Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 377. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 06:29:40 PM
Please block new account registration from buying during the "no hbc people ICO"

They are not going to stop new account registration. They want as much bitcoin locked up for segwit as possible.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 06:29:28 PM
 Shocked My account is break registration of new partners , I have the greatest team in the world ....I'll do it soon. http://prntscr.com/h7jc41
Activity: 4
November 07, 2017, 06:23:09 PM
I was able to obtain 500 coins today. Everyone remain calm and keep trying it took me over 20 days of trying to get into my last ICO and it was completely worth all the aggravation and frustration. It is impossible for this coin to satisfy everyones needs and you must accept that. I do hope that homeblock does not continue onward with their .25 cent price increases.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 06:22:21 PM
Please block new account registration from buying during the "no hbc people ICO"
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 06:20:51 PM
why does the HBC price say $1.00 at the top of the website and $1.25 at purchase?
Ohh, that is because we just want to give you an overview, it is like if you go to a money exchange and they show you how much 1$ is in €.
You can find the exact calculation in the calculator section, i hope that answers your question.

Why do we have to wait til after the ICO to withdraw bitcoin? It's not your coin to hold.
Out of security reasons, we are responsible for them and we (our servers) are always under attacks so we decided to wait until the ICO over, that is all. I hope you understand that as we do not have any dark plans.

thanks,

Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

GIVE BACK BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Don't want to wait till your ICO is over.  Why do people need to do that???
Just have a look at HextraCoin and their template backoffice, guys please, they do not have so much members as we do, today we had about 3,5 million request to our site during the ICO so  Wink
That will start in December so pretty similar to the date when we get listed on Coinmarketscap. I hope that answers your question.

I wish you good luck with your HomeBlockCoin  Smiley

Interesting name  Grin
Чтo y вac c caйтoм c пepвoгo дня ICO я нe мoгy кyпить мoнeты c пocлeднeй ceкyнды oтcчётa.? Boзмoжнo ecть инcтpyкция для пoкyпки ocoбaя? или oбyчaющee видeo? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes try to search on YouTube for: How to buy HomeBlockCoin and there will you find someone who explains it. I hope that will help you and i wish you all the best of luck.

please give us a Chance and reduce max coints per Person to 200... please!! Thats fair for all Users
How do 300 sound for you tomorrow just for users without any HBC yet? We will also do a round later where we will do a 10 Coin limit but we do not know when yet. I hope that makes some people smile here.

After i refresh i was logged out and can't login till end of ico
Yes some people are lucky and others just have bad luck Sad That is not nice and i hope you will get some tomorrow!

There is no such thing as LUCK sir/madam. Listen, we put BTC into your platform. You act as if some sort of magic is helping some people get coin vs others? I did exactly that was suggest by you. I got "do you confirm to purchase X amount of tokens?" I selected yes and then it told me invalid captcha, after it clearly refreshed and gave the check mark for a go. As you know , these lending platforms collect alot of attention. So why not have a host that can support this many users to have a flawless coin sell? I have some suspicion, but ill keep it to myself until I am sure.
Hi, you transferred bitcoin November 6,the first time it moved, and secondly, my wallet was charged ( says the transaction is pending confirmation of the network), but the office didn't come for 3 days. What to do?
Activity: 58
November 07, 2017, 06:20:13 PM
why does the HBC price say $1.00 at the top of the website and $1.25 at purchase?
Ohh, that is because we just want to give you an overview, it is like if you go to a money exchange and they show you how much 1$ is in €.
You can find the exact calculation in the calculator section, i hope that answers your question.

Why do we have to wait til after the ICO to withdraw bitcoin? It's not your coin to hold.
Out of security reasons, we are responsible for them and we (our servers) are always under attacks so we decided to wait until the ICO over, that is all. I hope you understand that as we do not have any dark plans.

thanks,

Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

Just have a look at HextraCoin and their template backoffice, guys please, they do not have so much members as we do, today we had about 3,5 million request to our site during the ICO so  Wink
That will start in December so pretty similar to the date when we get listed on Coinmarketscap. I hope that answers your question.

Interesting name  Grin
Чтo y вac c caйтoм c пepвoгo дня ICO я нe мoгy кyпить мoнeты c пocлeднeй ceкyнды oтcчётa.? Boзмoжнo ecть инcтpyкция для пoкyпки ocoбaя? или oбyчaющee видeo? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes try to search on YouTube for: How to buy HomeBlockCoin and there will you find someone who explains it. I hope that will help you and i wish you all the best of luck.

please give us a Chance and reduce max coints per Person to 200... please!! Thats fair for all Users
How do 300 sound for you tomorrow just for users without any HBC yet? We will also do a round later where we will do a 10 Coin limit but we do not know when yet. I hope that makes some people smile here.

Yes some people are lucky and others just have bad luck Sad That is not nice and i hope you will get some tomorrow!

There is no such thing as LUCK sir/madam. Listen, we put BTC into your platform. You act as if some sort of magic is helping some people get coin vs others? I did exactly that was suggest by you. I got "do you confirm to purchase X amount of tokens?" I selected yes and then it told me invalid captcha, after it clearly refreshed and gave the check mark for a go. As you know , these lending platforms collect alot of attention. So why not have a host that can support this many users to have a flawless coin sell? I have some suspicion, but ill keep it to myself until I am sure.
November 07, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

thanks,

Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

Don't want to wait till your ICO is over.  Why do people need to do that???
Just have a look at HextraCoin and their template backoffice, guys please, they do not have so much members as we do, today we had about 3,5 million request to our site during the ICO so  Wink

I wish you good luck with your HomeBlockCoin  Smiley

Interesting name  Grin

300 coin per person sounds good. i want to try again! but please block new account registrations!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

thanks,

Interesting name  Grin

Activity: 22
November 07, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

Fraud or incompetence !!! Huh What's wrong with you? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
November 07, 2017, 06:06:43 PM
Activity: 11
November 07, 2017, 06:05:33 PM
Activity: 22
November 07, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

Interesting name  Grin
Activity: 61
November 07, 2017, 05:59:13 PM
Because they don't want you to send your money over to HextraCoin which seems to have their shit together.  Hey DEV where in your roadmap will be the date for mining pool??

Don't want to wait till your ICO is over.  Why do people need to do that???
Activity: 7
November 07, 2017, 05:58:33 PM
pls max 200 hbc/1acc  Sad
Activity: 42
November 07, 2017, 05:55:31 PM
November 07, 2017, 05:54:50 PM
Activity: 61
November 07, 2017, 05:52:25 PM
These people already made over 1 million dollars in the past few days.  I doubt people are going to get back their BTC.

PROVE US WRONG FUCKERS AND BE HONORABLE!!!!!

GIVE BACK BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Homeblockcoin.com
November 07, 2017, 05:51:01 PM
WE WERE SOLD OUT AFTER JUST 90 SECONDS

We hope that this time many new users were able to get HBC

We also had a new record from requests to our website

We grow and grow, thank you very much!

LOL. Allway 90 seconds everyday Smiley))

It was 60 seconds two times before Smiley but i can be mistaken Tongue
To be exact today it was 1 minute and 29 second Tongue

Can't buy any round. I want to withdraw my money. waste my time
You will be able to do that after our ICO, do not worry about that

yes 3 teammembers get coins.

but give the users from the first hour also possibilities!!!

Stop Deposit
Congratulations for your partners and sorry if you could not get some.
I know what you mean and we think about something.

I got ICO not started after 7 seconds, 20 seconds, 37 seconds, after timer hit 0.  I had multiple tabs opened.  So something is wrong with your clock.....
Some people have the same problem we heard that, but most people say everything is fine so mhhhh.

Images goes even worse - work on it to satisfy your basis - those who made you famous. Spread HBC to those who have BTC - when there are more users than HBC - then spread it in same shares to everyone and let them withdraw the rest of their btc.
All other: I ASK YOU KINDLY NOT TO BRING NEW PEOPLE. WE CAN´T SUPPORT AND ACCEPT THIS KIND Of BAD USER-SUPPORT! WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO TREAT US THIS WAY. instead of this we should spread the word of it how bad we are treaten to ruin this coin!

Oh you unlucky boy, not only you didn't bought it, i tried to buy it 3 days and on third one i finally succed so please stop accusing them of scam.

Thanks for supporting us it is hard when so many get mad at you but we just try whatever we can :/

This has been really disappointing!! I’ve been up early the last 4 days with pages open and going and when I click buy the goes to error?? I like the look of the whole project but all this has been a really bad experience!! Still at 0 HBC coins and now open again to everyone so I’m pretty sure it’s a hard chance of getting any 2moro plus price will be going up again!! What the F do we have to do seriously!! Would be good if you can fill my acc JastonA with HBC and take my BTC cos at this rate I’m just giving up and I’m sure a lot of other people are. This whole process I’ve come to the conclusion that you probably have lost a lot of people with all this dramas in acquiring tokens. Please advise on what you think!
The thing is we do not know where to go with new members, actually that is great for all of you as that should show you our potential and that many people want to get involved into HBC. I understand you and think that you got great ideas. I am sorry that you got 0 HBC and i wish that you get many in the future! There are always two sides we know that :/

When are people with HBC allowed to buy?

https://homeblockcoin.com/qbmvqkub
From 09.11.2017 on it will be for anyone again, also the big guys Wink I hope that sound okay for you ! :=)

Hi DEV,
You used to tell me that system will be upgrated and I can withdraw my BTC ( I already bought 1000 HBC succesfully ), but how come I still not able to withdraw my BTC. Again, your website still shows : "An internal error occurred. Please try again later". I wonder when I can withdraw my BTC exactly?  Turn out now noone can withdraw BTC, nonly only people not yet buy but also people already bought? Advise us ASAP!
Yes is cause we are under attack from others (DDOS) and other attemps to bring us down or get into our system. That is why we decided to close withdrawls for this time, you should be able to payout from tomorrow on Smiley

Activity: 18
November 07, 2017, 05:48:27 PM
Hi DEV,
You used to tell me that system will be upgrated and I can withdraw my BTC ( I already bought 1000 HBC succesfully ), but how come I still not able to withdraw my BTC. Again, your website still shows : "An internal error occurred. Please try again later". I wonder when I can withdraw my BTC exactly?  Turn out now noone can withdraw BTC, nonly only people not yet buy but also people already bought? Advise us ASAP!
Activity: 18
November 07, 2017, 05:45:49 PM
When are people with HBC allowed to buy?

https://homeblockcoin.com/qbmvqkub
Jump to: