Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 338. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:36:10 AM
The ReCaptcha connect with google so in order to avoid getting error just simply log off from your google account
I'm confused ... some write that for better passage, you need to enter your account. You write the opposite. So, how to do it better? Huh

It depends for example if you are using captcha a lot on your account then they are becoming harder and slower, also they giving errors more often. So in order to fix it you just need to log out from you google account.
[/quote]
Cпacибo зa oтвeт,ceгoдня пoпpoбyю
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 10:20:34 AM
The ReCaptcha connect with google so in order to avoid getting error just simply log off from your google account
I'm confused ... some write that for better passage, you need to enter your account. You write the opposite. So, how to do it better? Huh
[/quote]

It depends for example if you are using captcha a lot on your account then they are becoming harder and slower, also they giving errors more often. So in order to fix it you just need to log out from you google account.
Activity: 70
November 11, 2017, 09:36:51 AM
when I deposited funds in your account, Bitcoin was $7500 now it is $6200? We are loosing money, by the time your ICO end, our BTC deposited in your account will have being depleted. This is the point which your team don't understand.

So convert our BTC already in your system account to HBC asap or let us withdraw all our BTC asap. Is that too much to ask?
Activity: 21
November 11, 2017, 09:22:31 AM
HomeBlockCoin ANSWER ME PLEASE:I bought 141 HBC, but on my account left 0.01499 Btc, please remove the restrictions so that I could pick them up?Huh??
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 09:12:18 AM
I sell HBC $2.2 telegram @borya49

This guy offer a really strange deal when I contact him via telegram. He said:  " I can send you coins after ICO, and before that you give me bitcoins now. And if after ICO, I will sell them more, the price will rise"

Genius deal lol !!!

And how did you want to buy? That I made the price 2.2 to you after the ISO? You're an idiot? If there is a stock exchange after ICO, why should I sell you at this price, if I can sell more. Clown. Debil ebaniy tuporogiy burzhuy suka.

SCAM ABSOLUTELY. BE AWARE OF THIS GUY NEWBIES!!!
proof Huh vasya esli ne mozhesh dokazat idi nahui otsuda  Grin
Activity: 140
November 11, 2017, 09:10:51 AM
Tell more about staking program. How you charge interest? for example if i have 100 HBC how much i'll get after 6 month(160 or more)?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
November 11, 2017, 09:08:42 AM
Same situation is with me. I have already transferred my btc on day one but still not able to buy HBC. Now it seems a very good planned scam. Those who have put here will surely lose. ICO is just a Trap to attract more people. Its the same as HYIP or Ponzi. i still cannot understand that these people take so much money and do not reply to its members. Shame on admin.

HBC support is very unfair, why cant they convert our BTC in their account to HBC. Our BTC is falling, and their HBC is rising. So we are loosing since we cant withdraw.
Activity: 10
November 11, 2017, 09:04:46 AM
plz enable "transfer" Undecided Undecided
Activity: 72
November 11, 2017, 08:59:24 AM
I had been buy this Coin. This coin is very hard to buy
Activity: 10
November 11, 2017, 08:49:57 AM
Please hide the order form until opening time so that no one can open >10 tabs before the opening time
Activity: 27
November 11, 2017, 08:45:05 AM
Hi guys,

I'm selling my account with 300HBC, 1HBC=2.5$.
After the purchase username and password for the account will be sent to your email. 2FA is disabled.

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
November 11, 2017, 08:40:59 AM
B oбщeм - пpoeкт дoлжeн, oбязaн выcтpeлить! Бинapикoйн oкaзaлcя cкaмoм, a y этиx тoвapищeй имeeтcя oгpoмный cпpoc нa мoнeты. A тoлпa xoмякoв нe мoжeт oшибaтьcя! Ecли мнe yдaлocь co cвoим cпyтникoвым инeтoм кyпить нa 5 дeнь 193 мoнeты - yж пoдoждy paзвития coбытий. Haдeюcь, пaцaны нac нe нaкидaют!
Activity: 22
November 11, 2017, 08:25:11 AM

There will be a special after the ICO for the people who were there from the first moment on don't worry.

Will this include people who registered and deposited BTC on November 4th before the start of the first ICO round ? Or you mean before that ?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 11, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

This guy offer a really strange deal when I contact him via telegram. He said:  " I can send you coins after ICO, and before that you give me bitcoins now. And if after ICO, I will sell them more, the price will rise"

Genius deal lol !!!

Pay attention to suche deals please.

Dear HomeBlockcoin, why did I not buy a coin for 14 minutes after the whole procedure (guessing the capci = putting out the amount = clicking the "buy HBC" button and again "buying HBC". After the restart, the "wrong captcha". How can this happen to you to be, because the green tick appears automatically only after correct guessing of the captcha? I'm sure that this happened not only with me, but with others! It turns out that this is a roulette? I can not buy my HBS from the first day. My login in the project Oleghbc
Any requests towards the captcha code need to be sent to Google...we have nothing to do with that, but we are sorry if there were some problems with it :/ We may change it.
I meant the captcha is not Google, but on your site buying coins

YOU CAN NOT SELL THEM DURING A ROUND TO THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE HBC, BY ORDER DATE OF DEPOSIT OF BTC AND TRANSFORM AUTHENTICAL TO HBC, AT LEAST ONCE THROUGHOUT THE ICO, AND REWARD THOSE WHO FIRST RELIED ON HOMEBLOCK, AND NOT PRIVILEGING THOSE WHO HAVE SUPER INTERNET SPEED ??
Moжнo cpaзy нa pyccкoм пoяcнить мнe,a тo пepeвoд тyдa-cюдa-oбpaтнo и ничeгo нe пoнятнo Smiley
[/quote]There will be a special after the ICO for the people who were there from the first moment on don't worry.

my deposit has not been received for 28 hours, what should I do?
Let us know your username and let us help you Smiley

Omg I did it, I bought HBC. 7 nights to buy.
Seriously, let people with 0 HBC buy 100 HBC just for compensation without any time limit or something.

We will do something within the next days, so that everybody gets some HBC we promise! Congratulations for your HBC's
Activity: 7
November 11, 2017, 08:16:51 AM
my deposit has not been received for 28 hours, what should I do?
Activity: 22
November 11, 2017, 08:04:56 AM

Genius deal lol !!!

And how did you want to buy? That I made the price 2.2 to you after the ISO? You're an idiot? If there is a stock exchange after ICO, why should I sell you at this price, if I can sell more. Clown. Debil ebaniy tuporogiy burzhuy suka.

What he's basically doing is asking people to send him BTC now so he can buy more HBC. Instead of giving him free BTC try to buy HBC yourselves.
Activity: 18
November 11, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

Genius deal lol !!!

November 11, 2017, 07:11:33 AM
Dear HomeBlockcoin, why did I not buy a coin for 14 minutes after the whole procedure (guessing the capci = putting out the amount = clicking the "buy HBC" button and again "buying HBC". After the restart, the "wrong captcha". How can this happen to you to be, because the green tick appears automatically only after correct guessing of the captcha? I'm sure that this happened not only with me, but with others! It turns out that this is a roulette? I can not buy my HBS from the first day. My login in the project Oleghbc
Any requests towards the captcha code need to be sent to Google...we have nothing to do with that, but we are sorry if there were some problems with it :/ We may change it.

YOU CAN NOT SELL THEM DURING A ROUND TO THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE HBC, BY ORDER DATE OF DEPOSIT OF BTC AND TRANSFORM AUTHENTICAL TO HBC, AT LEAST ONCE THROUGHOUT THE ICO, AND REWARD THOSE WHO FIRST RELIED ON HOMEBLOCK, AND NOT PRIVILEGING THOSE WHO HAVE SUPER INTERNET SPEED ??
[/quote]
Moжнo cpaзy нa pyccкoм пoяcнить мнe,a тo пepeвoд тyдa-cюдa-oбpaтнo и ничeгo нe пoнятнo Smiley
Activity: 85
November 11, 2017, 06:27:59 AM
[/quote]

November 11, 2017, 05:58:38 AM
[/quote]
Jump to: