Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 396. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 03:51:31 PM
Good evening admin. I started money at the very beginning to buy 300 coins at the rate. Twice the system did not allow me to buy, and now I can only buy 230 coins ... The question is, if I do not buy anything, then after the aysio I can just pull out the bitcoins that I brought to your private office? I have long been involved in aysio and such a system as you have not seen yet. It's not aysio, it's roulette. I will be grateful for the answer
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 03:49:27 PM
its SCAM! GIVE ME MY BTChs! GIVE ME MY BTC! GIVE ME MY BTC!
Activity: 22
November 06, 2017, 03:48:43 PM
You just understand, if you do not give to buy your coins (I agree to buy 80 already, reduce only the limit with 100). So give then return the contribution to the beat. I'll put it in another project. Since there now you can buy more profitable, 23 already there the price will be 3 times more expensive.
Activity: 42
November 06, 2017, 03:40:31 PM
Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?
The thing is that there are too many people who want to get into HBC, that is why we need to raise the price Sad I know not nice for everybody but it won`t matter later if you bought at 1,25$ or 3$.

Reduce the minimum purchase of coins from 100 to 50, please. The rate fell + raised to $ 1.25, there is no money. Let's somehow humanly.
To be fair we jsut rais the price from 1$ to 1,25$ other ICO were worse...we actually think that is fair if you just imagine where we will go! But i understand we can not make everybody happy!

So you're saying there's not enough coins for everyone, but you won't let people withdraw BTC because you have to have 100 homeblockcoin to withdraw. WHY? You knowingly are saying "We're keeping your bitcoin until after the ICO even if you can't get in?" How is that respecting investors???

Boy calm down.. you can buy as mutch coins as you want.. in the ICO everybody wants to get a piece of the cake. if you're unlucky that's unfortunate for you, but you're not alone on this planet. A few comments before they already said, you're going to have the chance to withdraw AFTER the ICO. And if you disposited BTC, you wanted to be part of the ICO.

It's as always in life: you cant always be 1st. Stay calm try to get some HBC during the ICO or just wait till you can withdraw your BTC in december. That's the risk you took when you decided to participate in HBC.

Cheers

Risk? Why is there risk? If this is a real ICO then why would you even say there's risk? You're right I want to take part in this ICO, but the way this has been handled has led me to believe it's not what I want. They are increasing price, for the next 20 rounds incrementally? You have to buy their product to even get anything you invested back?  The value in my BTC I deposited has gone down so now I have to spend EVEN MORE btc to purchase into the ICO. Their webpage cannot handle the amount of traffic it gets? So how do we know they'll be able to handle the amount of transactions they'll get when the exchange opens? Right now they have to manually input BTC to peoples accounts, hence why so many people show up here asking where their BTC is when they deposit? This project seems rushed, and now after seeing all of this, it's raising a lot of red flags and questions. So I am here, asking the questions, and not just blindly following an ICO. We are investors, if they want our money they need to earn our TRUST. How does holding BTC hostage for a month instill trust? At first they said they were holding BTC for SECURITY CONCERNS. So they TOLD YOU that your BTC is not safe. I did not say that. Why are there security concerns? None of these questions have been answered. These are redflags and I would like them answered. Not canned statements.

Thank you.
Red Flag because we communicate with you and add things to our ICO as wished by you? I really can not understand that as everybody will be able to withdraw after the ICO as normal.

No it's a red flag because you said there's security concerns. It's a red flag because your trading platform cannot handle web traffic. It's a red flag because you are making it mandatory to purchase HBC to even withdraw. It's a red flag because you are making us wait until after the ICO. It's a red flag because our BTC2X will be on your platform, and we are already having issues getting our BTC out. It's a redflag because you're increasing prices while BTC is going down, increasing your own profits exponentially.

Should I go on?

I invested. And now I am worried because your practices are bad.

Please answer these questions about your product. Just saying, "You'll get them back" is not an answer.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 03:35:37 PM
Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?
The thing is that there are too many people who want to get into HBC, that is why we need to raise the price Sad I know not nice for everybody but it won`t matter later if you bought at 1,25$ or 3$.

Reduce the minimum purchase of coins from 100 to 50, please. The rate fell + raised to $ 1.25, there is no money. Let's somehow humanly.
To be fair we jsut rais the price from 1$ to 1,25$ other ICO were worse...we actually think that is fair if you just imagine where we will go! But i understand we can not make everybody happy!

So you're saying there's not enough coins for everyone, but you won't let people withdraw BTC because you have to have 100 homeblockcoin to withdraw. WHY? You knowingly are saying "We're keeping your bitcoin until after the ICO even if you can't get in?" How is that respecting investors???

Boy calm down.. you can buy as mutch coins as you want.. in the ICO everybody wants to get a piece of the cake. if you're unlucky that's unfortunate for you, but you're not alone on this planet. A few comments before they already said, you're going to have the chance to withdraw AFTER the ICO. And if you disposited BTC, you wanted to be part of the ICO.

It's as always in life: you cant always be 1st. Stay calm try to get some HBC during the ICO or just wait till you can withdraw your BTC in december. That's the risk you took when you decided to participate in HBC.

Cheers

Risk? Why is there risk? If this is a real ICO then why would you even say there's risk? You're right I want to take part in this ICO, but the way this has been handled has led me to believe it's not what I want. They are increasing price, for the next 20 rounds incrementally? You have to buy their product to even get anything you invested back?  The value in my BTC I deposited has gone down so now I have to spend EVEN MORE btc to purchase into the ICO. Their webpage cannot handle the amount of traffic it gets? So how do we know they'll be able to handle the amount of transactions they'll get when the exchange opens? Right now they have to manually input BTC to peoples accounts, hence why so many people show up here asking where their BTC is when they deposit? This project seems rushed, and now after seeing all of this, it's raising a lot of red flags and questions. So I am here, asking the questions, and not just blindly following an ICO. We are investors, if they want our money they need to earn our TRUST. How does holding BTC hostage for a month instill trust? At first they said they were holding BTC for SECURITY CONCERNS. So they TOLD YOU that your BTC is not safe. I did not say that. Why are there security concerns? None of these questions have been answered. These are redflags and I would like them answered. Not canned statements.

Thank you.
Red Flag because we communicate with you and add things to our ICO as wished by you? I really can not understand that as everybody will be able to withdraw after the ICO as normal.

Dear support team.  My transact delay when i trans BTC to Homeblock wallet.
https://blockchain.info/tx/99db1c01634af4c24eb1b269e043c6e3fec20681abb0d0ab0043ec75fe84fea4
Please check this. So near time to buy that coin.
We will check!

November 06, 2017, 03:30:34 PM
Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?

Cheers

Risk? Why is there risk? If this is a real ICO then why would you even say there's risk? You're right I want to take part in this ICO, but the way this has been handled has led me to believe it's not what I want. They are increasing price, for the next 20 rounds incrementally? You have to buy their product to even get anything you invested back?  The value in my BTC I deposited has gone down so now I have to spend EVEN MORE btc to purchase into the ICO. Their webpage cannot handle the amount of traffic it gets? So how do we know they'll be able to handle the amount of transactions they'll get when the exchange opens? Right now they have to manually input BTC to peoples accounts, hence why so many people show up here asking where their BTC is when they deposit? This project seems rushed, and now after seeing all of this, it's raising a lot of red flags and questions. So I am here, asking the questions, and not just blindly following an ICO. We are investors, if they want our money they need to earn our TRUST. How does holding BTC hostage for a month instill trust? At first they said they were holding BTC for SECURITY CONCERNS. So they TOLD YOU that your BTC is not safe. I did not say that. Why are there security concerns? None of these questions have been answered. These are redflags and I would like them answered. Not canned statements.

Thank you.
November 06, 2017, 03:23:00 PM
Let's return to the question. You are worried about u and opinion. So I refilled the balance at $ 130, even if you raised the rate to $ 1.25 I could buy, but because of the depreciation, I can not afford and 100, I ask to reduce to at least 50 purchases. And you ignore me, Very good.
Activity: 84
November 06, 2017, 03:17:21 PM
I will not buy at 1.25 today. I made money earlier 4 numbers to buy 1 dollar. You put a stick on me every day so that I buy at a price of $ 10 when it grows up. You do not give the bitcoin back to me.

GIVE ME MY BTC! GIVE ME MY BTC! GIVE ME MY BTC!
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
Activity: 98
November 06, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Can you name 1 ICO which was worse and raised prices?

Why don't you focus on your own project instead of always comparing yourself with the worst ICOs?

ETHconnect is bad as this.
Activity: 92
November 06, 2017, 03:10:17 PM

After 2 hours, the disturbance will be even greater. Waiting for you my 525
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

Can you name 1 ICO which was worse and raised prices?

Why don't you focus on your own project instead of always comparing yourself with the worst ICOs?
Activity: 84
November 06, 2017, 02:50:08 PM
Allow me and others to withdraw our BTC. You say your holding them for security reasons? Is our BTC not safe? What do you mean security reasons!? Give btc back!
+1 give me back my bitcoin
November 06, 2017, 02:48:28 PM
Wow this is so great when you bought bitcoins at 7400 and now its 7000 and coin price 1,25 and we can't buy it 2 days already. It makes me so happy.
Activity: 63
November 06, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

Cheers
Activity: 54
November 06, 2017, 02:28:19 PM

I'm not saying the same to lower the price from $ 1.25 to $ 1. I ask to reduce the minimum purchase of HBC from 100 to 50

i dont care that there is too many people NOW.!!! i was here from start and no coins beocuse of error
Activity: 29
November 06, 2017, 02:27:57 PM
FIX MAX AMOUNT! IT'S STEEL NOT WORKING PROPERLY!
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
How long will it take you to send me a BTC on my wallet? Thanks. username: vladimirr
Activity: 1
November 06, 2017, 02:12:23 PM
Good afternoon,

I've send 0.01195557 BTC on my BTC wallet hosted on HomeBlockChain, but I'm not able to get this done. Could you please solve it?
My acc - leonligay, and transaction 3Q7AoGqrbXmyX6VLKS4NeNv9YTvcp9owwe.

Thanks for your help.
November 06, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

I'm not saying the same to lower the price from $ 1.25 to $ 1. I ask to reduce the minimum purchase of HBC from 100 to 50
Activity: 54
November 06, 2017, 02:08:45 PM

i mean you could even have it at 1.10 which is reasonable price for day 3.  then increase to 1.25 for day 4 this is fair for people who got error 525 for 2 days straight...
Jump to: