Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 68. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
February 13, 2018, 03:15:52 AM
Hello everybody. I believe in HomeBlockCoin. Now is not the best situation on the credit market. But it is HomeBlockCoin that will succeed. So let's support friends with a coin. Good luck to all.
-------
Trần Tiến:
Dear HBC partners,

also if you all want that the price goes back up faster we
should all start working together and do this simple steps.

✅1. Delete all your sell orders under 60.000 sat
✅2. Start promoting HBC on all the socials
✅3. Think positive and support your team members aswell

Together to the moon Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 01:34:18 AM
HBC is a scam. I warned you all during ICO but you all laughed at me.

Now we're at .47 cents.

Who's laughing now, bitches? Enjoy your HomeScamCoin

Funny thing is that you invested in the ICO too...lol spoofers are everywhere

Ok? I threw a nominal amount at it, but I smelled a scam either way.

I didn't throw $10k away like these dumbasses here. HAHA
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 12:23:22 AM
HBC DUMP PRICE.. WE ALL LOSES MONEY SHIT SCAM!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:45:25 PM
Hello HBC dev,

I've problem or misunderstanding with the Node Bundle Masternodes (about time duration):
I've bought package for 10 000 HBC, and it's showing time period 90 days. Hope that's mistake.

First of all, many of you might know that the time duration of the bundle is not correct. When this going to be fixed? Secondly, what are the payouts of the Node bundle? Is the pool of the Master Node going to be only on official website?(kind a stupid question, but should be nice to have an answer)
Finally, what is the time period of the simulated price for 1 HBC = 2.50$? In addition, is the design of the internal exchange going to be redesigned?

Thank you HBC!
Hope to see answers soon.

up!
Activity: 59
February 12, 2018, 09:21:56 PM
I can be mistaken, but the funds were withdrawn from the wallet after receiving in a few minutes???

windows? Linux? Mac? wallet
Activity: 3
February 12, 2018, 08:40:23 PM
Hello admin HBC!
I can not receive my 387 coins already 55 hours, does not come transaction from the market CoinExchange.
Please, help me !!!

Here the data of my transaction from the market CE:

2018-02-10 17:41:28
HBC   388.00176618   
HJqzrqAttSmbBbGDyeS8EAaJr4xZQ39jkd
5d715f49efc7ab3f5acbd7ab05d7e13072067bb40074e561cfe4377bd3381cfb   
Completed

Here the data from explorer HBC:

HomeBlock Address:
HJqzrqAttSmbBbGDyeS8EAaJr4xZQ39jkd
Transaction ID:
5d715f49efc7ab3f5acbd7ab05d7e13072067bb40074e561cfe4377bd3381cfb
Block Hash:
0000000000000e4c1c5f77be9b9196a8ede54ac1f73cc51ca43cfe373669e7c9
Merkle Root:
dbf198e030cb7abfd5a366cff23d68632406e1191eae7211374c678c9d52acfb

Activity: 8
February 12, 2018, 08:15:24 PM
бaлбecы, тo зaкpывaют тo oткpывaют биpжy, щa пoдopвyт дoвepиe инвecтopoв и ocтaнyтcя c члeнoм вo pтy
мeньшe дyмaй o члeнax, a для oбмeнa ecть и внeшниe биpжи.
Activity: 55
February 12, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Now we're at .47 cents.

Funny thing is that you invested in the ICO too...lol spoofers are everywhere
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

Now we're at .47 cents.

Activity: 4
February 12, 2018, 04:17:41 PM
How about current wallet stacking program, will it continue?
Activity: 59
February 12, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
Hi developers HomeBlockCoin!
You do not want to bind more strongly HBC coin price to the price of Bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck! NomeBlockingSoin is a cool project, and many people do not understand how the market of crypto-currency will arrange.

It may be better not to tie to the price of bitcoin?
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
IT, Sport, Crypto
February 12, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
Hi developers HomeBlockCoin!
You do not want to bind more strongly HBC coin price to the price of Bitcoin?
Good luck! NomeBlockingSoin is a cool project, and many people do not understand how the market of crypto-currency will arrange.
Activity: 55
February 12, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
hi guys i have 2 HBC accounts, i have sent my HBC coins from one backoffice account to another backoffice account, it said "paid" but on second account i have not recieved any of my coins!! Huh 
does anybody know how long it takes to recieve coins?, on my second account it just says 0.000 HBC pending!

is it even possible to send from backoffice to backoffice or did i do something wrong? i have manually added the backoffice address for HBC to be recieved!
I get 5-6 hours with all the approvals. Wink

ok so i did not messed up? i will recieve ? becouse i sent from website to website and not desktop wallet to website
I, too, do this, they come long.

Go here and put in the receiving HBC wallet address at the bottom and see if you can find it.
https://prohashing.com/explorer/HomeBlockcoin/
Activity: 54
February 12, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
hi guys i have 2 HBC accounts, i have sent my HBC coins from one backoffice account to another backoffice account, it said "paid" but on second account i have not recieved any of my coins!! Huh 
does anybody know how long it takes to recieve coins?, on my second account it just says 0.000 HBC pending!

is it even possible to send from backoffice to backoffice or did i do something wrong? i have manually added the backoffice address for HBC to be recieved!

ok so i did not messed up? i will recieve ? becouse i sent from website to website and not desktop wallet to website

where can i find my hbc txid transaction ?
Activity: 87
February 12, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

February 12, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

Activity: 87
February 12, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

February 12, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Activity: 6
February 12, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
Why is internal exchange disabled? HBC / BTC withdrawal is canceled also?

There is no announcement for that. What's happened?
Activity: 61
February 12, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
I bought HBc for $ 8 to Hold  .. But the price is $ 0.3 .. So no one would dare to keep HBC .. I gradually lose faith in HBC

Cryptocurrencies are a risk business, you should be aware of that!
If not then go to McDonalds - they always have cheap deals!
Stop talking like a genius. Everybody of us know that cryptocurrencies are risky. People are just angry that HBC didn't hold their promise about the coin price. They offered a Staking for people and promised 25$ by the end of january. And they could easily pump it to 25$ if they want to. And just because they 1) promised it and 2) they are able to do it, we are sitting here in this boat and are mad about the fact that they don't follow their promise and don't pump the price. They have the power to pump it, but they don't care. I suggest you to go start working at McDonalds yourself instead of teaching daddys how to fuck Smiley

Cheers

At first - I am not LIKE a genius -> I AM a genius  Grin

Please show me where HBC has made this promise - if it goes a little proof!

I'm not talking about a target Price here but about a promise!

It can be that I missed something.

Thank you
When they have promised it? Just check this thread. I quoted it earlier. People said "Dear HBC Team, you promised on your Roadmap that the price will be at 25$ at the end of january, when it will hit this price?" And they replied "NEXT WEEK, WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK" Basically, the price was at 7-8$ at that time and I wanted to sell my HBC to keep the loss small. But after their promising "Next Week" message I decide to HODL. After one week the price fucked up even more...
Edit: And after I asked them why they didn't keeped theri promise, they changed their Roadmap to 25$ by the end of march <.< Guess what will happen at the end of march?!

Very convincing proof - thanks, I have no more questions.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Shut up CryptoLiner you clearly know that they promised a 25$ coin at the end of January. The devs are the one who are dumping the coin right now before exit scamming. The next week or two will reveal if I was right but I can feel it that they are about to make the move. They rise over 30 millions during the ico. If you are stupid enough to not realise they had multiples chances to boost the price from ICO money you deserve to get fuck in the ass.
You got the words buddy! Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: