Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 70. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
Hi! Please, tell more about the bonus program!
Activity: 59
February 12, 2018, 06:37:26 AM
7th highest volume on CoinMarketCap.

HBC is undervalued. Worth between 15k to 30k satoshi

Maybe more. But while in the market there are "DUMPS". The project is interesting, if the developer is smart - means will earn a lot.

Cry  Tests with buying and selling on the exchange - in any case - LOSS of funds.  Cry Cry
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
February 12, 2018, 06:24:45 AM
7th highest volume on CoinMarketCap.

HBC is undervalued. Worth between 15k to 30k satoshi
Activity: 59
February 12, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
It's not that the coin COULDN'T "explode" like Bitconnect, Regalcoin or Davorcoin did..

It's our (fkn) community's fault..

• either most people are stupid as hell because THEY are selling for this shitty price!! (NOT ME BECAUSE I NEVER SOLD 1 SINGLE FKN COIN!!)

or

• most people are too clever because TOO many just waited for the coin to hit some price without lending anything...

-----------------------------------------------------

So the question is:

In which form do the devs have these "millions of dollars" from the ICO?

• BTC? -> because of the price drop now 30-40% less money available

or

• did they change a lot of these coins to REAL money so that they still have more than enough money to BUY all these fkn coins for 30 cent so that less stupid people can kill this coin???

SUPER DUMP !!!  Shocked

... It is impossible to buy and sell on the stock exchange. "Dumps" reduce the cost of coins. I watch with interest.  Cool
Activity: 6
February 12, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
Dear HBC-Dev,

please advise when will this 2.5USD "bonus - stabilization - project" end?

Please be bit more open-minded and communicate with your community.

You also need to introduce better your new offers (nodes & mining)!
We need to get more investors into our HBC boat.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
Hello HBC Partners,

i dont know why you all crying about the low price Huh
Its yourself who put the price down because you dont HODL but sell for cheap, so im not wondering now
that the price is under 0.50$, as long as people sell for so cheap HBC would never go up and to the moon.

It has nothing to do with the HBC Team, how the price will be now or later 99% its up to us....
Off course the more it goes down the more people will sell, exit and forget about HBC, and this will slowly kill this project.

But if you "HODL STRONG" dont put sell orders under 40.000-50.000sat price will soon jump to 4-5$ and start slowly
gain again.....but as i told all of you ITS UP ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU !!!

Also to HBC Team, you need to explain better your Node Bundles, people wanna know what they will get if they start them !
This should be done already otherwise again to much questions and no answers, makes people scarry !!!

The new internal exchanger should be already done and finish 4 weeks already passed !!!
I know you opened the old one because new is not finish yet, but 2 more weeks is to long for the most people here, try to speed up.

Also the people wanna sell and buy HBC for "REAL MARKET PRICE" not the price you choose ! This is again less HBC Trust !!!

SO HOPE YOU READ THIS HERE AND START THINKING FASTER & CHANGE MIGHT FEW THINGS ASAP.
BEFORE HBC REALLY FINISH - ITS SIMPLE THE MORE WE EARN ALSO THE MORE YOU EARN !!!
Activity: 3
February 12, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
It's not that the coin COULDN'T "explode" like Bitconnect, Regalcoin or Davorcoin did..

It's our (fkn) community's fault..

• either most people are stupid as hell because THEY are selling for this shitty price!! (NOT ME BECAUSE I NEVER SOLD 1 SINGLE FKN COIN!!)

or

• most people are too clever because TOO many just waited for the coin to hit some price without lending anything...

-----------------------------------------------------

So the question is:

In which form do the devs have these "millions of dollars" from the ICO?

• BTC? -> because of the price drop now 30-40% less money available

or

• did they change a lot of these coins to REAL money so that they still have more than enough money to BUY all these fkn coins for 30 cent so that less stupid people can kill this coin???

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 04:59:59 AM
So much Fud, don't know if this is now a scam or not ?! I didn't bought already but i was thinking about buyin some, so someone can tell me whats going on ? And why some say it is a scam ?  Huh
February 12, 2018, 04:55:07 AM
Lending platform still operational according to yesterday's DEV tweet:

https://twitter.com/HomeBlockCoin/status/962122253335957504

Activity: 6
February 12, 2018, 04:49:54 AM
what's going on ?
February 12, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

The HomeBlockCoin (HBC) Developer is still communicating with the community to provide project updates via Twitter.

Just 5-million circulating supply. 16btc volume on February 12, 2018 UTC +1000 on CoinExchange.io, and 10btc on Cryptopia.co.nz volume.

HBC is not an abandoned project.

LINK (Twitter): https://twitter.com/HomeBlockCoin/status/962532762459758592
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 12, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
HBC !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 49
February 12, 2018, 04:29:38 AM
 How are you doing HBC? Why is there no advertising of our project? How do you attract new users? When run the bounty program?
Activity: 93
February 12, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
Today is $0,369783 USD (-15,53%) Grin Grin Grin
every single day we have a new top position in bad side
Activity: 49
February 12, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
Hello HBC dev,

I've problem or misunderstanding with the Node Bundle Masternodes (about time duration):
I've bought package for 10 000 HBC, and it's showing time period 90 days. Hope that's mistake.

First of all, many of you might know that the time duration of the bundle is not correct. When this going to be fixed? Secondly, what are the payouts of the Node bundle? Is the pool of the Master Node going to be only on official website?(kind a stupid question, but should be nice to have an answer)
Finally, what is the time period of the simulated price for 1 HBC = 2.50$? In addition, is the design of the internal exchange going to be redesigned?

Thank you HBC!
Hope to see answers soon.

and I have 500 HBC and 30 days shows.
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 03:36:58 AM
today  $0.353818 USD (-22.79%)
Lending coin  Grin
Dev shit
Lending coin are dead  Grin Grin
Activity: 15
February 12, 2018, 03:07:13 AM
 Huh Huh Huh
Keep calm guys.
I'm stuck money on HBC too, but, we must patient.
Only 4 day more to pass through to the Storm ( Luna new year ) .
This is the only way to keep the project alive. They doing right , nothing wrong here.
Stop being a crybaby, that 's not help.

All we need is waiting BTC up Trend to 9k-11k, with all coin up trned. That will be great to reset the price and HBC will Up Trend.
And the Bundle + Cloud mining will help price Up too.
But now is not the right time to introduce it.
All we need is wait the New Wave of BTC,  and keep patient.  That 's all about Investor do when Shit happen.

The Market will never stay Down Forever or Up forever. Remember it.
Now is the worst time to blame every project u join. Dont do it.
 Be a man
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 12, 2018, 01:43:26 AM
today  $0.353818 USD (-22.79%)
Lending coin  Grin
Dev shit
Activity: 27
February 12, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
Hello HBC dev,

I've problem or misunderstanding with the Node Bundle Masternodes (about time duration):
I've bought package for 10 000 HBC, and it's showing time period 90 days. Hope that's mistake.

First of all, many of you might know that the time duration of the bundle is not correct. When this going to be fixed? Secondly, what are the payouts of the Node bundle? Is the pool of the Master Node going to be only on official website?(kind a stupid question, but should be nice to have an answer)
Finally, what is the time period of the simulated price for 1 HBC = 2.50$? In addition, is the design of the internal exchange going to be redesigned?

Thank you HBC!
Hope to see answers soon.
Activity: 61
February 12, 2018, 12:26:13 AM
I'm telling you that you're stealing is easy to admit dude, everything will be saved here in the forum your user of course.

I'm not a person, I'm nobody in this big pond full of fish, does that phrase sound like? but I assure you that no matter how big you are, those who are behind you will end badly

The only thing you are doing is to fatten the packages of people in your lending creating false $ there is no demand and they sell them 5x below, now you will say, it is not my fault, you have only been collecting all the money from the ICO and put a couple of scripts and not put any of that money to buy back your coins and raise the price, you've washed your hands and it's a matter of time that this will end and end badly.

Where is everything you promised colleague? you only speak you are a scammer that you keep playing the game of words and alfinal you will try to wash your hands

By the way I am in all my right to put a complaint against you, I will not get anything but at least you will be wanted as a swindler and you know the law will come soon.

Dear HBC, please ban him !

Nobody cares what you write here ! you create panic !

We know that he is worried but we can not ban him and he just shared his impression. Just keep your head up guys Smiley

Moving around HBC between exchanges works fine as at 12 February 2018.

Both Cryptopia.co.nz and CoinExchange.io on the same chain.

Yes should work fine!

Well, in all fairness, it's a positive sign the HomeBlockCoin (HBC) Developer took the trouble of replying to my post and one other. There needs to be more technical and business communication to prevent price slide in such a demanding crypto market - but that's Crypto. We can't expect DEVs to moderate threads all day every day and hold conversations because they also have personal lives and no doubt work and income things to do. However,
 if a Developer benefits significantly from an ICO or the like, there is a moral and business responsibility to maintain or even progress the project.

Why we cant expect devs to moderate threads all day every day? Of course we can! They earned millions through the ICO, they could hire someone who is answering here whole day! That wouldn't cost a lot... come on...
Pages:
Jump to: