Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 397. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 02:07:54 PM
Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?
The thing is that there are too many people who want to get into HBC, that is why we need to raise the price Sad I know not nice for everybody but it won`t matter later if you bought at 1,25$ or 3$.

Reduce the minimum purchase of coins from 100 to 50, please. The rate fell + raised to $ 1.25, there is no money. Let's somehow humanly.
To be fair we jsut rais the price from 1$ to 1,25$ other ICO were worse...we actually think that is fair if you just imagine where we will go! But i understand we can not make everybody happy!

So you're saying there's not enough coins for everyone, but you won't let people withdraw BTC because you have to have 100 homeblockcoin to withdraw. WHY? You knowingly are saying "We're keeping your bitcoin until after the ICO even if you can't get in?" How is that respecting investors???
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 02:05:57 PM
Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?
The thing is that there are too many people who want to get into HBC, that is why we need to raise the price Sad I know not nice for everybody but it won`t matter later if you bought at 1,25$ or 3$.

Reduce the minimum purchase of coins from 100 to 50, please. The rate fell + raised to $ 1.25, there is no money. Let's somehow humanly.
To be fair we jsut rais the price from 1$ to 1,25$ other ICO were worse...we actually think that is fair if you just imagine where we will go! But i understand we can not make everybody happy!
Activity: 22
November 06, 2017, 01:59:17 PM
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 01:58:46 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin team, i have a question, is it possible to join someone else team after registration? or not?
Not at the moment we will probalby provide that later.

please send me HBC for the amount im holding BTC in ur website. otherwise let me withdrawal my bitcoin, i dont want receive FORK BITCOIN from you. I want to use it on other project. youre making me lose moeny while bitcoin is going down.
It was clear from the beginning on so either you buy HBC or just wait until the ICO is over until you can withdraw everything.

HomeBlockCoin
Button "Max amount" - does not work correctly!
and the algorithm for calculating the price when you enter the amount manually

It will be changed, thank you!
HomeBlockCoin,
May I buy 263 HBC, if i have only 0,029300 BTC on available balance?
263 HBC is a quantity of coins, that you offering to buy for 0,029300 BTC on ICO page now.

Please, look at the screenshot. This is how "max amount" button works. Is it correct?
We saw it we will update it, thanks
WHEN? AFTER ICO?!
No it is changed already, lol ?
NO, IT'S NOT! STEEL MAX AMOUNT DON'T WORKS PROPERLY!
How about writting normal and not like....?! Thanks
FULL DAY YOU CAN NOT FIX ELEMENTARY BUG. HOW SO? Are you SCAM?

No but the team had other important things to do, sorry if we were not focused on this one button. I see your not the smartest when it comes to letter size keep up this amazing work Smiley
Activity: 54
November 06, 2017, 01:53:19 PM
Can you lower the price to 1.00 or 1.05 atleast? you devs are still going to make plenty if you are so sure that your coin will reach 25...  why not put trust back in the community?
Activity: 29
November 06, 2017, 01:53:10 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin team, i have a question, is it possible to join someone else team after registration? or not?

please send me HBC for the amount im holding BTC in ur website. otherwise let me withdrawal my bitcoin, i dont want receive FORK BITCOIN from you. I want to use it on other project. youre making me lose moeny while bitcoin is going down.
It was clear from the beginning on so either you buy HBC or just wait until the ICO is over until you can withdraw everything.

HomeBlockCoin

HomeBlockCoin,
263 HBC is a quantity of coins, that you offering to buy for 0,029300 BTC on ICO page now.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2mwrzwn.jpg
Please, look at the screenshot. This is how "max amount" button works. Is it correct?
WHEN? AFTER ICO?!
FULL DAY YOU CAN NOT FIX ELEMENTARY BUG. HOW SO? Are you SCAM?
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

HomeBlockCoin

HomeBlockCoin,

WHEN? AFTER ICO?!
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

HomeBlockCoin

HomeBlockCoin,

WHEN? AFTER ICO?!
Activity: 42
November 06, 2017, 01:40:29 PM
Why is my bitcoin still being held by HOMEBLOCKCOIN? Why are you not allowing withdrawals of BTC without holding 100 HBC? You are only selling a limited number of homeblockcoin!? Everyone will not get HOMEBLOCKCOIN, so why limited withdrawals? You KNOW not everyone will get into the ICO but you block people from withdrawing without it!? Huh Huh Huh THESE are FACTS. I DID NOT SIGN UP TO HAVE MY BTC HELD UNTIL AFTER THE FORK.
November 06, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

HomeBlockCoin

HomeBlockCoin,

WHEN? AFTER ICO?!
Activity: 209
November 06, 2017, 01:35:42 PM
Activity: 98
November 06, 2017, 01:34:55 PM
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 01:33:18 PM

HomeBlockCoin

HomeBlockCoin,

Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 01:28:37 PM
HomeBlockCoin

HomeBlockCoin,

If this is a mistake, i can stay without HBC again, because you reject transaction. And we all have only 1 chance for transaction.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 01:27:02 PM
I haven't got a BTC on my deposit yet
Please tell me your username or send me the transaction code so i can forward it.

vladimirr
November 06, 2017, 01:25:44 PM
For the health of this project, I really do hope you guys do not continue to raise the price anywhere close to .25 cents a day. This project has great potential please do not get overconfident with your project and try selling coins at 3-4-5 dollars a coin. You guys (the dev team) will make plenty of money off of your coins when they are at the much higher price you guys keep speculating.

The original investors in the ICO should receive an incentive for putting their money up into what could be a complete failure of a company. Even if you and your team have the best intentions in the world that does not mean problems won't arise and this project could go left at any point. Embercoin has had a great team of developers with great intentions and look what that coin has turned to. I hope you guys give the ones who are with you from the original days risking their own money into what is merely just a vision and a dashboard at this point of time. You keep talking about all these great things happening in the near future until that future is here and the worth of this coin actually exist do not make investors risk 2x-3x more then they should compared to other similar icos.
Homeblockcoin.com
November 06, 2017, 01:25:09 PM
Please tell me your username or send me the transaction code so i can forward it.
November 06, 2017, 01:22:09 PM
WHY YOU NOT FIX BROKEN CALCULATION ON ICO PAGE?
November 06, 2017, 01:09:50 PM
Activity: 54
November 06, 2017, 01:02:10 PM
BTC price is dropping and you're charging $1.25 now so people are now taking a double hit.  PM'd you and never got a response.  I'm sure you are busy, please get back to me when you can.

true they need to drop price.. atleast to 1.05 - 1.10
Jump to: