Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 339. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 05:11:29 AM
HBC support is very unfair, why cant they convert our BTC in their account to HBC. Our BTC is falling, and their HBC is rising. So we are loosing since we cant withdraw.

Developers do not care about us!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 04:40:53 AM
HBC support is very unfair, why cant they convert our BTC in their account to HBC. Our BTC is falling, and their HBC is rising. So we are loosing since we cant withdraw.
Activity: 40
November 11, 2017, 04:34:34 AM
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Activity: 34
November 11, 2017, 03:23:23 AM
Omg I did it, I bought HBC. 7 nights to buy.
Seriously, let people with 0 HBC buy 100 HBC just for compensation without any time limit or something.
Activity: 98
November 11, 2017, 12:14:51 AM
I even cannot login, always get error "Your username and password did not match. Please try again."
Tried to recover password, recovered successful, then error login again.

FCUK.

oh shit u should contact the support team.
Activity: 84
November 10, 2017, 10:45:30 PM
I sell HBC $2.2 telegram @borya49

This guy offer a really strange deal when I contact him via telegram. He said:  " I can send you coins after ICO, and before that you give me bitcoins now. And if after ICO, I will sell them more, the price will rise"

Genius deal lol !!!

And how did you want to buy? That I made the price 2.2 to you after the ISO? You're an idiot? If there is a stock exchange after ICO, why should I sell you at this price, if I can sell more. Clown. Debil ebaniy tuporogiy burzhuy suka.
Activity: 12
November 10, 2017, 10:39:22 PM
I even cannot login, always get error "Your username and password did not match. Please try again."
Tried to recover password, recovered successful, then error login again.

FCUK.
Activity: 98
November 10, 2017, 10:35:43 PM
i got more!!! lucky day!!!

1 fail
2 fail
3 fail
4 success
5 fail
6 fail
7success

tomorrow fail or success?
lets just try again!
Activity: 58
November 10, 2017, 10:03:41 PM

This guy offer a really strange deal when I contact him via telegram. He said:  " I can send you coins after ICO, and before that you give me bitcoins now. And if after ICO, I will sell them more, the price will rise"

Genius deal lol !!!

So many scamming Tards bro, be careful lol
Activity: 18
November 10, 2017, 09:45:47 PM

Genius deal lol !!!
Activity: 64
November 10, 2017, 08:36:18 PM
For greater profit our accounts are blocked. They want to leave as many people as possible without pants. I still have zero! I from the very beginning in the project. They tell me to wait and then I'll bring out my bitcoins. At the time of deposit bitcoin cost 7500. Now it costs 6500. Developer, you scoff! You did not give me anything in return. Only empty promises. In this case, bitcoin is falling, and your prices are rising. I am very sad.
Activity: 209
November 10, 2017, 08:32:23 PM
Dear HomeBlockcoin, why did I not buy a coin for 14 minutes after the whole procedure (guessing the capci = putting out the amount = clicking the "buy HBC" button and again "buying HBC". After the restart, the "wrong captcha". How can this happen to you to be, because the green tick appears automatically only after correct guessing of the captcha? I'm sure that this happened not only with me, but with others! It turns out that this is a roulette? I can not buy my HBS from the first day. My login in the project Oleghbc
Any requests towards the captcha code need to be sent to Google...we have nothing to do with that, but we are sorry if there were some problems with it :/ We may change it.
I meant the captcha is not Google, but on your site buying coins
[/quote]

The ReCaptcha connect with google so in order to avoid getting error just simply log off from your google account
Activity: 21
November 10, 2017, 08:16:50 PM
@homeblockcoin
I bought 141 HBC, but on my account left 0.01499 Btc, please remove the restrictions so that I could pick them up
Activity: 58
November 10, 2017, 08:16:21 PM
If someone wants their BTC deposit back there should be NO QUESTIONS asked. You have not provided a product or service, therefore, there's NO REASON TO HAVE COINS HELD IN THE PLATFORM. If someone is not interested in buying coins @ $1.01 it shouldn't matter. 

Yea this raises red flags, no reason to hold our BTC, many people want to withdraw but can't.
Red flag? Because we raise the price as the demand is so high, you need to explain this as your sentence makes no sense if not, Thank you and may the HBC with you Smiley

Yes it is a CLEAR red flag. Why? Let me explain the logic of most of modern human society. If you walk into a grocery store to buy something, do they HOLD you HOSTAGE there until you buy something? Get what Im saying here? We should be able to withdraw bitcoin that you openly accepted. This looked like a great project, but from day 1 of the ICO there has been clear issues. Go count the # of people that are posting they were able to get coin vs ones that say they have not. Regardless, holding OUR btc hostage because there is issues logging in and getting "Lucky" is a clear no brainer BAD decision by your "company". Release BTC of people that want out, its simple. I and many others at this point don't have the time and energy to wait for the platform to open and get lucky spamming f5 or opening multiple browsers. This is fucking stupid and you know it.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 10, 2017, 08:16:06 PM
I got coins yesterday and today only.  I have been trying everyday since they opened.....It has not been the best experience..took many refresh to get in today..14 minutes later, I got coins being persistent....
Yes we know it is hard but nothing easy will make you rich Wink We try to make it possible to buy for anybody but the demand for HBC is just not normal at the moment!
By the way Congratulations for your HBC !!!
Activity: 6
November 10, 2017, 07:45:46 PM
I got coins yesterday and today only.  I have been trying everyday since they opened.....It has not been the best experience..took many refresh to get in today..14 minutes later, I got coins being persistent....
Activity: 84
November 10, 2017, 07:43:24 PM
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 10, 2017, 07:39:56 PM
If someone wants their BTC deposit back there should be NO QUESTIONS asked. You have not provided a product or service, therefore, there's NO REASON TO HAVE COINS HELD IN THE PLATFORM. If someone is not interested in buying coins @ $1.01 it shouldn't matter. 

Yea this raises red flags, no reason to hold our BTC, many people want to withdraw but can't.
Red flag? Because we raise the price as the demand is so high, you need to explain this as your sentence makes no sense if not, Thank you and may the HBC with you Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 07:23:39 PM

Activity: 85
November 10, 2017, 07:16:20 PM
sell only 100 hbc per person in order of deposit if it is so useless, and can not leave everyone happy, so tricky are they can not get them to buy the ones who invested first, what will happen to this currency if they are still so amateur and laughing of its own investors

20700   0.015819 BTC   Verified   Nov. 6, 2017, 3:42 a.m.
Jump to: