Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 74. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
It's because putin is huilo Grin
Who knows Wink
[/quote]
Haдeюcь, вы пpocтo нe пoняли o чeм cкaзaл этoт чeлoвeк, инaчe этo дикo тyпoй oтвeт, и вмecтo тoгo, чтoбы зaбaнить идиoтa, вы yпoдoбляeтecь eмy!
I hope you just do not understand what this person said, otherwise this is a wildly stupid answer, and instead of banning an idiot, you are like him!
[/quote]
Consonant!!! Better to say!
Activity: 66
February 11, 2018, 07:02:38 AM
HBC INFORMATION

First of all thank you for all the feedbacks we got, I mean here in the Forum you guys are stronger than any other community it is insane! Thank you so much! We know that there are some people which do not like some things but to be fair we always delivered 100%!

What will we do within the next 4 weeks:

Exchange:

- Internal Exchange implement Chart
- Internal Exchange better and fresher design
- Internal Exchange more user-friendly (buy and sell HBC easier)
- Internal Exchange 24h Volume

Backoffice:

- Auto reinvest option
- Affiliate ranking (Top 10 teams will receive bonuses)
- NEW Ref links, as the old ones get blocked by Facebook
- Buy it now button for easy HBC purchases (Backoffice or Exchange)
- Changes on the withdrawals policy (Details will be published)

Marketing:

- Incentives for promoting HBC around (something like Bounty Program)
- Win an Ipad or iPhoneX for sharing HBC (Details will follow)
- Contact influencer on YouTube and social media to push HBC
- Plan the International HBC Event

Support:

- Increase our support team so that all of you get a quicker answer.

Keep in mind we always delivered what we told you! We push and will deliver again do not worry, but HomeBlockCoin needs everyone of you too! We the people can bring the change and we believe that we will do great things 2018! Thank you and may the HBC be with you!

Feel free to share this around

Just a little reminder what was written on January 7th.
What has been implemented so far?
We are in the sixth week tomorrow!
Activity: 87
February 11, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
Is there an affiliate program for Masterdn?
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
February 11, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
Their domain name expires in a few months time, just like the site will.

I just visited it for the first time and although it says HTTPS there is no certificate for it, great security.

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:homeblockcoin.com
Registrar:NameCheap Inc.
Registration Date:2017-10-19
Expiration Date:2018-10-19
Updated Date:2017-10-23
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
February 11, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
HomeBlockCoin (HBC) 5-million circulating supply, top 10 ce volume and less than 175000 coins traded on CoinExchange.io (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC)

Price should be at least 15000 satoshi
Activity: 35
February 11, 2018, 06:54:10 AM
We need rebellion guys so that they do what we need and not what they want !!! exchange and there is no that which they promised us for more than a month
Confrontation will not be of any use to anyone. I would like to find an opportunity for better interaction. We have all become hostages of the current situation in the crypto-currency market, and we also experience the consequences of closing all known lending projects.
Developers are hard at work in such conditions. And the community is hard to wait in such conditions. But the community is largely unorganized. In this situation, much in the hands of developers. Can they instill in us hope and faith in a prosperous future.
Activity: 47
February 11, 2018, 06:39:39 AM
We need rebellion guys so that they do what we need and not what they want !!! exchange and there is no that which they promised us for more than a month
Activity: 47
February 11, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
I do not see any changes in the exchange !!!!! where what they promised us they did not get rid of anything they just cried the exchange then opened and nothing changed where our engravers trades trades as it was promised to us
Activity: 6
February 11, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
I am going to show you something. Check the time stamp of this message. Watch BTC price - at 8300 now. Will quickly drop this to 7800 and then bring back up to 8500.

Don't mess with our money HBC...

No demand and no rebuy his coins gg bro   0.50 to 25$ is 50x much stuff around here they never will hit more than 10$ if no we will see soon or later

dev pump?
Just wait HBC will rise soon enough Smiley

How to set my 2fa. Who can help me
In the 2FA section in the Dashboard

i liked your website since it has a business model from beginning.. actually im prolending i believe if a firm needs funding it should share profits with the supporters which is lendings official definition for me..
 the only problem in lending is they are forcing their own coins on interest to market which creates ecessive supply (no coins we convert on interest IS NOT DEMAND, it is supply) so they, (YOU) cant keep price high.. same problem is on homeblockcoin maybe i should write this to bitcoin talk forum  to them too Smiley

so I wrote it here too Smiley

THE SOLUTION IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE, give interest in another crypto currency and let us decide what to convert it to Smiley that way you can successfully increase price, right now you accepting at 2,5 and outside it is lower will not help much Smiley

keep up the good work!

Thank you very much sir, yes we are here to stay and we won't disappoint you!

HBC, hello, answer, masternodes VS stacking for profit what more?)
Hello sir, that is on you but masternodes are a bit more lucrative Wink

Why you ignore my message, just read and leave, You don't have answer or You cannot answer, My account has been block or something happened?, let me know
February 11, 2018, 05:54:32 AM
We can blame each other for a long time, but the truth in this situation is the understanding of the joint responsibility of investors and developers who depend on each other. The progress of the project depends on both sides.

I want to ask the developers to understand that after BCC and DAV it is very difficult for people to believe in the lending of the platform. My request is that the developers give people more specific information. People need more understanding of what awaits them in the future.

You say that soon HBC will grow, but do not say why and people do not believe.
You manipulate the price without warning and do not explain the reasons for these actions and people are afraid.

I participated in ICO from the very first to the last round. The first time I bought HBC for $ 1, and the last time - for $ 3. Since then, I have not sold a single coin, but only bought in addition. I believe in HBC, but I'm more and more beginning to understand that this faith is fanatical and is not based on common sense and belief in the development of the project. I really want to believe in HBC. But I don't want to force myself to believe. I want this faith to be based on accurate and detailed information received from the developers.

I want to ask you to give the community more specific and detailed information about what awaits us.
Namely:
- will the price again be synchronized in the back-office and on the external exchanges?
- how do you plan to pay the profit from the lending to people who will now buy the HBC at $ 0.4 but will go into the lending at $ 2.5 if you can not afford to pay without loss to those who went to the lending of $ 8, but buy for 4 $?
- Do you plan to partially buy HBC for a price increase?
- What exactly is the income and in what currency is expected from the Nodes Bundle?
- What coins can be mined in cloud mining?

Excellent Post. HomeBlockCoin (HBC). Something positive and constructive Smiley
Activity: 35
February 11, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
We can blame each other for a long time, but the truth in this situation is the understanding of the joint responsibility of investors and developers who depend on each other. The progress of the project depends on both sides.

I want to ask the developers to understand that after BCC and DAV it is very difficult for people to believe in the lending of the platform. My request is that the developers give people more specific information. People need more understanding of what awaits them in the future.

You say that soon HBC will grow, but do not say why and people do not believe.
You manipulate the price without warning and do not explain the reasons for these actions and people are afraid.

I participated in ICO from the very first to the last round. The first time I bought HBC for $ 1, and the last time - for $ 3. Since then, I have not sold a single coin, but only bought in addition. I believe in HBC, but I'm more and more beginning to understand that this faith is fanatical and is not based on common sense and belief in the development of the project. I really want to believe in HBC. But I don't want to force myself to believe. I want this faith to be based on accurate and detailed information received from the developers.

I want to ask you to give the community more specific and detailed information about what awaits us.
Namely:
- will the price again be synchronized in the back-office and on the external exchanges?
- how do you plan to pay the profit from the lending to people who will now buy the HBC at $ 0.4 but will go into the lending at $ 2.5 if you can not afford to pay without loss to those who went to the lending of $ 8, but buy for 4 $?
- Do you plan to partially buy HBC for a price increase?
- What exactly is the income and in what currency is expected from the Nodes Bundle?
- What coins can be mined in cloud mining?
Activity: 19
February 11, 2018, 05:12:11 AM
Hi, HomeBlockCoin!

Yesterday sent HBC from coinexchange on HBC web wallet.
24 hours have passed, the money was not received.
When to wait and whether to worry about?

Please help, txid operations from coinexchange - 574d5b3766f3f4dff3d4bc51ce1b22c940b7058d6282a0eae4eb7ddb859dc309.

Up. The money still hasn't come. When can I expect it to be more than a week?
2018-01-31 14:14:40    HBC   119.48890000

Contact official support is not obtained, the live support is not responding.

Hi, HBC!
Am asking solve this problem. Again.

In block Explorer transaction completed January 31, and the coins are not credited!

UP.
Activity: 10
February 11, 2018, 04:35:49 AM

Why you don't set limit price, limit price buy , sell Huh Feature bonus +2 lending, it's so bad , very bad. I lending price 1$=1hbc not bonus . Right now I must transfer price +2. Fucking....very people are trader, who make price down. U ONLY SET LIMIT PRICE BUY AND SELL. FEATURE +2 SO BAD
Activity: 21
February 11, 2018, 02:44:01 AM
No buy orders. They sold permanent coins for $5 LOL saying it will go to triple digits.

Companies profitably lure investors into new sections of their economy. All this is aimed at the fact that you have as little as possible owned coins! Only dreams will warm you .. Soon they will introduce cloud-based mining. So who wants everything there .. I'll get interest from leasing and convert to bitcoins!  Cheesy
February 11, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

HomeBlockCoin (HBC)at an interesting low now at just 5800 satoshi for a coin circulating supply of just 5-million and a total approx. 9-10-Million HBC & TOP 10 Volume on CoinExchange.io.

The value of HBC, based on supply should be 10'000 to 15'000 satoshi, but to go back any higher the DEV will need to hang around and continue to communicate with the community.

HomeBlockCoin (HBC) price graph average is approx 33k satoshi

HBC is on 2-exchanges, which is a plus: CoinExchange.io and Cryptopia.co.nz

CoinExchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HBC/BTC
Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=HBC_BTC

Last HomeBlockCoin (HBC) DEV update via Twitter as at the time of this message was 2-hours ago (11 February 2018 AEST): https://twitter.com/HomeBlockCoin/status/962532762459758592
Activity: 7
February 11, 2018, 12:35:40 AM
dev => use BTC => collecting HBC, eating ico 3$ finished => do not want to release money to stabilize prices. lending=>tranfer rate 2.5$=>sell 0.5$ fuckyou DEV HBC loz loz loz loz loz. DEV=dog  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
No buy orders. They sold permanent coins for $5 LOL saying it will go to triple digits.
Activity: 9
February 11, 2018, 12:24:54 AM
Thanks for the answer, but could you clarify how much, now I know already that if I put 2500 coins on stacking then in a month I will receive 10% of a gain in coins. And how many percent in coins for a month will I receive a package of 2500 in masternodes? It is important for people to know this in order to make a decision - how much minimum interest do you guarantee per month? And payment in coins?
Activity: 2
February 11, 2018, 12:13:31 AM
Why i cant withdraw hbc from exchange wallet?
cancelled 3 times
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 11, 2018, 12:10:22 AM
I am going to show you something. Check the time stamp of this message. Watch BTC price - at 8300 now. Will quickly drop this to 7800 and then bring back up to 8500.

Don't mess with our money HBC...

No demand and no rebuy his coins gg bro   0.50 to 25$ is 50x much stuff around here they never will hit more than 10$ if no we will see soon or later

dev pump?
Just wait HBC will rise soon enough Smiley

How to set my 2fa. Who can help me
In the 2FA section in the Dashboard

i liked your website since it has a business model from beginning.. actually im prolending i believe if a firm needs funding it should share profits with the supporters which is lendings official definition for me..
 the only problem in lending is they are forcing their own coins on interest to market which creates ecessive supply (no coins we convert on interest IS NOT DEMAND, it is supply) so they, (YOU) cant keep price high.. same problem is on homeblockcoin maybe i should write this to bitcoin talk forum  to them too Smiley

so I wrote it here too Smiley

THE SOLUTION IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE, give interest in another crypto currency and let us decide what to convert it to Smiley that way you can successfully increase price, right now you accepting at 2,5 and outside it is lower will not help much Smiley

keep up the good work!

Thank you very much sir, yes we are here to stay and we won't disappoint you!

Pages:
Jump to: