Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 55. (Read 47169 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
you can join more than 2 campaign, just read the rule,
there is no limit on how much we join campaign on social media, not like signature campaign you have to chose only one
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think that this project will do pretty good since there's a bunch of well known people in this thread. The ICO address is publically visible so we can know who invested in it, I like it like that rather than having it hidden.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Wow...

Kind of discouraging not going to lie, the DSS was one of the main selling points of participating in the pre-sale....so basically you guys are saying that you will still be incubated but just won't do your ICO through dragonchain?

Also what about the new KYC, I had already went through it on Dragonchain, now I will have to do it again through some other 3rd party?

Undecided Undecided
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Thanks for answer about pre-ico. Has miner been load tested yet? And who is developing it? Outsourced? Or any option?

Distributed storage is already in version 1.0.4 MVP. The fully working verison will be available at the beginning of july
Winjit is developing it, and yes its outsourced. Winjit has 7 offices worldwide, they are reputable in the space and they fit perfectly into budget up until now. Developers of course aim to have a in house team after token sale
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Thanks for answer about pre-ico. Has miner been load tested yet? And who is developing it? Outsourced? Or any option?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I read on Dragonchain telegram that refunds will be issued but I look here and there's nothing about refunds. What is happening?
Hi what happened with dragon chain paused pre-sale? are the news from the meeting.where can i find it? ICO cancel or no?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Question how can you prove the team members that have been listed on your page  are real ?  Would like to see a video or AMA?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, how many total token supply for this project? (i billion is token in circulation)  How many soft cap and hardcap? and what will happen in unsold token ??
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
IAGON is Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for Miners Across the Globe

IAGON (IAG), a platform for harnessing the storage capacities and processing power of multiple smart devices over a decentralized Blockchain grid, has announced their integration of the Bancor Protocol in efforts to provide continuous liquidity for the IAGON platform.

Through the integration of the Bancor Protocol, IAGON (IAG) is able to ensure that their token holders will have continuous access to seamless liquidity, regardless of the token’s existing exchange listings or trade volume, through the Bancor Network. Any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), BNB (Binance) as well as a variety of projects that will soon to be activated.

Read more on Medium.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe that the idea of creating such cloud storage with blockchain encryption is in great demand in the world! Due to hacker attacks, many servers fail. But now there is an exit in the form of this project! This means that when it is launched, we will forget about the loss of data and will be confident in the reliability of the storage of our information.
I have one question. Will iagon be trying to get on all major exchanges out of the gate? Or doing the drgn route?
i want to keep tokens and plan to invest more if possible. this pause has more to do with US SEC. the Iagon project itself is amazing. i want dragonchain to update investors on why the presale is paused. so far they have said nothing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Developers are fully compliant with Norwegian regulations and intend to be complaint world wide. I glad that developers are working on a global solution
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
The IAGON Pre-Sale has been PAUSED by Dragonchain

IAGON (IAG) is dedicated to resolving all issues following this unexpected pause and, although we find it unfortunate that we will not be able to continue forward with the IAGON token sale through Dragonchain, it is our primary concern to keep our contributors and supporters safe and satisfied without hiccups and roadblocks that could potentially be avoided all together. We have scheduled a meeting on Monday with the Dragonchain and IAGON legal teams in an effort to understand more about this decision and what the next steps will be. For now, per their recommendation there will be a pause placed on the IAGON token sale and we will need to wait for further direction.
Read more on Medium.

Well this is a bit concerning...

It sounds like everyone will still get the same bonuses based on Slumber Score right?....Hope so, or I won't be investing in whatever TBD date that is extended for the pre-sale.

One of the major selling points was the collusion between you guys and Dragonchain, I wonder why this just suddenly stopped and most right before the end of the pre-sale?

Hope to get more information on Monday but I can't help but think this is not a good sign.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
The IAGON Pre-Sale has been PAUSED by Dragonchain

IAGON (IAG) is dedicated to resolving all issues following this unexpected pause and, although we find it unfortunate that we will not be able to continue forward with the IAGON token sale through Dragonchain, it is our primary concern to keep our contributors and supporters safe and satisfied without hiccups and roadblocks that could potentially be avoided all together. We have scheduled a meeting on Monday with the Dragonchain and IAGON legal teams in an effort to understand more about this decision and what the next steps will be. For now, per their recommendation there will be a pause placed on the IAGON token sale and we will need to wait for further direction.
Read more on Medium.
If you have the time later (post news release) I would really appreciate the opp to discuss AI tech a little further. It's something I am well versed in and keen to explore a little further where possible and ip permitting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Using IAGON will store large data files and repositories, as well as reduce the scale of files and perform complex computing processes. Thanks for this project
Activity: 358
IAGON is a data storage platform supported by blockchain technology and also artificial intelligence can certainly attract people to invest
Activity: 336
The company operates openly and has a proven team. They use sophisticated technology to create a new platform that promises to change the way communications and cloud computing work. They are still in early development,so personally I'm going to keep an eye on these guys as they are likely to take big steps in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: