Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 55. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Where i can see how many people are investors in this project?
you can try make it in etherscan.io. You can check all eth address which already invested in this project.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
what bonuses will be given for referrals?
there is some referral program? This is look very interesting. I can spread a word about this project
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Less than 3 days left before ICO end. Everybody who wants to join HRC must do it immediately! Also you should notice that minimum HRC deposit is $ 100, so it's illogical to invest less.
i can invest only eth?
vite
i think that it will be some token  bonus
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
already appeared some facts about the team? Huh
I think it's too early to say something about the team should give them time

It is too late to announce information about team. This facts must be public before the ICO sales, not after funding campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Where i can see how many people are investors in this project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
already appeared some facts about the team? Huh
I think it's too early to say something about the team should give them time
Less than 3 days left before ICO end. Everybody who wants to join HRC must do it immediately! Also you should notice that minimum HRC deposit is $ 100, so it's illogical to invest less.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Developers have fixed the problem of overlaying one text with another, it's nice
It's always nice when the developers do not let things go by themselves and correct them on time
When will main ICO starts and ends?
If hard cup will be achieved - ICO would stops?
vite
You can find everything on official site. All we know is that HRC bot will trade on crypto, forex and binary options market and use AI to create unique strategy.
i think this is enough for succes
Activity: 322
Developers have fixed the problem of overlaying one text with another, it's nice
Thats really good news! How do you think what would be the price of token after ICO?
i think that it will be higher than on ICO
Thats good, but maybe creators have some graphycs?
I think he meant that the token served not only as a currency but also as a mechanism for some kind of program!
Do you have a private sale?

You can find everything on official site. All we know is that HRC bot will trade on crypto, forex and binary options market and use AI to create unique strategy.
Thats really good news! How do you think what would be the price of token after ICO?
Thats good, but maybe creators have some graphycs?
I think he meant that the token served not only as a currency but also as a mechanism for some kind of program!
Do you have a private sale?
vite
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

i think that it depends on results of ICO
vite

Yes. At different stages of negotiations.

this is really good. Do you plan announce more partnerships?
Activity: 294
I saw cases when people ran through money and after that the person from the second time took the jackpot!
Everything is possible. Just with the blockchain technology at least you can be sure that you will not be deceived.
I think that this is the main factor in the project
I agree that many would not have invested anything without guarantee that they can somehow protect their investments
The developer promised to return the money if the soft cap was not reached, it was good news. And the fact that they have assembled the soft cap is even better
A project with a mind for investors, I am looking forward to this
Pages:
Jump to: