Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 57. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I saw cases when people ran through money and after that the person from the second time took the jackpot!
Everything is possible. Just with the blockchain technology at least you can be sure that you will not be deceived.
I think that this is the main factor in the project
I agree that many would not have invested anything without guarantee that they can somehow protect their investments
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
No one is investing in blindness, all are conducting reconnaissance before this
They will not invest unless they see that there is such an opportunity

By investing in the ico, along with interesting ideas I'm interested in the level of planning and strategy of the project. Involvement of resources in my opinion useful only in the presence of the team a roadmap for the further work.
Actually there is not enough list of developers
Activity: 196
By investing in the ico, along with interesting ideas I'm interested in the level of planning and strategy of the project. Involvement of resources in my opinion useful only in the presence of the team a roadmap for the further work.
I still think that the project team is more important than the road map. Because if they have well-known advisors, it's much better. In the road map they can write anything.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There are so many projects using blockchain nowadays. And many of them have a worthy cause, for their teams seem to care for social issues etc.

How's your project different from them? What's in it for the people?
I saw cases when people ran through money and after that the person from the second time took the jackpot!
Everything is possible. Just with the blockchain technology at least you can be sure that you will not be deceived.
I think that this is the main factor in the project
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

tell me, what is unique about the solutions your project? Just in this area there is a high competition in my opinion.
what competitors can you name?

For example,the investing platform "sisa".

With the project materials I have read, I want to understand why it is unique is for investors. Huh
I think that every project has its pluses and minuses!
The investor should look at what to invest in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
tell me, what is unique about the solutions your project? Just in this area there is a high competition in my opinion.

With the project materials I have read, I want to understand why it is unique is for investors. Huh
I think that every project has its pluses and minuses!
The investor should look at what to invest in.
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.

it would be interesting to see how that project will be implemented in the Blockchain.
HighRewardCoin invests in three dierent instruments to exclude any risk: forex, binary options, and cryptocurrencies. All three instruments
are manages by the trading bots using the state-of-the-art strategies. This is a good strategy

But all these three instruments are too risky even for experienced traders. Markets sometimes are going crazy and how bot will trade in untrivial situation?

And where there are no risks
in the lottery there are no risks? no I do not believe)
Its no risks, just it's how fortune loves you. So it's on your own.
HighRewardCoin invests in three dierent instruments to exclude any risk: forex, binary options, and cryptocurrencies. All three instruments
are manages by the trading bots using the state-of-the-art strategies. This is a good strategy

But all these three instruments are too risky even for experienced traders. Markets sometimes are going crazy and how bot will trade in untrivial situation?

Its no risks, just it's how fortune loves you. So it's on your own.

Mistaken a little to say that there are risks everywhere Undecided

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

I agree not really that and it is visible any competitors, can that that I have missed
this is really good if this project have not any competitors
what are the main competitors of this project already on the market?

I think that at the moment there are no obvious competitors on the market! Especially in the field of blockade. There are a couple of new projects but they are not equal to this!
I agree not really that and it is visible any competitors, can that that I have missed
Pages:
Jump to: