Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 399. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
November 06, 2017, 11:48:24 AM
where can the coin be mined?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 11:47:19 AM
WHY YOU NOT FIX BROKEN CALCULATION ON ICO PAGE?HuhHuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX IT!
Activity: 18
November 06, 2017, 11:45:55 AM
Hi DEVs, your ICO is becoming popular In Vietnam  since now and we are exciting to get up at 4AM here to purchase HBC. As a group leader of HBC project team in Vietnam, I'd like to know when other functions especially HBC wallet transfer opened. Thanks and awaiting for your responds.
Activity: 23
November 06, 2017, 11:35:34 AM
You`ve said, that this network is created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks or the government. But blockchain was already created for people, who want want to be independent from third parties.
Activity: 29
November 06, 2017, 11:29:32 AM
HELLO! YOU HAVE BROKEN CALCULATION ON ICO PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX IT!
Activity: 2
November 06, 2017, 11:28:02 AM
It would be nice if they gave a bonus to people who invested money before the start of ICO
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 11:25:44 AM
prevent people who already bought 1000-5000HBC to stop buying.
November 06, 2017, 11:22:58 AM
Hello!

On the third night I will not sleep to try and buy these unfortunate coins.
I think it's fair that you sell coins at the original price - $ 1 for me and
for those who brought their BTS on November 4 and 5,
we put them on time and tried to buy them.
Your system is not technically perfect. this should not be our problem.
in other cases this kind of crushing was not observed.
and today the price increase. and I do not have enough to buy,
if possible, as much as I calculated.
a lottery that acts on your nerves, you can not get enough sleep
(time when you make a deal 5 am).
but you still have to work. how qualitatively?
three nights in a row you can not sleep.
what is this mockery?
-----------
further: pay attention. on the page where BUY HOMEBLOCKCOINS
MAX - does not display the correct amount that it is possible to buy.

so people can make a mistake again and do not buy coins again.
correct
November 06, 2017, 11:18:01 AM
I bought BTC before the first ICO for $ 100. To get in the first 2 days as well as at many it has not turned out. Now I do not have the opportunity to replenish my account. Give us an opportunity, buy for $ 1. A smaller amount will simply not make sense, since you can not withdraw without having 100 BHC.
This limit will be gone after the ICO so you will be able to send around even 1 HBC ! Imagine the price goes as mentioned in the roadmap and you got 80 HBC i would say you would be a very happy men! Wink Believe me when i say that we will oertake BCC within a year  Grin

i dont want 1 HBC.  i want many as i can get...and i havent gotten one cause dead server everytime! and HBC price is going up now! sad! and its only 500 limit now.
Activity: 114
November 06, 2017, 11:15:32 AM

Today at 10:07:56 AM
what will happen to those who started 4-7 bitcoins if the limit is 200-500 coins?
The limits will go up again so that everyone gets what he wants, we are not planning to increase the price to much too soon, so everybody will get on board on a affordable price!

Agree! Tokens and coins are not the same per se. From the investment/value perspective, they are quite the same. Whether the USI-tech token distribution (https://io.usitech-int.com) or the various coin ICOs, just like Homeblock coin (https://homeblockcoin.com/fcgxgcke), it’s all a speculation based on your own belief in what happens to token/coin from the growth perspective. Is why I diversify my “investments” across more risky ICO’s and slightly less risky token sales. Just my opinion is all...r
Yes i get your point, i think the demand for HBC is just simply unreal as our concept is simple and easy to understand, that is why HBC will rise beyond what anybody would expect just enjoy the journey together, if you get in today or later does not really matter in a couple of months anymore as your profit will be there and yes that is pretty much a promise Wink

You don’t hear me complaining much... yet Wink kidding! I think the hype is there and you also do a good job of maintaining it with the ICO structure. I already wrote somewhere that this coin got a lot of attention with very little advertising and then no that’ll only propel. I just wish it was a great experience for everyone, so that negative news don’t spread and people don’t start to lose faith in it. You’ve done a great job listening to the community and think you should continue to do that and do something creative so that folks who were with you from the start don’t get the blues Smiley

PS: why does my team keep on showing up and disappearing? Sometimes it says zero referrals and sometime 6?!
That could be as we test some things to make the website more smooth during the ICO time, as you may saw during an ICO we turn of the whole backoffice so than everyone nearly gets the same chance, yeah i know, some have more luck than others! Thank you very much we just want to grow with all of you Smiley

HEy HomeBlockCoin i Bought on the first Day 1200 HBC and yesterday i tried again 1000 but site was down ;((((

now is the price increased and i want 0.06 from 0.16BTC back to my wallet is that possible?
I think i just answerd your message in the private section already, i hope that is okay Smiley

Pleasantly that developers heard investors and all do what distribution was as possible more just.
Who filled up those more than 1BTC I wish to save nerves, it was not needed to be greedy. Now expect completion of ICO. Vice versa, than more investors, the more stable there will be a start when large whale of pouring out a course in the moment of start on exchanges will not be.
If you are scared about dumping do not worry we know that the price will go up and up as we got everything planned, so just enjoy the ride Wink It does not matter if you buy at 1$ or 3$ compared to where the price will be in just a couple of weeks!

I guess we are not in the kindergarten here, our ICO software is running so you will be able to withdraw after the ICO is over without any issue.

Ok, Kindergarten.
You think i put 1.57 BTC on deposit just to keep them in BTC wallet? I wanted to participate in the first ICO round? but... you know the reasons...
And what do you propose to do now? Wait? great!
And now please give me the answer.
If i buy at least 100 HBC from ICO can I do a withdrawal? or not?
Of course not and i understand that my friend! Yes many people were able to and some others not, that is the game from an ICO.

I really like the idea of the project. Good luck!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck to everyone!
You are doing a great job thanks for helping others and making the world a little better Smiley

Thanks, maybe some bounty rewards!?  Wink
Activity: 63
November 06, 2017, 11:12:48 AM
I bought BTC before the first ICO for $ 100. To get in the first 2 days as well as at many it has not turned out. Now I do not have the opportunity to replenish my account. Give us an opportunity, buy for $ 1. A smaller amount will simply not make sense, since you can not withdraw without having 100 BHC.
This limit will be gone after the ICO so you will be able to send around even 1 HBC ! Imagine the price goes as mentioned in the roadmap and you got 80 HBC i would say you would be a very happy men! Wink Believe me when i say that we will oertake BCC within a year  Grin

If this happens, it will be the investment of my life.. if not with 30-150% profit i'll be fine aswell  Grin
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 11:09:45 AM
This limit will be gone after the ICO so you will be able to send around even 1 HBC ! Imagine the price goes as mentioned in the roadmap and you got 80 HBC i would say you would be a very happy men! Wink Believe me when i say that we will oertake BCC within a year  Grin

November 06, 2017, 11:03:37 AM
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 11:02:48 AM

what will happen to those who started 4-7 bitcoins if the limit is 200-500 coins?
The limits will go up again so that everyone gets what he wants, we are not planning to increase the price to much too soon, so everybody will get on board on a affordable price!

Agree! Tokens and coins are not the same per se. From the investment/value perspective, they are quite the same. Whether the USI-tech token distribution (https://io.usitech-int.com) or the various coin ICOs, just like Homeblock coin (https://homeblockcoin.com/fcgxgcke), it’s all a speculation based on your own belief in what happens to token/coin from the growth perspective. Is why I diversify my “investments” across more risky ICO’s and slightly less risky token sales. Just my opinion is all...r
Yes i get your point, i think the demand for HBC is just simply unreal as our concept is simple and easy to understand, that is why HBC will rise beyond what anybody would expect just enjoy the journey together, if you get in today or later does not really matter in a couple of months anymore as your profit will be there and yes that is pretty much a promise Wink

You don’t hear me complaining much... yet Wink kidding! I think the hype is there and you also do a good job of maintaining it with the ICO structure. I already wrote somewhere that this coin got a lot of attention with very little advertising and then no that’ll only propel. I just wish it was a great experience for everyone, so that negative news don’t spread and people don’t start to lose faith in it. You’ve done a great job listening to the community and think you should continue to do that and do something creative so that folks who were with you from the start don’t get the blues Smiley

PS: why does my team keep on showing up and disappearing? Sometimes it says zero referrals and sometime 6?!
That could be as we test some things to make the website more smooth during the ICO time, as you may saw during an ICO we turn of the whole backoffice so than everyone nearly gets the same chance, yeah i know, some have more luck than others! Thank you very much we just want to grow with all of you Smiley

HEy HomeBlockCoin i Bought on the first Day 1200 HBC and yesterday i tried again 1000 but site was down ;((((

now is the price increased and i want 0.06 from 0.16BTC back to my wallet is that possible?
I think i just answerd your message in the private section already, i hope that is okay Smiley

Pleasantly that developers heard investors and all do what distribution was as possible more just.
Who filled up those more than 1BTC I wish to save nerves, it was not needed to be greedy. Now expect completion of ICO. Vice versa, than more investors, the more stable there will be a start when large whale of pouring out a course in the moment of start on exchanges will not be.
If you are scared about dumping do not worry we know that the price will go up and up as we got everything planned, so just enjoy the ride Wink It does not matter if you buy at 1$ or 3$ compared to where the price will be in just a couple of weeks!

I guess we are not in the kindergarten here, our ICO software is running so you will be able to withdraw after the ICO is over without any issue.

Ok, Kindergarten.
You think i put 1.57 BTC on deposit just to keep them in BTC wallet? I wanted to participate in the first ICO round? but... you know the reasons...
Of course not and i understand that my friend! Yes many people were able to and some others not, that is the game from an ICO.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck to everyone!
You are doing a great job thanks for helping others and making the world a little better Smiley

Activity: 51
November 06, 2017, 10:56:16 AM
Activity: 16
November 06, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 10:43:30 AM
November 06, 2017, 10:39:06 AM
ive been holding 5bitcoin to buy enough HBC. you guys are holding me up and ruining all my plans. i cant even buy 5bitcoin worth anymore. what r u guys going to do about people who have been waiting since day 1? they cant even get their $1HBC/no limit purchase. thats just messed up.  youre just making people more frustrated.

just give people  HBC to people who has bitcoin in your wallet. this is the only fair way.   what is so hard about this?
Activity: 56
November 06, 2017, 10:22:23 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

Ok, Kindergarten.
Jump to: