Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 45. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 28, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
BTC withdraw already 9 days at pending, HBC for 7 days
We will check this sir!

withdrawals now take 3-4 days. Miners are leaving HBC and causing the coin transactions to take forever.
We will check this issue sir!

coinexchange - Buy Orders Total: 0.63817062 BTC

to the moon ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Give it some time, come on.

If the project closes, I propose  class-action suit ?
need at minimum 20 people.
Welcome to the family.
#HomeBlockCoin
The names or representatives of Homeblockcoin can be found from the Smile Expo 2017 in Slovenia.
https://slovenia.bc.events/en
No HBC is still alive?! Why should we close or anything?

HBC... WHEN UPDATE?Huh??
This week sir!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
BTC withdraw already 9 days at pending, HBC for 7 days
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 28, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
withdrawals now take 3-4 days. Miners are leaving HBC and causing the coin transactions to take forever.

Well that would mean those who have Masternodes are banking now. Can anyone confirm they are making good returns on Masternodes now that there is a rush to move coins which obviously creates a ton of transaction fees?
Activity: 10
February 28, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 28, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
Lots of promises like a traditional politician or an adult giving candies to a kid to stop him from crying. This project is going under, it's grave is already open, condolences to those who still believe that this project with a lending platform can go back and regain it's previous state, sorry but you are hallucinating, this might be true if there is no Bitconnect coin that collapsed.
Activity: 7
February 28, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
If the project closes, I propose  class-action suit ?
Welcome to the family.
#HomeBlockCoin
The names or representatives of Homeblockcoin can be found from the Smile Expo 2017 in Slovenia.
+1
Activity: 102
February 28, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
coinexchange - Buy Orders Total: 0.63817062 BTC

to the moon ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
February 28, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
Welcome to the family.
#HomeBlockCoin

and what is his name? something is not in the list of the incoming representatives of this project.
Activity: 5
February 28, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
Welcome to the family.
#HomeBlockCoin
February 28, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
homeblock your words are worth nothing.. Where is the new Exchange? where is the price sync? where is cloud mining? why should we always waiting for updates rather than just work with instrument you provide?
 feels bad bout this, tho.. we fucking believe in hbc..we won't expect end like this... sad.
Just FUCKING BAN those assholes who sell referrals coins, who always dump the price, remove them from project!! YOU CAN detect this, you have permissions to see this in database, fuck, we haven't fucking referral but we want to get money too, like those fucking bitches such as Andrey Ber, Vladimir Syshkov, team work and other greedy bastards!!! guess you'll see this..peace

Russian admins of the project will pay to Andrei Beru and Sushkov !!! Because this is a Russian project! They lead him to the grave, so that the same Andrei Ber and Sushkov led a flock of sheep to a new project! Therefore, no one will close the withdrawal of referral coins for ducks!
Activity: 40
February 28, 2018, 06:22:42 AM
homeblock your words are worth nothing.. Where is the new Exchange? where is the price sync? where is cloud mining? why should we always waiting for updates rather than just work with instrument you provide?
 feels bad bout this, tho.. we fucking believe in hbc..we won't expect end like this... sad.
Just FUCKING BAN those assholes who sell referrals coins, who always dump the price, remove them from project!! YOU CAN detect this, you have permissions to see this in database, fuck, we haven't fucking referral but we want to get money too, like those fucking bitches such as Andrey Ber, Vladimir Syshkov, team work and other greedy bastards!!! guess you'll see this..peace
February 28, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
HBC... WHEN UPDATE?Huh??

conduct a great shadow work)))) a hug on the moon))))
Activity: 27
February 28, 2018, 04:29:58 AM
HBC... WHEN UPDATE?Huh??
Activity: 93
February 28, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
0.20 to the moon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:14:30 AM
If you want realy profit this is the plan:
1) invest in ICO's & get your profit x2
2) bounty campaigns
3) trading&arbitrage
4) cruptocurrency(telegrambot,localbitcoins...)
5) mining(altcoins)
Good luck!  Wink
Activity: 87
February 27, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
HBC , a-u, will you show up here  Huh
Activity: 40
February 27, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
cpaный cкaм
Activity: 1
February 27, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
STOP PANIC!
DONT F***G SALE!
STOP PUBLIC FAKE NEWS!
Some answers to the questions you will see here!: Angry

http://pixs.ru/showimage/tothemoonp_8080908_29502471.png

Лицeмep ты, Boлoдя. Caм cливaeшь кaждый дeнь coтнями peфepaльныe мoнeты, a дpyгиx пpизывaeшь нe пpoдaвaть.

Пpocит нe cливaть =) Чтoб caмoмy peфepaльныe cливaть пo нopмaльным цeнaм ))

Fastyшкoв, ты пиздoбoл!yмpи, иcкpeннe пpoшy!!!
лaйк зa cмepть гниды!!!))

Boвe тaблo пoдpoвнять дaвнo pyки чeшyтcя
Activity: 13
February 27, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Hello i lost my F2A secure code!
How i can find support ?
Any contact ? Any support contact haved?
Activity: 4
February 27, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
Do not listen to these haters. I have nothing to do with Vladimir Sushkov. Instead of evaluating my work to find useful information, they are flooding on this forum. I think that the admins HBC are now as busy as possible preparing for the cloud mining to provide us ASAP. And I think this is the only reason why they so rarely respond. Wink

Don't forget BCC and DAV offered only Lending. HBC is more than Lending.
Pages:
Jump to: