That’s okay with me! The difference with me is that I don’t waste my nerves or stress about this or would I ever wake up in the middle of the night to click buttons on the computer:) I agree with others, however, that there should alwaysbe a choice to participate in something or to not. The fact that BTc is locked up is what makes people go bonkers and jump to scam accusations. I like to give everyone the benefit of doubt, so I’m going to wait and see what happens. If this goes further than the ICO, I think the hype will be there for folks to join regardless if the price is $5 or $10 or whatever - just look at bitconnect. In conclusion, think about how to respond to community concerns so that they don’t lol that buzz (the majority of folks who end up buying HBC want to dump it immediate and that’s not frat news) anyway, just my opinion is all..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 06:04:08 PM
Admin, what's the problem to give now bitcoin to people?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 06:03:56 PM
CRAZY...CRAZY

Please don't blame our servers, simply take it positive because if HBC would not be great the ICO would not be so crowded (25,000 people trying to get into HBC right now) and everybody could buy easily! We still do want to apologize for that if some people get mad about it, we understand that!

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!

HBC will go thourgh the rof within the next weeks and month so everybody be ready for an amazing time!

Thank you folks

PS: to the people from Vietnam, Singapore or the Eastern of asia, we know you have to get up early just drop us a line and we may find a solution to help you, best regards HBC - Team

My PURCHASES HISTORY is QUEUED.
Will it PROCESSED?
I get the same yesterday and after some i don't remember i think around 1 hour it changed to PROCESSED

You spelt through and roof wrong..

This ICO sucks balls..
Activity: 42
November 11, 2017, 06:03:46 PM
So admin.. when can i have my bitcoin back?

I would like to invest in other coins that i can actually buy.. but your holding my bitcoin for no reason, how long do i need to wait for?
Кaк тoлькo cocтpигyт co вcex xoмякoв дeнeжки, cpaзy yбeгyт c твoим биткoинoм  Grin
Бaбoчкa, зaeбaл пaникy paзвoдить, cмoтpи oни дaжe caйт нopмaльный дoпилили, paбoтa кипит, вce бyдeт збc.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 06:03:30 PM
Этo oбычныe мoшeнники. Taкиe oшибки кaк 503, 504, 522, 520 и тaк дaлee вызывaютcя вpyчнyю. Teм, кoмy yдaлocь кyпить эти "oблигaции финaнcoвoй пиpaмиды" - пpocтo "пoвeзлo". Пoпpoбyйтe пoтoм иx пpoдaть, кoгдa oни никoмy нe бyдyт нyжны.
Ecли этo нe мoшeнники тo выxoдa двa : 1) пpeкpaтить дeлaть из ICO лoтepeю. 2) Oткpыть вывoд cвoиx BTC. B пpoтивнoм cлyчae coвeтyю никoмy нe пoкyпaть эти мoнeты. He вepьтe cлoвaм пpo 25000, cepвepa c cloudeflare выдepживaют гopaздo бoльшe.

Google translate: These are ordinary scammers. Errors such as 503, 504, 522, 520, and so on are invoked manually. Those who managed to buy these "bonds of the financial pyramid" - just "lucky." Try to sell them later when they are not needed. If it's not scammers then exit two: 1) stop making an ICO lottery. 2) Open the output of their BTC. Otherwise I advise nobody to buy these coins. Do not believe the words about 25000, servers with cloudeflare stand much more.
We like people which have no idea about servers or anything giving out an statement Wink Look what would be the point to make errors or so as later or sooner everybody will see how many people got coins so no need for us to lie about thing like that. Just check out Alexa ranking even there we got more what you describe and an ICO works like that. Sorry if you are angry about not getting HBC Sad
November 11, 2017, 06:02:16 PM
CRAZY...CRAZY

Please don't blame our servers, simply take it positive because if HBC would not be great the ICO would not be so crowded (25,000 people trying to get into HBC right now) and everybody could buy easily! We still do want to apologize for that if some people get mad about it, we understand that!

Congratulations to the lucky people and welcome on board!

HBC will go thourgh the rof within the next weeks and month so everybody be ready for an amazing time!

Thank you folks

My PURCHASES HISTORY is QUEUED.
Will it PROCESSED?
I get the same yesterday and after some i don't remember i think around 1 hour it changed to PROCESSED
November 11, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

I would like to invest in other coins that i can actually buy.. but your holding my bitcoin for no reason, how long do i need to wait for?
Кaк тoлькo cocтpигyт co вcex xoмякoв дeнeжки, cpaзy yбeгyт c твoим биткoинoм  Grin

Yeah i think so too..
Activity: 13
November 11, 2017, 06:00:57 PM
Why Devs always LOCK the withdraw account ,  and  No one can buy  still today?  please unlock. Angry

Why Devs always LOCK the withdraw account ,  and  No one can buy  still today?  please unlock. Angry
Activity: 2
November 11, 2017, 05:59:50 PM
Этo oбычныe мoшeнники. Taкиe oшибки кaк 503, 504, 522, 520 и тaк дaлee вызывaютcя вpyчнyю. Teм, кoмy yдaлocь кyпить эти "oблигaции финaнcoвoй пиpaмиды" - пpocтo "пoвeзлo". Пoпpoбyйтe пoтoм иx пpoдaть, кoгдa oни никoмy нe бyдyт нyжны.
Ecли этo нe мoшeнники тo выxoдa двa : 1) пpeкpaтить дeлaть из ICO лoтepeю. 2) Oткpыть вывoд cвoиx BTC. B пpoтивнoм cлyчae coвeтyю никoмy нe пoкyпaть эти мoнeты. He вepьтe cлoвaм пpo 25000, cepвepa c cloudeflare выдepживaют гopaздo бoльшe.

Google translate: These are ordinary scammers. Errors such as 503, 504, 522, 520, and so on are invoked manually. Those who managed to buy these "bonds of the financial pyramid" - just "lucky." Try to sell them later when they are not needed. If it's not scammers then exit two: 1) stop making an ICO lottery. 2) Open the output of their BTC. Otherwise I advise nobody to buy these coins. Do not believe the words about 25000, servers with cloudeflare stand much more.
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

November 11, 2017, 05:58:14 PM
Tips For those who not buy yet
If you see message about invalid captcha just type in again you amount of HBC and retry. The bitcoin price floats not try to spend all money to 0, try buy little less for 1 or 2 coins for your transaction passed if bitcoin price go down.
Activity: 31
November 11, 2017, 05:57:21 PM
ICO START IN 45 MINUTES

HBC AVAILABLE: 250,000
HBC LIMIT PER PERSON: 200
HBC PRICE: 1,50$

Good LUCK TO ALL and may the HBC be with you!

I am trying day 7 today... I hope will be able to get any...  Undecided
Best of luck to you, if you have bad luck today drop us a message and let's see Wink

Please answer me about staking program. How you charge interest? for example if i have 100 HBC how much i'll get after 6 month(160 if it's 60% from 100HBC or it will be compound interest)?
We try to give you an example, you give 100HBC into lending and there are 20% a month so you would get 120 back after the month is over, pretty simple Smiley

No luck for 7th day eather  Embarrassed
Activity: 46
November 11, 2017, 05:56:02 PM
You must be joking, guys, I've just bought 10 BTC just to check that it works.
I live in Belarus where we don't have normal Internet connection at all.
I just opened one tab and bought coins approximately in 20 minutes after the beginning.
I believe in this ICO. Hopefully everyone will be able to buy coins. Just keep calm and try.

Well, I guess you mean 10 HBC, and that was some coins left no one was buying, because everyone is about buying as much as possible. Congrats still Smiley
November 11, 2017, 05:55:50 PM

Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 05:55:36 PM
Comparing to Ethconnect, HBC is better by far though.

Just uses several tabs and try to submit as much as you can. Keep reloading the page and submitting, your hard-work will be paid off eventually.
Thanks for the feedback, we try whatever we can to make you the community and us from HBC rise together!
Activity: 70
November 11, 2017, 05:55:01 PM
Comparing to Ethconnect, HBC is better by far though.

Just uses several tabs and try to submit as much as you can. Keep reloading the page and submitting, your hard-work will be paid off eventually.

My friend, we have tried that without sucess 6 days in a row. What are you talking about?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 05:54:08 PM
Guam is covered by the US.

The FBI would be highly interested in busting this scam up.
You call us a scam...big words but don't worry we will prove you wrong Wink

You must be joking, guys, I've just bought 10 BTC just to check that it works.
I live in Belarus where we don't have normal Internet connection at all.
I just opened one tab and bought coins approximately in 20 minutes after the beginning.
I believe in this ICO. Hopefully everyone will be able to buy coins. Just keep calm and try.
WOW WELL DONE MY FRIEND, SO HAPPY FOR YOU
Activity: 64
November 11, 2017, 05:53:55 PM

Jump to: