Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 72. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Well man you are totally the best scam i ever seen i dont know how you can write these such things here man.

all people know you are scaming and fraud people look the price on externals and look the price in our dashboard bro , unfortunabtley we got fraud by you and is just time that nobody will buy and join in the system and we will loss all the money bro , you are playing a very hard game and you will get consequences soon or later cause you are playing with people thats worst that play with money , all you write is words but the reality is that : nobody wanna stay with you.

thanks for another fraud
[/quote]

As you already are tired of! Be kind-calm down!
Activity: 26
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
I'm telling you that you're stealing is easy to admit dude, everything will be saved here in the forum your user of course.

I'm not a person, I'm nobody in this big pond full of fish, does that phrase sound like? but I assure you that no matter how big you are, those who are behind you will end badly

The only thing you are doing is to fatten the packages of people in your lending creating false $ there is no demand and they sell them 5x below, now you will say, it is not my fault, you have only been collecting all the money from the ICO and put a couple of scripts and not put any of that money to buy back your coins and raise the price, you've washed your hands and it's a matter of time that this will end and end badly.

Where is everything you promised colleague? you only speak you are a scammer that you keep playing the game of words and alfinal you will try to wash your hands

By the way I am in all my right to put a complaint against you, I will not get anything but at least you will be wanted as a swindler and you know the law will come soon.
Activity: 6
February 11, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
Why did the internal exchange stop working? I tried to sell HBC, nothing happened.
It should work as far as we know.

Do I need to tell you my problem again?, If my account was blocked, at least tell me the reason. Don't read and leave without answer.
Activity: 87
February 11, 2018, 12:37:16 PM
Why did the internal exchange stop working? I tried to sell HBC, nothing happened.
Please correct internal exchange.
February 11, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
Hbc cannot survive this cuz any lending platform that manipulate price will soon exist
But we are alive or not? Wink

The internal exchanger stopped working or I have a bug?
Internal exchange is open. working.
As far as we know yes.

$0,423921 USD (-29,92% ...againGrin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fraud with system:
BitConnect
DavorCoin
HomeBlockCoin

Hopefully they can run fast.

Yea almost bcc and dav push price  Cheesy

hbc steal all the money and wanna steal more money from new investors and dont wanna use any btc from his bag , so fraud is bigger Smiley

why they dont close and finish this shit ? Smiley  because they wanna steal us little more....
.. Grin

No why should we, we are still here working as hard as we can to make everyone happy! Look if we wanted to run off with money we would have done it after the ICO like most scam coins did, we are real and try our best. We know that many people don't like us and even tried to hack us multiple times!

Well man you are totally the best scam i ever seen i dont know how you can write these such things here man.

all people know you are scaming and fraud people look the price on externals and look the price in our dashboard bro , unfortunabtley we got fraud by you and is just time that nobody will buy and join in the system and we will loss all the money bro , you are playing a very hard game and you will get consequences soon or later cause you are playing with people thats worst that play with money , all you write is words but the reality is that : nobody wanna stay with you.

thanks for another fraud
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 11, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 58
bountyreport
February 11, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
Homeblockcoin.com
February 11, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
How much of Homeblock coin was pre-mined, what percentage?

95% scam fake
5% soon fake

Result = fools got scammed and Dev made nice money 2018 big year for this people Tongue
Yeah after seeing that, if they did a 95% premine this thing is fucked.

They are dumping onto markets.  I also notice their block explorer the rich list page does not work, so you cannot see any movements from the Devs wallets or which ones they are.  Roll Eyes

We got scammed bro
Worst pyramid I ever seen In my life and one of the biggest scam also

HBC 1 sat soon they always lie us they never push price guys stop believe in roadmap guys 25$ so funny this guy
HBC is 0.40 now please dumb it till 1 sat Cheesy
Hello sir, but if you dump it to 1 sat your the one that kills HBC not we, keep that in mind and we always tried to deliver!
Homeblockcoin.com
February 11, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
It should work well now, the new exchange will be online by the end of the month.
Homeblockcoin.com
February 11, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
Hbc cannot survive this cuz any lending platform that manipulate price will soon exist
But we are alive or not? Wink

As far as we know yes.

$0,423921 USD (-29,92% ...againGrin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fraud with system:
BitConnect
DavorCoin
HomeBlockCoin

hbc steal all the money and wanna steal more money from new investors and dont wanna use any btc from his bag , so fraud is bigger Smiley

why they dont close and finish this shit ? Smiley  because they wanna steal us little more....
.. Grin

No why should we, we are still here working as hard as we can to make everyone happy! Look if we wanted to run off with money we would have done it after the ICO like most scam coins did, we are real and try our best. We know that many people don't like us and even tried to hack us multiple times!
February 11, 2018, 11:52:03 AM
All closed the internal exchange.
February 11, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
Is it possible find IP of Homeblockcoin account forum?

Private message good reward Embarrassed

you always crying  Cool Cool

Grin

Yea also working in some stuff and be funny in this forum  Grin
How is it going the experience ? U making tons of money ? Grin

@richyboy
You have bad intentions.
What is your purpose ?
and what will you earn?

Can you try to be a good person Smiley

My purpose is show the fraud of HBC in our eyes , im simply baller that will report hbc till he dont use his BTC ( all he promised to us , they fraud our money ) or EXIT and this is near to happen.

im good boy bro not bad boy !
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 11, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
We need rebellion guys so that they do what we need and not what they want !!! exchange and there is no that which they promised us for more than a month
Confrontation will not be of any use to anyone. I would like to find an opportunity for better interaction. We have all become hostages of the current situation in the crypto-currency market, and we also experience the consequences of closing all known lending projects.
Developers are hard at work in such conditions. And the community is hard to wait in such conditions. But the community is largely unorganized. In this situation, much in the hands of developers. Can they instill in us hope and faith in a prosperous future.

Wrong answer! Don't feed into hopelessness. Don't feed your weakness to others. Stay Strong! A day of reckoning is coming for all fraudulent companies.

Also, a day of payment will come in the future for most contributors of failed coins, especially those from the USA. Push a button and assets frozen, credit frozen, unable to travel again. All frauds will hide in bunkers.

Best option is to turn this around and do things honestly from now on. Be the light to shine on the other frauds. HBC must re-invent themselves but also must keep price above ICO prices to avoid the wrong attention.

It is actually very hard to drive a project to failure - it takes work to create fear and to fall from a mountain without using survival instincts just does not happen. Only the suicidal will fall without care - it is always obvious to those watching what motives were.

If HBC is victorious and the project lasts for several years at a normalized price above the ICO then it will not look good for companies like Davor and Bitconnect and Oaccoin and much trouble will magnetize over to them. A good option here may be to offer all owners a buyout of coins at a price higher than the highest offered ICO price but that is only if HBC no longer desires to work. The best option is to no longer upset your contributors and let the project run on community excitement without manipulating negative sentiment - you do that by following the weakened road map which you have already changed to your own favor.
February 11, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
Orders stand and I can not delete my warrant.
Activity: 294
February 11, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Wanted to buy couple hundreds at $2 at the end of January and happy now that I didn't.
February 11, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
Activity: 108
February 11, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
the market turn is not avoided! It's a cycle! and those who now merge the coin, then they will bite the elbows)
February 11, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
$0,423921 USD (-29,92% ...again)  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fraud with system:
BitConnect
DavorCoin
HomeBlockCoin

.. Grin
Activity: 51
February 11, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
$0,423921 USD (-29,92% ...again)  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fraud with system:
BitConnect
DavorCoin
HomeBlockCoin

February 11, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

I'm talking from the fact that there will be as now a price of $ 0.5 and for the reception in the lending of $ 25 and they will tell us what they did that they promised and the price is now 25

yea i know i repeat i hope they do it as soon as possible  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

REKT LENDERS Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: