Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 52. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
HighRewardCoin token will be used as main payments method on platform. If HRC lending system will become success, tokens price will always grow.
so, i was right. This is just utility token
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
so, you mean that this token just utility token, right?
nowadays most of project have utility token. This is ok
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
You will use tokens for trading on exchanges or make deposit on HRC and earn profit!

HighRewardCoin token will be used as main payments method on platform. If HRC lending system will become success, tokens price will always grow.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
It seems that somewhere I read that they plan to do it, but I'm not sure
i hope that they will translate their official documents as soon as possible
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
You will use tokens for trading on exchanges or make deposit on HRC and earn profit!

so every token/coin can be tradable on exchanges after listing. This is not somethig special

And what do you want? All investors are interested in trading their actives, aren't they? But there is one more question appeared: will investors able to trade HRC after or before platform launch.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
https://highrewardcoin.io/HRC-whitepaper-en.pdf there is a lot of important information
how do you think, developers will translate their official white paper on another languages?
It seems that somewhere I read that they plan to do it, but I'm not sure

so every token/coin can be tradable on exchanges after listing. This is not somethig special
vite
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects like aDeX or wings?
which functions will have your token?

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
A cool project with great potential. if it is as it is stated then it looks like a good long-term investment
Though who voiced my thoughts Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://highrewardcoin.io/HRC-whitepaper-en.pdf there is a lot of important information
how do you think, developers will translate their official white paper on another languages?
It seems to me, only if it is very necessary, because everything is clear in English
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
which functions will have your token?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Where I can see more information about this project?
vite
Founders or team member will answer better. But as I understand that project will develop special AI based trading bots, that will use investors deposits and trade on market. Part of profit will be back to investors, another part is the revenue of platform!
will developers pay outs some dividends for tokenholders? Or part of profit will distribute between all developers?
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Guys do you know did the project reach soft cap? Its sad, that they don't add this information on main page.
sorry, but ICO not started. It will star 20 january

i'm sorry, but i read many information about this project, and i dont know, why this project realy good?
Can u explain me?
i think that this project will be good because they are gonna use AI technology in their project. This is always look very promising
vite
Founders or team member will answer better. But as I understand that project will develop special AI based trading bots, that will use investors deposits and trade on market. Part of profit will be back to investors, another part is the revenue of platform!
as i know, cindicator will do the same. But its doesnt matter that this project not good. May be this AI will be better
A cool project with great potential. if it is as it is stated then it looks like a good long-term investment
i'm sorry, but i read many information about this project, and i dont know, why this project realy good?
Can u explain me?

Pages:
Jump to: