Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 343. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 05:16:31 PM
Not to lose heart! Buying is sometimes possible. And then whatever BTC does not include on an account - it to them minus.

Congratulations! You just purchased 1 HBC. Your coins will be credited to your account after this ICO round is completed.
Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 05:15:22 PM
Yesss Finally I've got some HBC  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 05:13:33 PM
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at backend.homeblockcoin.com Port 80

scam
Activity: 3
November 10, 2017, 05:12:16 PM
I was inside when it started, and didn't refresh the page as it was written, but i tried to buy server kicked me out))))
ha ha ha)))
Activity: 58
November 10, 2017, 05:11:26 PM
They should have just released all the fucking coins in one go. They are just mimicking hextra and trying to create hype and at the same time being greedy ass bastards. This is the LAST lending platform that has ico set up this way that I will participate in.
Activity: 25
November 10, 2017, 05:09:58 PM
looks like no one could buy Grin
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 05:09:07 PM
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later....

GJ  GJ  GJ  GJ  GJ  GJ
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 05:07:57 PM
Whos dick do I have to suck to get my money off this website?

try mine  Grin

Boy othe ppl posted screenshots of them withdrawing btc today  Huh
Activity: 58
November 10, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
Whos dick do I have to suck to get my money off this website?
Activity: 7
November 10, 2017, 05:06:13 PM
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

FUCK SERVER

The Server is like SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Activity: 6
November 10, 2017, 05:05:07 PM
hi i have proplem i add 165$ btc and it coinfirmed but i still not see it in my dashbord please add it

Send your Bitcoins to following address

3PReALcZvawrpPsRBNXcu5sfvdVRuig8nd

saidelmasry

please solve this proplem
https://blockchain.info/tx/dfecc9e8322f29e7b9be873789e236002f59dc226a5011b1f4aae895141c8164
Activity: 35
November 10, 2017, 05:04:42 PM
Service Unavailable

FUCK SERVER
Activity: 18
November 10, 2017, 05:02:48 PM
This ICO is shit.
Buy good server with your fucking money.
Activity: 25
November 10, 2017, 04:59:00 PM
My BTC deposit with 16 confirmations and did not show in HBC. Holly shit.
Activity: 2
November 10, 2017, 04:58:27 PM
I'm sorry but if you cant login then its only due to your own incompetence. I've logged in several times at the peak time before the ico begins and bought 451 HBC and you want to know how i did it..... REFRESH THE MF PAGE OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT WORKS..

This isn't rocket science here people servers always get overloaded with traffic its your job to find a way around it. And crying here for your bitcoin is just pathetic why would you invest what you cant afford to lose anyway.. anyways, good for you  Grin sit and wait until the ico is complete in two weeks LOL

Hello there NEW FISH....welcome to the party!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We can't login because of our incompetence.....are you serious?  Did your mother breast feed you until you were a teenager?

It is the incompetence of the people in charge of the servers.

It seems like you need better than ObamaNET if you always encounter website issues to where you think this issue with HBC is normal....

Go back to your safe zone....we do not need your poor comments here

We are smart enough to know how servers work and the loads put on them.....

HBC is at fault....

Whatever you say fag i got my HBC and i didnt get it by sitting here whining and belly aching on bitcointalk all day. Your as smart as a sack of blocks if you cant get a damn website to load idiot. Little pussy is so mad he cant get no HBC, i'm highly amused LOL!
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 10, 2017, 04:57:32 PM
Are you STUPID? Why did you remove Cloudfare?

Service Unavailable

Activity: 17
November 10, 2017, 04:57:13 PM
the does not worrrrrrrk !!!!!!!!!!!! before 20min. to start R7 Huh
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
November 10, 2017, 04:55:43 PM
I'm sorry but if you cant login then its only due to your own incompetence. I've logged in several times at the peak time before the ico begins and bought 451 HBC and you want to know how i did it..... REFRESH THE MF PAGE OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT WORKS..

This isn't rocket science here people servers always get overloaded with traffic its your job to find a way around it. And crying here for your bitcoin is just pathetic why would you invest what you cant afford to lose anyway.. anyways, good for you  Grin sit and wait until the ico is complete in two weeks LOL

Hello there NEW FISH....welcome to the party!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We can't login because of our incompetence.....are you serious?  Did your mother breast feed you until you were a teenager?

It is the incompetence of the people in charge of the servers.

It seems like you need better than ObamaNET if you always encounter website issues to where you think this issue with HBC is normal....

Go back to your safe zone....we do not need your poor comments here

We are smart enough to know how servers work and the loads put on them.....

HBC is at fault....
Activity: 4
November 10, 2017, 04:53:46 PM
i found also an Facebook Group for HOMEBLOCKCOIN

You can also join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/homeblockcoin.community/
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 04:51:45 PM
Service Unavailable

Jump to: