Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 398. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
Hi DEVs, your ICO is becoming popular In Vietnam  since now and we are exciting to get up at 4AM here to purchase HBC. As a group leader of HBC project team in Vietnam, I'd like to know when other functions especially HBC wallet transfer opened. Thanks and awaiting for your responds.
Yes it is getting bigger and bigger! Wallet transfer will open after the ICO so you will able to send HBC to each other.

What will happen to our Segwit2x coins if our BTC is in your wallet?

I think you will get a new coin and wallet on the homeblock platform.
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker
Activity: 61
November 06, 2017, 12:58:40 PM
BTC price is dropping and you're charging $1.25 now so people are now taking a double hit.  PM'd you and never got a response.  I'm sure you are busy, please get back to me when you can.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 12:57:23 PM
Hi DEVs, your ICO is becoming popular In Vietnam  since now and we are exciting to get up at 4AM here to purchase HBC. As a group leader of HBC project team in Vietnam, I'd like to know when other functions especially HBC wallet transfer opened. Thanks and awaiting for your responds.
Yes it is getting bigger and bigger! Wallet transfer will open after the ICO so you will able to send HBC to each other.

What will happen to our Segwit2x coins if our BTC is in your wallet?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 12:52:45 PM
Drop HBC price to 1.00 or 1.05 maybe?? i read some people who invest 100 dollars cant buy 100 coins to withdraw their BTC

also maybe make this round only for people with 0 HBC and that are here from the start?

I also would like to know total registered users for hbc please
November 06, 2017, 12:44:55 PM
sadly BTC is dropping hard atm.. so i cant buy the amount i was planning tonight..  Cry

Yes, this is shit. Btc gonna dip even more in the couple days before segwit. I predict btc price about 4500 - 5000 usd. The last few correction/dip was about 32-39%
November 06, 2017, 12:38:29 PM
Hi DEVs, your ICO is becoming popular In Vietnam  since now and we are exciting to get up at 4AM here to purchase HBC. As a group leader of HBC project team in Vietnam, I'd like to know when other functions especially HBC wallet transfer opened. Thanks and awaiting for your responds.

When the functions of HBC wallet will be opened, Devs? A huge potential ICO should open this fuction soon or at least advise us your schedule on it. Advise it !
After the ICO is over we will open the transfer and internal exchange.

My team is growing very fast and I'm very happy about this. I spend a lot of time at least 8-10 hours a day answering mail, guiding all my users and a lot of time that I use to promote you in other social media. Can you prioritize sponsors and all people who have registered through affility link? To give all of our afility members opportunity to buy at least 100 coins?
Great job by you, i hope that we will have you and your team on board for a very long time! We will give out a special to you do not worry maybe after the ICO and maybe during we do not know yet but be sure about that Smiley

HomeBlockCoin
Button "Max amount" - does not work correctly!
and the algorithm for calculating the price when you enter the amount manually

It will be changed, thank you!

Do not change. If a person does not understand that this is a "surprise", then change only him Wink Grin

I understand what you mean,  Wink but can we not just build a faithful community and help each other? We will not get richer or poor if someone buys 10 - 100 coins more than me or you.
Activity: 63
November 06, 2017, 12:36:54 PM
sadly BTC is dropping hard atm.. so i cant buy the amount i was planning tonight..  Cry
November 06, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

When the functions of HBC wallet will be opened, Devs? A huge potential ICO should open this fuction soon or at least advise us your schedule on it. Advise it !

My team is growing very fast and I'm very happy about this. I spend a lot of time at least 8-10 hours a day answering mail, guiding all my users and a lot of time that I use to promote you in other social media. Can you prioritize sponsors and all people who have registered through affility link? To give all of our afility members opportunity to buy at least 100 coins?
Great job by you, i hope that we will have you and your team on board for a very long time! We will give out a special to you do not worry maybe after the ICO and maybe during we do not know yet but be sure about that Smiley

HomeBlockCoin

I will be very happy if all of my affiliate members get reward to. Can you do this?
Activity: 22
November 06, 2017, 12:29:39 PM
Hi DEVs, your ICO is becoming popular In Vietnam  since now and we are exciting to get up at 4AM here to purchase HBC. As a group leader of HBC project team in Vietnam, I'd like to know when other functions especially HBC wallet transfer opened. Thanks and awaiting for your responds.

HomeBlockCoin

Do not change. If a person does not understand that this is a "surprise", then change only him Wink Grin
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

HomeBlockCoin

Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 12:18:23 PM
HomeBlockCoin
November 06, 2017, 12:13:56 PM
Activity: 18
November 06, 2017, 12:03:05 PM
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 11:59:56 AM
Hello there, I really like this project and although I do not agree with it I must say that a lot of ICO's that I have participated with in the past will do the same thing and not allow you to withdraw btc until after you purchase. (keep in mind I am talking about ICO's that are just as hard to obtain and whos websites were probably going through a lot more issues.) Hextra website was down for over 4 hours on its second or third ico day.

*** One thing that I can not agree with though is increasing this by .25 cents daily. This is going to absolutely ruin the hype and steam behind this project. You are saying that you guys are increasing the price so that everyone can get it? I think that is an understatement and price manipulation you should not separate the victors and the victims because one is simply dumb enough to Invest 4 or 5 USD in the start-up funding of a project. I find these price increases to be 100% unorthodox and I like to consider myself a pretty reasonable unbias person. As good as this project looks and as good as the future may look to not flatter yourself with greed and try to sell these coins for anywhere over $2.50 in an ICO phase and I just felt greedy myself typing 2.50 for an ico price.

I would hate to see greed ruin this project with over astronomical ico pricing...
Activity: 56
November 06, 2017, 11:59:21 AM
Is there any bounty thread?

Coming soon, my friend. Just stay tuned.

Next week, I believe! Cryptovest, thanks for the video on strategies for buying coins Smiley
November 06, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

Coming soon, my friend. Just stay tuned.

Activity: 49
November 06, 2017, 11:55:46 AM
The project is quite well thought out. Good luck!
Activity: 118
November 06, 2017, 11:54:00 AM
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 11:50:53 AM
I bought BTC before the first ICO for $ 100. To get in the first 2 days as well as at many it has not turned out. Now I do not have the opportunity to replenish my account. Give us an opportunity, buy for $ 1. A smaller amount will simply not make sense, since you can not withdraw without having 100 BHC.
This limit will be gone after the ICO so you will be able to send around even 1 HBC ! Imagine the price goes as mentioned in the roadmap and you got 80 HBC i would say you would be a very happy men! Wink Believe me when i say that we will oertake BCC within a year  Grin

i dont want 1 HBC.  i want many as i can get...and i havent gotten one cause dead server everytime! and HBC price is going up now! sad! and its only 500 limit now.
Some people were able to get into HBC some not i know it is not always a fair game :/

WHY YOU NOT FIX BROKEN CALCULATION ON ICO PAGE?HuhHuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX IT!
Yes will be done! THANKS
Activity: 51
November 06, 2017, 11:50:30 AM
A pretty good platform! All the best!
Jump to: