Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 53. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 100
A cool project with great potential. if it is as it is stated then it looks like a good long-term investment
i'm sorry, but i read many information about this project, and i dont know, why this project realy good?
Can u explain me?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
A cool project with great potential. if it is as it is stated then it looks like a good long-term investment
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
i think that you can check official website, read whitepaper. Also you can write articles about this project from crypto community
can you explain me where i can find some articles about this project? I wanna see opinion of crypto community
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Where I can see more information about this project?
i think that you can check official website, read whitepaper. Also you can write articles about this project from crypto community
All correctly said almost all the basic information on the site and if something does not find ask answer
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Will this information be added to the main page or will it need to be viewed in my personal account?
think that you can see it everywhere
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Whould it be some extra bonuses for private sale investors?
as i know there is no any privat sale, only main ICO
vite
Will this information be added to the main page or will it need to be viewed in my personal account?
think that you can see it everywhere
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I sincerely suggest that the author link the site, white paper links, as well as some types of parameters listed in the home page, do not just put a map, I find a long time the site, the result is not the bottom of the top of the font to see it, the whole It took nearly 1 minute

Yes, the site is rather ill-conceived. Investors must spend a lot of time to analyze and find all data about HRC.
I think that they will fix it with time
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Whould it be some extra bonuses for private sale investors?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Guys do you know did the project reach soft cap? Its sad, that they don't add this information on main page.

ICO period: 20 January - 20 February
vite
Sorry for this question, but why should we trust HRC? No information about team, bots, lending system. All investors will get high rates and fast profit!
im agree with you, topic starter have to add informatoin about developers team in topic. It wil be really good
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
I sincerely suggest that the author link the site, white paper links, as well as some types of parameters listed in the home page, do not just put a map, I find a long time the site, the result is not the bottom of the top of the font to see it, the whole It took nearly 1 minute

Yes, the site is rather ill-conceived. Investors must spend a lot of time to analyze and find all data about HRC.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Guys do you know did the project reach soft cap? Its sad, that they don't add this information on main page.
may be its because ICO not started yet?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Sorry for this question, but why should we trust HRC? No information about team, bots, lending system. All investors will get high rates and fast profit!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Developers have fixed the problem of overlaying one text with another, it's nice

Yes, we took into account your notes and corrected the problem.
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Referral link you can get in your profile -> "MY REFERALS" tab -> click "ADD LINK"
And give this link to your friends or other people for registration  Wink
ok, thank you. What about reward?
vite
do you plan to create an application for android and ios?
do you see this in their official roadmap? If it is then they will do this a bit later, if not then not
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

ICO period: 20 January - 20 February
Pages:
Jump to: