Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 378. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 05:43:20 PM
ICO START IN 15 MINUTES

HBC AVAILABLE: 250,000
HBC LIMIT PER PERSON: 500
HBC PRICE: 1,25$

Good LUCK TO ALL

This time just people with no HBC are allowed to buy

Hello,please block registration for a new members on 1 or 2 days,I can't buy HBC with my friends during 4 days.Many people hate you but we are believe in this project.I don't want to withdrow my BTC,I just want to buy HBC but I can't.
Activity: 14
November 07, 2017, 05:40:12 PM
I have bought 80 HBC, Could you explain to me what is minimum HBC? I heard that is it 100? what is happens with my HBC?

The minimum 100HBC is need to withdraw your btc

your IT must work in mcdonalds

WTF are you talking about MANY TABS people just can't login 15 min before ICO

I logon to page 1 hour before the ico and just keep staring at timer.. yeah i know it's boring.

ICO in a nutshell  Grin
"you guys suck ...." - "give me back my BTC" "asdk *please insert russian insults*" - "worst ICO of my life"

in Adition add Red text colour and the fontsize scales in inverse proportion to the age of writer and the amount of commentarys in this board  Grin.

Bro i exactly know what are you saying, they act worse than me during Lol match xD

And you was all time connected to their server?

Yeah i keep refreshing 2 tabs every 2-4 minutes in order to not get logged out

I have bought 80 HBC, Could you explain to me what is minimum HBC? I heard that is it 100? what is happens with my HBC?

I logon to page 1 hour before the ico and just keep staring at timer.. yeah i know it's boring.

ICO in a nutshell  Grin
"you guys suck ...." - "give me back my BTC" "asdk *please insert russian insults*" - "worst ICO of my life"

in Adition add Red text colour and the fontsize scales in inverse proportion to the age of writer and the amount of commentarys in this board  Grin.

Bro i exactly know what are you saying, they act worse than me during Lol match xD

less than 100HBC will not be able to buy?

You can BUY less than 100HBC

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Lend them or stack them untill you have 100$ worth and sell out, if you want.. i guess thats the only chance to withdraw without invest more BTC

I will try to lend them although i got 1 coin so i need to wait a lot to start lending, but if there will be bounty i will do translation if possible in order to get some more.

Here is screen with transaction id if someone interested: http://scr.hu/0w2k7/5ttmg

I wonder how they bought all the BHC in full, in 90 seconds ... even one, two or three coins are not sold ... not just in the tens ... They are the fastest scams! or they are bullied))))
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Yeah i keep refreshing 2 tabs every 2-4 minutes in order to not get logged out

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

You can BUY less than 100HBC

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Lend them or stack them untill you have 100$ worth and sell out, if you want.. i guess thats the only chance to withdraw without invest more BTC

I will try to lend them although i got 1 coin so i need to wait a lot to start lending, but if there will be bounty i will do translation if possible in order to get some more.

Here is screen with transaction id if someone interested: http://scr.hu/0w2k7/5ttmg
Activity: 63
November 07, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Activity: 13
November 07, 2017, 05:33:06 PM
This has been really disappointing!! I’ve been up early the last 4 days with pages open and going and when I click buy the goes to error?? I like the look of the whole project but all this has been a really bad experience!! Still at 0 HBC coins and now open again to everyone so I’m pretty sure it’s a hard chance of getting any 2moro plus price will be going up again!! What the F do we have to do seriously!! Would be good if you can fill my acc JastonA with HBC and take my BTC cos at this rate I’m just giving up and I’m sure a lot of other people are. This whole process I’ve come to the conclusion that you probably have lost a lot of people with all this dramas in acquiring tokens. Please advise on what you think!
Activity: 14
November 07, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Activity: 42
November 07, 2017, 05:31:56 PM
ALL withdrawals are disabled from HOMEBLOCKCOIN, EVEN IF YOU HAVE HBC. NO ONE IS ESCAPING WITH THEIR BTC FROM THIS ICO.
Activity: 140
November 07, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 05:29:18 PM
I apologize to everyone, but this is not my fault

Activity: 92
November 07, 2017, 05:28:56 PM
happened! bought 500. on the 4th day. Cool
November 07, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

ICO in a nutshell  Grin

Activity: 63
November 07, 2017, 05:25:01 PM
ICO in a nutshell:

Withdraw BTC option would at least allow uns to use the board again as the tool it is supposed to be. To give feedback for improvements, instead of reading pages full of insults.
Activity: 61
November 07, 2017, 05:24:23 PM
hextracoin is still fairly cheap.  If it has a run like bitconnect could be good thing.  I can't support this project anymore.  Taken time off of work to do this since it is impossible at work so already lost money there.  Let's see if they are going to hold everyone's BTC hostage.  If so there is absolutely no integrity with these people.
November 07, 2017, 05:24:04 PM
HomeBlockTeam If possible i will like to reserve translating website and whitepaper to polish language i'm waiting for response here or on my email: [email protected]
Activity: 6
November 07, 2017, 05:23:50 PM
I got ICO not started 7 seconds, 20 seconds, 37 seconds, after timer hit 0.  I had multiple tabs opened.  So something is wrong with your clock.....
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 05:23:17 PM
WE WERE SOLD OUT AFTER JUST 90 SECONDS

We hope that this time many new users were able to get HBC

We also had a new record from requests to our website

We grow and grow, thank you very much!
Stupid. Old users can register new accounts, deposit BTC and buy again. Nothing change.
Activity: 5
November 07, 2017, 05:22:05 PM
Activity: 140
November 07, 2017, 05:21:58 PM

November 07, 2017, 05:21:30 PM
Images goes even worse - work on it to satisfy your basis - those who made you famous. Spread HBC to those who have BTC - when there are more users than HBC - then spread it in same shares to everyone and let them withdraw the rest of their btc.
All other: I ASK YOU KINDLY NOT TO BRING NEW PEOPLE. WE CAN´T SUPPORT AND ACCEPT THIS KIND Of BAD USER-SUPPORT! WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO TREAT US THIS WAY. instead of this we should spread the word of it how bad we are treaten to ruin this coin!

Oh you unlucky boy, not only you didn't bought it, i tried to buy it 3 days and on third one i finally succed so please stop accusing them of scam.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 05:19:07 PM
Images goes even worse - work on it to satisfy your basis - those who made you famous. Spread HBC to those who have BTC - when there are more users than HBC - then spread it in same shares to everyone and let them withdraw the rest of their btc.
All other: I ASK YOU KINDLY NOT TO BRING NEW PEOPLE. WE CAN´T SUPPORT AND ACCEPT THIS KIND OF BAD USER-SUPPORT! WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO TREAT US THIS WAY. instead of this we should spread the word of it how bad we are treaten to ruin this coin! We are your support - without us you are nothing

Jump to: