Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 54. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
what bonuses will be given for referrals?
can you explain me how i can participate in this program?

Referral link you can get in your profile -> "MY REFERALS" tab -> click "ADD LINK"
And give this link to your friends or other people for registration  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
the end will be if in the bounty thread it will be written that the campaign is over).
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
do you plan to create an application for android and ios?
I am also interested in this issue! It would be interesting and very convenient!
Activity: 196
Guys do you know did the project reach soft cap? Its sad, that they don't add this information on main page.
Activity: 322
do you plan to create an application for android and ios?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
i think that devs can help me here
im sure that developers read this thread but in official chat you can get answer on your questions a bit faster
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
you have to check it on official website or read their white paper. Or try to ask about it in telegram/slack.
i think that devs can help me here
but im asking abour referral program, not bounty campaign
you have to check it on official website or read their white paper. Or try to ask about it in telegram/slack.
Merit: 111
vite
Somebody can tell me the working principle of HRC payments in specific periods with higher percentages depending on the amount of the deposit? Whant to ask,  do HRC has private sale, or maybe some pre-sale discount?
as i know token price will start from 0,8 usd per token
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Somebody can tell me the working principle of HRC payments in specific periods with higher percentages depending on the amount of the deposit? Whant to ask,  do HRC has private sale, or maybe some pre-sale discount?

All we know is information that is written on site. I think that the more money you will deposit, the more successful and experienced bot will be used for trading...  Or HRC use one bot for everybody, but if you fund more money, they will share more profit with you.
Activity: 350
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Where i can see how many people are investors in this project?
i think that developers will show to community all statistic from presale and we will see total number of participants and raised funds
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
what bonuses will be given for referrals?
can you explain me how i can participate in this program?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
already appeared some facts about the team? Huh
I think it's too early to say something about the team should give them time
after 2 days already selling tokens, very little time left
Waiting, waiting for this moment Smiley
already appeared some facts about the team? Huh
I think it's too early to say something about the team should give them time
after 2 days already selling tokens, very little time left
Pages: