Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 340. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 07:12:56 PM
Maybe problem with buy hbc not only overloaded server and the second reason a guess bitcoin floating rate at control panel. For example you enter panel and type that you want to buy 100 hbc and when you click buy the server can't buy it because the price is changed.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 07:08:24 PM
Instead of selling 250K coins each day, why don't you sell like 10 million coins so that we can all buy. The problem with your strategy is that the same same people who have already bought HBC, are the ones also trying to buy daily.

Yes selling the coins the way homeblockcoin is doing is creating alot of problems.

This is why i liked OAlend, the price just goes up as the coins are sold, but they are always available for sale.

http://blogforbitcoin.com/oa-lend-coin-has-a-good-ico-system
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 07:01:04 PM
Dear HomeBlockcoin, why did I not buy a coin for 14 minutes after the whole procedure (guessing the capci = putting out the amount = clicking the "buy HBC" button and again "buying HBC". After the restart, the "wrong captcha". How can this happen to you to be, because the green tick appears automatically only after correct guessing of the captcha? I'm sure that this happened not only with me, but with others! It turns out that this is a roulette? I can not buy my HBS from the first day. My login in the project Oleghbc
Any requests towards the captcha code need to be sent to Google...we have nothing to do with that, but we are sorry if there were some problems with it :/ We may change it.
I meant the captcha is not Google, but on your site buying coins
[/quote]

the captcha is Google
Activity: 87
November 10, 2017, 06:54:00 PM
Dear HomeBlockcoin, why did I not buy a coin for 14 minutes after the whole procedure (guessing the capci = putting out the amount = clicking the "buy HBC" button and again "buying HBC". After the restart, the "wrong captcha". How can this happen to you to be, because the green tick appears automatically only after correct guessing of the captcha? I'm sure that this happened not only with me, but with others! It turns out that this is a roulette? I can not buy my HBS from the first day. My login in the project Oleghbc
Any requests towards the captcha code need to be sent to Google...we have nothing to do with that, but we are sorry if there were some problems with it :/ We may change it.
[/quote]
I meant the captcha is not Google, but on your site buying coins
Activity: 58
November 10, 2017, 06:51:39 PM
Please answer, what makes your coin so good it can replace bitcoin or litecoin?
To be honest there are many better coins than BTC transaction wise or if you look at the cost. Behind a coin there needs to be a community and people who believe in it. Imagine if no one would believe that Gold is worth 1,300$...there would be no buyer or seller. The same at HBC, we think that we can grow bigger than BCC for sure but where the limit is, we will see. We know that we will reach a price of 25$ pretty quick for sure. Smiley

FINALLY..I DID IT..TOO MUCH ERROR BUT IN THE END I GOT HBC
I USE IGNICITO MODE IN CHROME

Congratulations LoveInThisCryptoClub
We are glad to hear that! Welcome to the club!

What date does ICO end? I am withdrawing asap. Its clear the objective behind this bullshit timeline of when the ICO starts and the CLEAR insane traffic jam is a marketing gimmick. At this point, I dont care wtf the coin does in the future and won't look back.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 10, 2017, 06:36:43 PM
To be honest there are many better coins than BTC transaction wise or if you look at the cost. Behind a coin there needs to be a community and people who believe in it. Imagine if no one would believe that Gold is worth 1,300$...there would be no buyer or seller. The same at HBC, we think that we can grow bigger than BCC for sure but where the limit is, we will see. We know that we will reach a price of 25$ pretty quick for sure. Smiley

Congratulations LoveInThisCryptoClub
We are glad to hear that! Welcome to the club!

Activity: 87
November 10, 2017, 06:33:37 PM
Activity: 70
November 10, 2017, 06:18:54 PM
Activity: 70
November 10, 2017, 06:17:27 PM
Instead of selling 250K coins each day, why don't you sell like 10 million coins so that we can all buy. The problem with your strategy is that the same same people who have already bought HBC, are the ones also trying to buy daily.
Activity: 11
November 10, 2017, 06:06:56 PM
Give us an fucking realistic chance to buy your fucking coins!!! Now!!!!
Activity: 6
November 10, 2017, 06:06:27 PM
Dear Support,
I know you are very busy. So can you help me about my deposit BTC, I dont get BTC in my deposit homeblockcoin BTC

My ID : Duckata
My deposit homeblockcoin BTC: 3Cds3TfTReKrTkYZG8R41oJKfzMR5xZGRW
Sponsor is: hanhtram

I sent 0.00955 BTC from Blockchain Wallet to my deposit BTC homeblockcoin at November 08, 2017 11.03 AM ( over 24 hours)

But i just get BTC in mydeposit homeblockcoin BTC

Please check help me soon!

Thanks and best regard!
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

Dear HomeBlockcoin, PLZ HEAR ME
I ADVISE YOU : YOU MUST SELL ONLY 100 HBC FOR PERSON WHO HAVE NOT GOT YET HBC AND WICH REGISTRATION IN FIRST DAY, ALSO BLOCK NEW ACCOUNT TO BUY HBC.YOU MUST SELL HBC PEPOLE WHO WAIT FOR 7 DAYS.JUST WILL BE MORE AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE , AND YOUR COIN WILL BE DOWN AFTER ICO
Activity: 9
November 10, 2017, 06:03:50 PM
Selling 400 HBC Account
Price: 2.2$ per HBC.
https://i.imgur.com/bRFGx4G.jpg

Guarantee with Automatic store: https://selly.gg/p/b2dbe810
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
November 10, 2017, 06:03:34 PM
I still can not log into the site.

It still says my password and username do not match!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Activity: 28
November 10, 2017, 06:02:16 PM
Tell us about your fair solution, and when it starts - 7 rounds without any single HBC... well I hope you´ll understand, that i´m bored, dispointed and feel bad that i was blinded by your concept...
Tell us about you fair solution: Maybe the rest of HBS is shared to anyone who was at HBC from ICO day 1?
Or will it be -like I think - most fair for you that you offer everyone who has BTC to get a HBC for 10$?
I´m excited how to get tricked this time
Activity: 42
November 10, 2017, 06:01:53 PM
Homeblockcoin.com
November 10, 2017, 05:59:03 PM
Finally, I got 250 HBC coin after a lot of F5
Yes the F5 button is pretty hot i guess, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The only reason you don't stop new registrations is to get more and more btc.
I don't understand why you need btc ? because everyone can withdraw btc and the end.
We don't need more BTC but if we close registrations many people will get mad as well, so what to do...:/
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
November 10, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
The only reason you don't stop new registrations is to get more and more btc.
I don't understand why you need btc ? because everyone can withdraw btc and the end.
Activity: 114
November 10, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Everyone who joins my team will get my own instruction how to buy HomeBlockCoins. I already have bought 2250 coins.

Please, register through my referral links. 
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your Homeblock username and amount invested.
3) I will immediately send you instructions!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
November 10, 2017, 05:54:29 PM
Nice concept
Jump to: