Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 59. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
why chinese investros cant participate in ICO?
because china bans most of ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
what is the cost of the token now and where can I see more detailed information about your project
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
as i know they cant participate in ICO
why chinese investros cant participate in ICO?
Merit: 111
vite

Yeah, there are a lot of investors who lives in China!
as i know they cant participate in ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

Developers have already added 5 languages: En, Fr, Es, Ko, Vi, Hi. It's normal amount of translated site versions, which one additional language do you need?
do they plan add chinese language?
At the moment there is only Korean, but I think soon there will be Chinese
Yeah, there are a lot of investors who lives in China!

I think that this is due to the fact that the chinese cant participate in ICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Developers have already added 5 languages: En, Fr, Es, Ko, Vi, Hi. It's normal amount of translated site versions, which one additional language do you need?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

You can see this information on the main site. And what will be the price, when the coin is listed on the exchange, no one knows.
im asking about price on ICO.
Merit: 111
vite

as you can see, only two languages available now
Activity: 98
Did the team have experience with blockchain projects?

We don't know this details, but they have experience in trading industry. Also we can use special HRC wallet, but without any info about developers I won't trust it.

That's why I asked, it is very important to have experience in projects based on blockchain technology, otherwise there will be no trust
his project looks awesome the concept about the instrument is very nice many people are addicting in music world so this is a great opportunity for this project to succeed.. goodluck on this..
Would it be some articles in Ukrainian language?
Maybe but do not hope for it read on English is also quite convenient
Absolutely agree with you, from english everything is read without problems
his project looks awesome the concept about the instrument is very nice many people are addicting in music world so this is a great opportunity for this project to succeed.. goodluck on this..
It is unlikely, I have not seen a single mention of the Ukrainian language
May be you are right.....im just have interest about it.
It is unlikely, I have not seen a single mention of the Ukrainian language
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Maybe but do not hope for it read on English is also quite convenient
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
which languages available on official site?
as i can see, its french and english. And devs wanna add more languages
The more languages there are, the more people will be and the better the project Smiley

Activity: 196

Hard cap: 12.730.000$
Soft cap: 1.000.000$
how many cost one token?
You can see this information on the main site. And what will be the price, when the coin is listed on the exchange, no one knows.
how many cost one token?
there will be different price during ICO's stages
Token Sale Price: 0.8$-1,75$ = 1 HRC
Pages:
Jump to: