Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 90. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
buy more and wait. it's good for dev and investor.

EXACTLY BUY MORE + HOLD + GO INTO LENDING + STAKING = HBC RISE SOON !!!

Better having a monthly income as a fast up and down and then cry why why why ....
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 04:22:40 AM
2.9$ shit happens Undecided

Shit? No! Smiley
Now you can buy HBC for this low price for your $$$ earnings from your lending (hopefully you lent it for $8).
And then hold and wait for the HBC price to rise and sell or reinvest Wink
Shit yes/

Attention!
To make it clear again: The HomeBlockCoin lending program will always continue as usual.
There is no change in profit, duration or lending amounts.
From 1 February, 2018 the lending price in the back office will be synchronized with the price of the external exchanges.
Therefore, there is only the possibility to buy HBC cheaper on the external exchange and to lend it for the in back office stabilized price of $ 8.00.
With this bonus everyone is offered a stable price.
If the price on the external exchanges rises above $ 8.00 by February 1, it will be synchronized earlier.

another deception.

Tы тyпoй чтo лиHuh B чeм тeбя oбмaнyли? Grin Tы пpocтo читaть видимo нe yмeeшь
Activity: 207
February 01, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
mlm coin will goto die
Activity: 27
February 01, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
HBC Dev

When will internal exchange be added to cmc market source?

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 16
February 01, 2018, 04:08:55 AM
Hello,

I think one reason that the price is going down, is that some people will cash out. Now you can get your invest back, without any losses, because there is no fix lending rate anymore.

So some people will use this chance to get their start investment back. I think the price will go down for the first time. But after that the price should go up.

Activity: 110
February 01, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Shit? No! Smiley
Now you can buy HBC for this low price for your $$$ earnings from your lending (hopefully you lent it for $8).
And then hold and wait for the HBC price to rise and sell or reinvest Wink
Activity: 93
February 01, 2018, 03:01:13 AM
Activity: 111
February 01, 2018, 01:47:30 AM
See larger volumes of buying and selling in coinexchange. Clearly this bot programmers trying to show the visibility volume for coinmarketcap.
Activity: 27
February 01, 2018, 12:34:54 AM
buy more and wait. it's good for dev and investor.
Activity: 1
January 31, 2018, 11:39:37 PM
Any Innovation? Huh
No  . . . .  Different name and shape of Bit Connect . . . . . Brother from another mother
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 10:49:12 PM
"The exchange deposits are currently paused."
Tell us please, when will it open?

if it is opened then we will see hbc=1$

What happened here. This price movement makes no sense. Some small fry keep jumping in with their penny-sized trades on the external exchanges and artificially lowering the price. HBC where are you? Squash them and make them regret ever attempting to play with your coin.

Looks like a sore loser trading it and they are too scared to leave their large sized asks up. Chickens!

The volume (number of coins traded) for the last few down bars does not equal 1/3 of any of the up priced bars from the last 8 hours. Pure manipulation here. The only good thing is that when it gets established on CMC and HBC goes back into the market to buy the price rise will list it in the top 10 and get even more attention.
January 31, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

What happened here. This price movement makes no sense. Some small fry keep jumping in with their penny-sized trades on the external exchanges and artificially lowering the price. HBC where are you? Squash them and make them regret ever attempting to play with your coin.

Looks like a sore loser trading it and they are too scared to leave their large sized asks up. Chickens!
Activity: 55
January 31, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

My assumption is they are pausing all internal exchange for 24 hours so that coinmarket cap can list the internal and have an accurate 24 hour volume
January 31, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

Activity: 1
January 31, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 09:24:24 PM
Telegram
Dear Community!
HBC Performance Update.
For security reasons, the payouts were delayed to make sure each member gets the right lending amount.
Over the past 24 hours, we've made a performance update that overrides this delay for now, all earnings will be paid on time.
#HomeBlockCoin #LendingProfits
Activity: 6
January 31, 2018, 08:43:28 PM
Dear HBC team, I wanted to invest my 425hbc in LANDING and sent them 2 hours before the end of the campaign for $ 8 ... I rarely ask anyone for concessions, but this is the case when I want to ask to extend the lending program for another 24 hours.

I know you are able to do this, because you are trying for us ... I did not know that transactions took so long, but I found out about it late when I sent my hbc ... I very much count with my friends (who also want to go into lending at a price $ Cool that you can make us a holiday and extend the lending program for another 24 hours ...
Activity: 4
January 31, 2018, 08:31:56 PM
Activity: 13
January 31, 2018, 08:23:54 PM
Rank 411 on Coinmarketcap  Smiley Smiley Smiley enjoy the victory guys  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
January 31, 2018, 08:23:19 PM
HBC finally you syncronized the price like you said before thats TOP Wink

✅Market Cap
✅Circulating Supply
✅Total Supply
✅Max Supply

👉 Actually at rank #404 on Coinmarketcap 🚀🚀🚀

Now better you spread the voice support HBC, then lets go to the MOON !!!
Pages:
Jump to: