Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HRC: Investment instrument based on new generation blockchain - page 72. (Read 7798 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
In white paper is written than 10% tokens are reserved for referral payments and bounty campaign. When will bounty start?
The project announced advisors? I want to see the team of project.

All HRC team and advisors are anonymous... They won't tell to public their name and social profiles, as I understand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Now there is no information about it, i am wayting news too. It would be interesting!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Do you accept VISA cards?
here will be bounty program?

You can invest in HRC with BTC or ETH, like in any another ICO.
If bounty campaign will be, you will see the link on topic in this thread.
Yes, you are right!
I'm sure that devs would notify  us  when the bounty campaign will started!
i glad to say that bounty campaign allready started - you can join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2633490.new#new
Bounty campaign? it's mean? i can get more bonus?
Yes exactly!
This means that you can get tokens of this wonderful project  for certain actions, for example: writing a post about that project on Facebook or Twitter, or simply doing a retweet post.

Yes, you are right!
I'm sure that devs would notify  us  when the bounty campaign will started!

I know just that main ICO will be from 20 january till 20 february.
Activity: 322
They mentioned the referral system of bonuses
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Well, I would like to know what kind of hardcap
Activity: 4
Soft cap is reached?
I want to know more information, such as the background of your company, who is your team and advisors, etc

The company has existed for a long time and the team was also formed many years ago. We have several people who advise us, but as you could already notice we did not show their photos on the site, as it was their wish.
After the ICO we will have a conference of the owners of our tokens, most likely in Macau.

Pretty silly movement, don't be offended. Investors love when they can see real team and their social profiles. If persons have something to hide, this is first alarm signal...

I'd reccomend you to add all your team members on site and add social links to their accounts.
Activity: 98
I want to know more information, such as the background of your company, who is your team and advisors, etc

The company has existed for a long time and the team was also formed many years ago. We have several people who advise us, but as you could already notice we did not show their photos on the site, as it was their wish.
After the ICO we will have a conference of the owners of our tokens, most likely in Macau.
On which exchanges is it planned to start trading these coins?

You can buy/sell tokens on etherdelta, yobit, coinexchange, gate, bleutrade, tradesatoshi after the ICO end.
The project announced the listing on yobit? It's amazing if they will do it.
what interesting things have you found at this exchange? I think there are too small amounts.
I believe in this exchange, they have the potential. They have problems now, but they are always ready to inform and try to solve the problem.

The best tokens exchange is EtherDelta, no matter what. Decentralized platform is always better than centralized one, cause all your money are in safe!
You think EtherDelta safe??? you may not have heard that the last time a hacker hacked into the Delta and took out all the ether, and the tokens.

I've heard about that situation, and I think that no exchange is safe enough to hold your money on it. But EtherDelta is one of the best variant to exchange one digital assets on another. Or you know better platform? 

You can buy/sell tokens on etherdelta, yobit, coinexchange, gate, bleutrade, tradesatoshi after the ICO end.
what interesting things have you found at this exchange? I think there are too small amounts.
I believe in this exchange, they have the potential. They have problems now, but they are always ready to inform and try to solve the problem.

The best tokens exchange is EtherDelta, no matter what. Decentralized platform is always better than centralized one, cause all your money are in safe!
Activity: 196

Which exchanges do you use? I was recommended to use EtherDelta and shapeshift (about this exchange I read a lot of negative comments, so I don't know if I'll use it).
Dear developer, is there any prize or bonus when you purchase your tokens today? today at the  day of celebrating the new year!

Smart contract does not allow to do this now. The biggest bonus will be at the beginning of the ICO, then the price will be almost double in the last block.

When you beginning ICO?

January 20, 2018

OK, you can tell where this material??? I don't know what to read?

I liked to read the white paper, https://highrewardcoin.io/HRC-whitepaper-en.pdf however, I recommend that you first start with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSoKGgnCHcE that it was immediately clear roadmap. and waiting for more materials, webinars, etc.) hope this will be enough!

OK, Thank you very much!
You Welcome!  Wink by the way, I recommend you to subscribe to their Facebook page and follow the news.
about facebook - links broken or they are banned

We have on the Facebook page temporary technical work. The page will be available soon. Follow our news in other social networks.
Thank you for understanding!
Pages:
Jump to: