Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 87. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 01, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

What Is HomeBlockCoin apart from the hottest new coin out there?

HomeBlockCoin is a decentralized self regulated financial payment network created for users that want to be
independent from third parties like banks or the government. No middlemen or other institutions are needed
for processing transactions. HomeBlockCoin is a cryptocurrency to change the financial world in the future.
The HomeBlockCoin network runs without having any central servers. It is easy to use and allows you to
benefit from the blockchain technology. That means that money can be sent from A to B within seconds,
without any fees.

It is impossible to hack, change or falsify HomeBlockCoin. Because of the Blockchain technology multiple
servers must be hacked at the same time. This is not possible. So HomeBlockCoin is a safe and independent
currency.

The special to HomeBlockCoin is the name. This is because of his extraordinary ability to be mined by every
HomeBlockCoin user easy
and uncomplicated from home.

A coin for the people, please read the whitepaper for more information.

Technical Specification

Name: HomeBlockCoin
Total supply: 28,000,000
ICO: 5,000,000
Decimal place: 8
Mining Pool: Yes
Algorithm: X11
ICO date: 4th of November 2017
Price: Start at USD 1
Time Zone: London (GMT)

ICO

The ICO took place from the 4th November until the 21th November, we were always sold out within seconds, thank you guys!
Keep in mind that only on the first day, there will be no coin limit per person.
The ICO will go until the 21rd November and a total of 5,000,000 Coins, 250,000 each day will be available.  

Lending

Lending is to invest your own HomeBlockCoin to get a daily return from the management of
HomeBlockCoin. Lending is the opportunity to get daily return on your HomeBlockCoins. It is an impressive
concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.

No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your
investment.When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms &
conditions.

You can invest HomeBlockCoin coin in our lending platform from your dashboard. This investment option
allows you to profit from the HomeBlockCoin trading bot and the volatility software. This bot buys and sells
HomeBlockCoins automatically.

You will receive daily profit based on your investment. You will receive your capital back with the profits on
the following chart. You can take out your capital from HomeBlockCoin lending platfom or reinvest at any
time.

Affiliate

With HomeBlockCoins attractive refer and affiliate program you can earn additional Bitcoins by telling other
users about this opportunity and referring them to HomeBlockCoin community.

We are offering a bonus program which enables you the possibility to earn more for every new user who signs
up and joins to HomeBlockCoin lending platform using your affiliate link.

HomeBlockCoins affiliate program is designed with 7 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by
every registered partner. You will earn a commission every time a referral lends HomeBlockCoin on our
platform through your affiliate link. With the residual bonus you earn a commission on every interest your
partner gets (every day). The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.

Roadmap

04.11.2017: ICO start
23.11.2017: Start of lending program
December 2017: Coin start (listing on Coinmarketcap)
December 2017: External exchange launch 1
Q1 2018: HBC Bundles node concept
Q1 2018: Target price USD 25

For the complete roadmap check out the whitepaper.

Your HomeBlockCoin Team

Come on board and be a part on our first international event in February 2018 and welcome on board

Dear CoinHouse and HomeBlockCoin admin, you can’t solve my issue since 12/18/17 https://prnt.sc/i0bxpn . What kind of business is that. Your platform had a glitch and how is that my problem now. I have sent to you and over 20 messages and still no response. If my issue will not be solved I will be forced to complain on you and announce about your non professional behaviour on the forums. Then it will get ugly. Please resolve this issue and let me at least transfer my coins to Yobit if you are not able to fix it. My account https://coinhouse.eu:[email protected]

Hello sir that is not our issue or a problem from our side, we can not help you here this is on the exchange. Try to contact them again thanks

Buy at the price of ICO 1.95$ Wink
It is a good price right now yes Wink
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 06:48:41 PM
Buy at the price of ICO 1.95$ Wink
Activity: 12
February 01, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
Admin HBC. Please help me. 01/01/2018 - The lending program did not correctly transfer me from $ to HBC. At exchange rate 8. Please cancel this transaction (id237040) on the Transfer page. if possible!?
Homeblockcoin.com
February 01, 2018, 05:49:34 PM
If BTC drops to $ 8,000 Shocked how much will HBC cost? Who will give the forecast? Huh
1$ or dead. Bitconnect dead, and HBC dead. Only fools and sick people believe in fairy tales and golden mountains.  Grin
Hahaha so is BTC dead or NEO after the sell off Tongue ? We love people like you sir Grin

HBC UPDATE

We are pleased to announce that we have set up live support for you
 which will answer your questions quickly. This support will be available this week and the link will be published
in Telegram and Twitter. A team of #HBC will be at your disposal to provide you with fast answers

thank you guys and of course we will always answer here as usual Smiley

HomeBlockCoin Team works well.

The real value is not $100.
The real value is  $500+
Haha first target for Q1 2018 is 25$ then to the moon and beyond Wink

If BTC drops to $ 8,000 Shocked how much will HBC cost? Who will give the forecast? Huh
1$ or dead. Bitconnect dead, and HBC dead. Only fools and sick people believe in fairy tales and golden mountains.  Grin

No!

HomeBlockCoin team smart and successful. Because the homeblockcoin  was standing in bad January.
And the HomeBlockCoin team works well.
That is passion ! Thank you sir!
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
February 01, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
1$ or dead. Bitconnect dead, and HBC dead. Only fools and sick people believe in fairy tales and golden mountains.  Grin
Homeblockcoin.com
February 01, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
HBC UPDATE

We are pleased to announce that we have set up live support for you
 which will answer your questions quickly. This support will be available this week and the link will be published
in Telegram and Twitter. A team of #HBC will be at your disposal to provide you with fast answers

thank you guys and of course we will always answer here as usual Smiley
Activity: 87
February 01, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
Activity: 12
February 01, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
Dear HBC team,

- when first international meeting ?
- when re-lending start with 10-20$ ?
- when competition ?

Hope to hear soon from you Wink

1. As you remeber from our old roadmap, we wanted to do it in February. As of the delays with the exchanges we decided to change the date. The Event will take place in the first Quarter of this year. We will do a survey to find out where you guys want the Event to take place. We had many people who asked us from England, but we will let you know soon about everything!

2. Re-Lending is not planned to be back within the next 4 weeks as we will implement many other things to help our community grow even bigger!

3. Competition is going to be implemented within the near future so yeah we are pretty close to it Wink

4. Exchange, we know that you all wait for a better internal exchange and we work on it as we need to make it as safe as possible, there were some people trying to get into the system and exchange so we want to make sure nothing happens to us like to Nicehash or other big exchanges. I will update you during the weekend about the new exchange and the progress.

when will the withdrawal of money Huh??
Please do not spam or we have to ban you. To make sure that all funds are secure we decided to stop all withdrawals until this weekend. So on Sunday the latest you will be free to withdraw again as usual. Keep in mind we always keep our word.

Admin HBC. Can you cancel transaction # 237040? The program incorrectly counted the translation. In the old course 8
Is this a transaction or a lending? We'll have a look at it.
Yes. Page "TRANSFER YOUR EARNINGS" From $ to HBC
Activity: 2
February 01, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin team,
I believe you are honest in your work, and I feel that you have passion in what you do (I hope not to be wrong).
Last night (after being back from a business trip) I wanted to take advantage of the last 8 dollars offer to increase my lending program. But with my unpleasant surprise it was not possible because all the operations were paused. I was thinking of taking bitcoins from your platform to exchange them in HBC but the withdrawal was paused too (so I have my bitcoins locked on your platform). Time has run out and I could not take advantage of your offer. It does not seem serious  to promise time to take advantage of an offer and then make it impossible to use before the time expiring. Do you think to allow us to recover the hours that you took away to allow those who could not take advantage of the 8 dollars lending offer?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 108
February 01, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
I want to change the topic from crypto market fear for a moment. It appears that much is on the table for HBC during the next quarter.

I am hoping that some will give an honest opinion of where they think the price of both HBC and BTC will be at the end of the next 3 months (May 1st). Please take into account the new HBC roadmap and the overall seasonality of the crypto market which usually starts to recover strongly each February.

I am hoping to start posting an average price projection for each quarter so I will throw out any outliers (extreme off-the-chart numbers both high and low). Post your numbers during the next week. Honest projections please. I would like to post the closest correct answers on May 5th. Who knows, maybe some kind of bonus to the winner. Thanks!

My honest opinion over the next three months.

BTC will bounce back to roughly $17-$18k (the bounce back will be once people get comfortable with the South Korean regulations, as well as the tether mess straightens itself)

HBC with that will run to roughly $25-$30 simply because of the features that will drive the price (Nodes, Cloud mining, offline shops, as well as the lending and staking) HBC is much diff from other lending platforms because it has several different utilities for use whereas others simply had or have staking and lending. I believe once it crosses the $30 threshold it will takeoff. unfortunately it all depends on big daddy BTC.
I agree!! most likely scenario
Activity: 55
February 01, 2018, 02:56:53 PM
I want to change the topic from crypto market fear for a moment. It appears that much is on the table for HBC during the next quarter.

I am hoping that some will give an honest opinion of where they think the price of both HBC and BTC will be at the end of the next 3 months (May 1st). Please take into account the new HBC roadmap and the overall seasonality of the crypto market which usually starts to recover strongly each February.

I am hoping to start posting an average price projection for each quarter so I will throw out any outliers (extreme off-the-chart numbers both high and low). Post your numbers during the next week. Honest projections please. I would like to post the closest correct answers on May 5th. Who knows, maybe some kind of bonus to the winner. Thanks!

My honest opinion over the next three months.

BTC will bounce back to roughly $17-$18k (the bounce back will be once people get comfortable with the South Korean regulations, as well as the tether mess straightens itself)

HBC with that will run to roughly $25-$30 simply because of the features that will drive the price (Nodes, Cloud mining, offline shops, as well as the lending and staking) HBC is much diff from other lending platforms because it has several different utilities for use whereas others simply had or have staking and lending. I believe once it crosses the $30 threshold it will takeoff. unfortunately it all depends on big daddy BTC.
Activity: 80
February 01, 2018, 02:28:38 PM
It starts to be depressed all these market FUD around Bitcoin and Crypto in general!

Hope to see some green soon im sure HBC will do great when the market will reverse.. I pray that it dont take an other full month of pain :3
Homeblockcoin.com
February 01, 2018, 02:12:30 PM
Hello HBC!

I wonder, why Circulating Supply is 5 000 000 coins while there is mined coins. Maybe I've not enough information, could you please provide with some info about it.
In addition, I assume the design of the internal will be changed after weekends?) Is there will be some informations about bounty prog., and competition. There are some big players on our field.
Could you provide some information on your answer, so it can somehow pump a bit price?))

Thank you dev team!
HBC to the moon for fuel stop! Roll Eyes
Hello sir, yes CMC did a mistake :/ Right now we have mora than10.000.000 HBC in circulation, they should fix this asap.

Yes there will be a complete new exchange, bounty program and competition plan will come within this month so it will be a great month for sure!

now 2 dollar why? WHAT IS THIS A SCAM?
This is due the Bitcoin dump at the moment, many people are scared and sell their BTC for USD so this is a normal thing in crypto just remember 2017 when BTC was around 3.000$ and crashed to 1.400, everyone thought that is it but this is just the normal BTC life, it is like a roller coaster Wink

HODL your coins is what we suggest but of course it is in your hands!

I SELL NEVER I HODL AND SELL BY 400$ !!!!!
NICE sir we like your passion and are happy about your trust!
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 01, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Activity: 108
February 01, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
against the background of news it seems like you have to wait a long time for growth (((
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
now 2 dollar why? WHAT IS THIS A SCAM?
This is due the Bitcoin dump at the moment, many people are scared and sell their BTC for USD so this is a normal thing in crypto just remember 2017 when BTC was around 3.000$ and crashed to 1.400, everyone thought that is it but this is just the normal BTC life, it is like a roller coaster Wink

HODL your coins is what we suggest but of course it is in your hands!

I SELL NEVER I HODL AND SELL BY 400$ !!!!!
Activity: 21
February 01, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
HBC 2.3$ . what the fuck . they promised 25$ in the end of January  Angry Angry Angry after a new roadmap with new dates   Undecided

Please sell ALL your Cryptocurrencies!
you dont know how it works on this market...

I cant read that shit anymore...
Activity: 93
February 01, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
HBC 2.3$ . what the fuck . they promised 25$ in the end of January  Angry Angry Angry after a new roadmap with new dates   Undecided

Look at BTC turbo......NOTHING CAN GROW IN THE CURRENT MARKET
Maybe you are right. All coins in red colors
Activity: 55
February 01, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Look at BTC turbo......NOTHING CAN GROW IN THE CURRENT MARKET
Activity: 93
February 01, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: